Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

USF Bestways SUCKS!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2003, 07:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default USF Bestways SUCKS!!!

Here is the deal: I am not going to say the name of the engine importer because they have been great through this entire ordeal and did nothing wrong. I dont even want their name associated with shitty *** USF Bestways that has no business handling anybody's freight.

I ordered a motor on November 19th. USF was the shipping company this particular engine place used.
The engine was coming from California to Arizona, should be a quick and easy transaction right?
The engine guys said it will be on my doorstep on the 21st.
Friday came and went and no motor and no word from the USF.
A couple days went by and and still no word and still no motor. I gave them the benefit of the doubt thinking it was regular holiday shipping problems and let it slide.
Fast forward to today, December 1st. 10 days have gone by...

After making some calls to the motor people and to USF Bestways, I find out that the motor has been in Arizona since the 20th. USF said they didnt have my number and that is why they didnt deliver the motor. I told this to the engine people in Cali and they faxed me over the receipt that did in fact, have all my contact information on it, my name, address, and phone number.

So to make a long story short, USF never even tried to conatact me or to even fix the problem. My engine was sitting in their terminal for 10 days and they didnt raise a finger to ship it out. All because thy didnt have my phone number? What a lame excuse.

I talked to the manager of the terminal and told him I wanted my shipping refunded because... " if you dont get your shipment on time and complete, we refund your shipping cost, that is out gaurantee" or so the recording told me. I was on hold for a good ten minutes so I heard this recording over and over again.

So in the end, those lazy morons didnt refund my money or even apologize. They would not return my calls or even give me a straight answer as to what happened. So in the end, after exchanging some words with the manager and telling him how disappointed I was, he waived the lift fee to get the damn motor off their truck. he said a total refund was "not possible". I guess they need to update their recording.

I cant believe this palce stays in business with morons like that working for them. If I hadn't have called them how long would it have taken to get it here? Someone would have to trip over it to remind them that hey, someone is waiting for this ******* motor, we should look into that!

So word to the wise, never use USF Bestways.
Old 12-01-2003, 07:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: USF Bestways SUCKS!!! (Rockinfunzone)

bad businesses

good luck on the motor however... if you're really pissed, report them to the BBB
Old 12-01-2003, 07:24 PM

would it be worth taking them to court over?
Old 12-01-2003, 07:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Rockinfunzone &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Here is the deal: I am not going to say the name of the engine importer because they have been great through this entire ordeal and did nothing wrong. I dont even want their name associated with shitty *** USF Bestways that has no business handling anybody's freight.

I ordered a motor on November 19th. USF was the shipping company this particular engine place used.
The engine was coming from California to Arizona, should be a quick and easy transaction right?
The engine guys said it will be on my doorstep on the 21st.
Friday came and went and no motor and no word from the USF.
A couple days went by and and still no word and still no motor. I gave them the benefit of the doubt thinking it was regular holiday shipping problems and let it slide.
Fast forward to today, December 1st. 10 days have gone by...

After making some calls to the motor people and to USF Bestways, I find out that the motor has been in Arizona since the 20th. USF said they didnt have my number and that is why they didnt deliver the motor. I told this to the engine people in Cali and they faxed me over the receipt that did in fact, have all my contact information on it, my name, address, and phone number.

So to make a long story short, USF never even tried to conatact me or to even fix the problem. My engine was sitting in their terminal for 10 days and they didnt raise a finger to ship it out. All because thy didnt have my phone number? What a lame excuse.

I talked to the manager of the terminal and told him I wanted my shipping refunded because... " if you dont get your shipment on time and complete, we refund your shipping cost, that is out gaurantee" or so the recording told me. I was on hold for a good ten minutes so I heard this recording over and over again.

So in the end, those lazy morons didnt refund my money or even apologize. They would not return my calls or even give me a straight answer as to what happened. So in the end, after exchanging some words with the manager and telling him how disappointed I was, he waived the lift fee to get the damn motor off their truck. he said a total refund was "not possible". I guess they need to update their recording.

I cant believe this palce stays in business with morons like that working for them. If I hadn't have called them how long would it have taken to get it here? Someone would have to trip over it to remind them that hey, someone is waiting for this ******* motor, we should look into that!

So word to the wise, never use USF Bestways.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I can name that importer, but I won't. I haven't had any problems with USF. They actually sent us a lifted gate one time at no charge to take the motors off of the trailer. They always call to confirm shipping date and approximate time.
Old 12-02-2003, 09:16 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Well its 11:21 and my motor is supposed to be here by Noon. We shall see what happens.

Old 12-02-2003, 10:45 AM

ok it's 12:56 stop playing w/ you motor making vroom noises, update us.
Old 12-02-2003, 12:17 PM

still waiting
Old 12-02-2003, 12:34 PM
Honda-Tech Member

he musta got it, or else he would be here bitchin cuz he didnt get it yet....he is messing with it now i bet
Old 12-02-2003, 01:37 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (wants_a_sol)

Ha ha, yeah I got it. I was getting nervous but right at the stoke of 12 the guy pulled up. The motor is clean as hell. I'll put up pics in a sec...
Old 12-04-2003, 10:48 AM
Honda-Tech Member

bump
Old 12-09-2003, 12:55 AM

PICS?