Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

thanks to everyone/ anybody looking for black slipstreams?

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2004, 08:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default thanks to everyone/ anybody looking for black slipstreams?

i was having trouble finding a retailer that had <U>black</U> rota slipstreams 15/6.5inch in the 4/100 bolt pattern.

thanks to your suggestions i was able to locate them, and i ordered them today.

the company is called MODACAR, and they have a fair amount in stock as of today. every body else is on back order. and that goes for other versions such as the Flick Blast C, and the Nippon whatever. they were very fair about pricing, and cost of shipping.

their # is 925-371-5888 (modacar sales)

also, i can strongly recommend that if any body is looking for wheels or tires, check out http://www.edgeracing.com they have a version of these wheels. thier prices are great on both wheels and tires. thier website is very modern, easy to navigate, and professional. i would have bought form them but they did not have any in stock, and i was impatient. their customer service was outstanding, and they cancelled my order at my request.

once again thanks to every body who offered advice. its stuff like that, that makes me glad that i am a honda tech member.

without you guys i would have had to wait months to get my played out wheels.
Old 03-16-2004, 08:49 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Re: thanks to everyone/ anybody looking for black slipstreams? (Mr.E.G.)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Mr.E.G. &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">without you guys i would have had to wait months to get my played out wheels.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Haha, thats great. Who cares if they're played out. Slipstreams looks dope, and if you like em to you. Cheap, light, and durable wheels too.
Old 03-16-2004, 09:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: thanks to everyone/ anybody looking for black slipstreams? (JDMH22HATCH)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by JDMH22HATCH &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Haha, thats great. Who cares if they're played out. Slipstreams looks dope, and if you like em to you. Cheap, light, and durable wheels too.</TD></TR></TABLE>

ya seriously it sucks that people change there tastes and function of a wheel or something just cause "it's played out"

stick to whatever you like
Old 03-16-2004, 09:34 PM

Default Re: thanks to everyone/ anybody looking for black slipstreams? (egtype-r)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by egtype-r &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

ya seriously it sucks that people change there tastes and function of a wheel or something just cause "it's played out"

stick to whatever you like </TD></TR></TABLE>

Just don't give us a "look at my dope azz wheels yo" thread when you get them
Old 03-16-2004, 09:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: thanks to everyone/ anybody looking for black slipstreams? (FrostySol)

Played out or not, if I wern't goin to rock the steelies (WITH hubcaps lol) forever, i'd def pick some up