Northern California North of Fresno

bay area honda meets

Old 04-16-2012, 11:33 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default bay area honda meets

Is there any honda/acura meets going down in the bay area any time soon?

Last edited by em1_niokka; 05-09-2012 at 04:40 PM.
Old 05-09-2012, 04:29 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Default Re: bay area honda meets

Cruise to cruz. But i dont feel like doing that much driving. If we want a meet we gonna have to set somethin up. Im down for some casual meet up/bbq/parts swap type s**t. Anybody else tryna see wasup wit all the bay honda heads? Lets do this. I kno all the good spots/canyons so we can have a meet, and all the canyon junkies can gear up and have some fun. Keep it safe of course, no jackasses or car morons, lets see whos down.... IF U FROM THE BAY AND LOVE UR HONDA, THEN LETS GET IT CRACKIN!!!
Old 05-09-2012, 04:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I'm down.
Old 05-10-2012, 08:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I been looking for a good place to go on this side of thE bay if you know some places let me know
Old 05-13-2012, 01:09 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

i kno tons of spots and canyons we can cruise or meet up just to shoot the **** and enjoy our common interest. i got other honda heads on line too, been tryna get em to join up on hondatech. East bay area is where im at, and where i ride around. from oakland/freemont/hayward to concord/pittsburg/antioch/oakley. 510 to the 925 im always out here. if you guys are down to get the bay thing goin just lemme kno. im off mondays and tuesdays but i run a huge office building in pleasant hill and we could def do meets and bbq's over there. i have free run of the place, (security supervisor/coordinator) of the complex, what i say goes over there and its a huge place, bad *** parking lot and a courtyard area where we can bbq and what not. plus its private property so i can tell the cops to kick rocks if need be. its also pretty hidden and out of the way of the main street. so its not like traffic would be able to see us or even pull in without reason to be there.

i wanna see some more interest and ill set somethin up. u guys can email me at [email protected] we can exchange numbers and all that and get **** crackin.
Old 05-13-2012, 03:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

You be going to union landon? and 7th st?

But that sounds like a koo idea. A perfect place to just chill and shiet. No cops no nothing.

niokka lol, hit this ***** up and set some shiet up foo. and get your cousins and shiet to go too.
Old 05-14-2012, 05:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by ej1ryder View Post
i run a huge office building in pleasant hill and we could def do meets and bbq's over there. i have free run of the place, (security supervisor/coordinator) of the complex, what i say goes over there and its a huge place, bad *** parking lot and a courtyard area where we can bbq and what not. plus its private property so i can tell the cops to kick rocks if need be. its also pretty hidden and out of the way of the main street. so its not like traffic would be able to see us or even pull in without reason to be there.
post up some pictures of the spot
Old 05-17-2012, 06:11 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Ite lemme take some hold up. In fact yal can look it up its hookston square plaza in pleasant hill right off monument and buskirk. Adress is 3480 buskirk
Old 05-17-2012, 06:25 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

All these pics was takin there.

Yal get the idea. Place is dope. U can see the courtyard in the backround too a lil bit.
Old 05-17-2012, 06:34 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Yal need to post up sum pics of urself too so i kno who yal are

Ill go first

WAZ HANNIN!! cept ima be in uniform haha. If yal got females wit freinds bring em lol. Lets get sum **** crackin.
Old 05-17-2012, 06:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

dam you run that whole courtyard

looks like a great location
what days and times is the place vacant so we can go through
Old 05-17-2012, 07:00 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Place looks koo. When can we head out. We need more heads. And yeah we need bitches too lol.
Old 05-17-2012, 08:22 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

**** im here wed-sun. Weekdays anything after 630 pm is all good. Weekends from 3pm to wenever. But yup i run the whole ****, place is HUGE the pics dont do it justice. Plus ill be on duty so our meets will have security lol. Jus keep it grown, no burnouts or revs and s**t. And i be packin heat so no funny buisness i dont wana shoot anybody at work haha im playin. I shoot people at work all day
Old 05-18-2012, 04:28 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Wasup whos down? These can start happening next week starting wednesday. Pm me for my #
Old 06-10-2012, 02:26 AM
Honda-Tech Member

looks like my boy weeded out the shady peeps...everyone..