Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Wassup I'm New...Introduce yourselves to me so we can be kew :-D

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2002, 06:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wassup I'm New...Introduce yourselves to me so we can be kew :-D

Wassup everybody? My name is CJ from the Monterey Bay area in NorCali...I recently accuired (sp?) a 94 Civic EX Coupe...I've only done a few appearance mods and a couple performance mods so far...I'm still new to the whole Honda thing...I used to have a 2001 Celica GT-S, but that didn't work out...Anyways, I just wanted to know who was in my area, so we could meet up and share notes...Or if anyone has any tips for me, lay it on a newbie...peaCe!!

p.s.
does anyone know any good servers where I could upload pics of my car...virtue.nu seems to be down...thanks
Old 01-29-2002, 07:06 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Wassup I'm New...Introduce yourselves to me so we can be kew :-D (EXtremeYLODRGN)

wat up.......welcome to HT....very useful board....use it to your advantage...
Old 01-29-2002, 07:34 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Wassup I'm New...Introduce yourselves to me so we can be kew :-D (EXtremeYLODRGN)

hey chuck, im from n. cali too..pickup a copy of honda tuning and almost as good as playboy mag
Old 01-29-2002, 07:51 PM
New User

Default Re: Wassup I'm New...Introduce yourselves to me so we can be kew :-D (deepnite)

Hi, Welcome to h-t
Old 01-30-2002, 07:07 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Wassup I'm New...Introduce yourselves to me so we can be kew :-D (Lovebuzz13)

Hey! welcome for So. Cali

The best places to learn things here are in the tech and competition forums.
Most of the time your questions may have been answered.. so check the search tool to see...

Old 01-30-2002, 07:09 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Wassup I'm New...Introduce yourselves to me so we can be kew :-D (Crazydave)

So Cal here.

I have seen quite a few in the Bay area on the board but, ask anyone and they will be able to help ya out.

Try the search first though........See ya round.
Old 01-30-2002, 07:50 AM
New User

Wassup everybody? My name is CJ from the Monterey Bay area in NorCali...I recently accuired (sp?) a 94 Civic EX Coupe...I've only done a few appearance mods and a couple performance mods so far...I'm still new to the whole Honda thing...I used to have a 2001 Celica GT-S, but that didn't work out...Anyways, I just wanted to know who was in my area, so we could meet up and share notes...Or if anyone has any tips for me, lay it on a newbie...peaCe!!

p.s.
does anyone know any good servers where I could upload pics of my car...virtue.nu seems to be down...thanks

Hey I actually grew up in Pacific Grove. My parents are still there, so I am up quite often. I wonder how many people on the board are from Monterey Bay area?

CB
Old 01-30-2002, 08:18 AM

Default Re: Wassup I'm New...Introduce yourselves to me so we can be kew :-D (Cheap Bastard)

Hey wassup, thanks for all the warm welcomes

C.B., yeah that would be dope if there were a couple heads on here from Monterey Bay...