Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

hmm..rules!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2004, 07:53 PM
IneedCiViC

Default hmm..rules!!!

sorry... but... i hope those rules put out there, were just for laughs... cuz, that just confused the HELL outta me... ur puttin restrictions on about every damn thing u can... i thought this website was made for a reason!! i mean seriously, i didnt even finish readin em, because they were sooo rediculous, of what i read!!! and if u think im bein stupid, oh well... you shoulda just put what we CAN do, the list might have been a lil shorter... and saved u time, and pain!! welp, just thought id put my opinion out there, whether you all want it or not!!!
Old 07-05-2004, 08:09 PM
Former Moderator

Received 54 Likes on 29 Posts
Default Re: hmm..rules!!! (IneedCiViC)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by IneedCiViC &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">sorry... but... i hope those rules put out there, were just for laughs... cuz, that just confused the HELL outta me... ur puttin restrictions on about every damn thing u can... i thought this website was made for a reason!! i mean seriously, i didnt even finish readin em, because they were sooo rediculous, of what i read!!! and if u think im bein stupid, oh well... you shoulda just put what we CAN do, the list might have been a lil shorter... and saved u time, and pain!! welp, just thought id put my opinion out there, whether you all want it or not!!! </TD></TR></TABLE>

Well **** you, you're banned.

...and STAY THE **** OUT!!!