Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

WHAT'S WRONG?????

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2004, 03:01 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WHAT'S WRONG?????

I don't understand, we all have import cars. Why can't someone approach you and talk about your car's and just chill. Why do people have to be ******** like they running a 6's in a quarter? Damn, can I thought Honda-Tech was better than that, does anyone understand what I'm saying?
Old 10-25-2004, 03:07 PM
Unceasing Measure

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Re: WHAT'S WRONG????? (94HatchbackSI)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 94HatchbackSI &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I don't understand, we all have import cars. Why can't someone approach you and talk about your car's and just chill. Why do people have to be ******** like they running a 6's in a quarter? Damn, can I thought Honda-Tech was better than that, does anyone understand what I'm saying? </TD></TR></TABLE>

Because I run 6.45's at 147 in my alchohol injected 427cid Chevy II and you don't? Or maybe it's because I feel the need to exercise righteous indignation over the fact that every pencil dick with a Honda thinks he knows something about them and, as a result, assumes he can bitch about it on my website.

Pick one and STFU. If you don't like it, show yourself out.
Old 10-25-2004, 03:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: WHAT'S WRONG????? (94HatchbackSI)

Is this because of a Honda-Tech meet or something?
Old 10-25-2004, 03:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: WHAT'S WRONG????? (Archidictus)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Archidictus &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Pick one and STFU. If you don't like it, show yourself out.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Perfect example of just the type of ******** he is talking about. Seem to me it would be a much better place if YOU stfu and left OUR website. WTF?
Old 10-25-2004, 03:16 PM

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: WHAT'S WRONG????? (upgraded)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by upgraded &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Perfect example of just the type of ******** he is talking about. Seem to me it would be a much better place if YOU stfu and left OUR website. WTF? </TD></TR></TABLE>

If he left this site would loose a very intelligent member. Archidictus knows quite a bit about honda's. But he likes to cover it up with his "educations." So don't bitch, he might answer a question you have some day. Or he may not, now that you called him an *******.

Edit: IBTL
Old 10-25-2004, 03:17 PM
Unceasing Measure

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Re: WHAT'S WRONG????? (upgraded)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by upgraded &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Perfect example of just the type of ******** he is talking about. Seem to me it would be a much better place if YOU stfu and left OUR website. WTF? </TD></TR></TABLE>

And you'll find that, in addition to being a punitive force in my own right, I contribute as much to the active knowledge base of this forum as almost anyone else, thus cementing my place in the niche I carved. Until you and pinprick up top learn how to scoop the sand out of your buttholes, keep your mouths shut and post this **** in kills where we can educate you properly.
Old 10-25-2004, 03:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: WHAT'S WRONG????? (Archidictus)

No tech. Save it for GDD.