Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

A random question please help>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2008, 02:12 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A random question please help>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hey I went to acura dealership and I bought some stuff and I bought a valve/injector cleaner. It says to use it through a vacume like and have ur engine at 1500 rpm untill the bottle is all out. Anybody knows anything about it? By the way thatis for my 95 gsr that is in my 95 civic si. Anybody know what vacume line or anything? THANX

Modified by rotascircuit at 3:56 PM 3/14/2008
Old 03-14-2008, 02:35 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: A random question please help>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (ro

i dont think it is made by honda/acura cause i have never seen that at my local honda/acura dealership. it should come with the instruction manual of how to use it. can u post a pic if you can . cause i want to see how it looks like. and how much ?
Old 03-14-2008, 02:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

use your brake master cylinder vacume line, the biggest vacume line on your im...
Old 03-14-2008, 03:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

pour it in slowly. Don't just stuff the hose in the bottle. then turn the car on, you might hydro-lock your motor!
Old 03-14-2008, 03:35 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

hey bro toooooo late. I tried it and the engine stalled like right away!!!. Hey should I take a spray bottle and spray it into the intake mani holding the rpms at 1500? THANX BRO VERY MUCH
Old 03-14-2008, 03:52 PM

drill a hole in the cap of the bottle, insert a valve that you can adjust the amount of fluid to go through the line install a clear hose so you can see the amount of fluid going through. you don't want it to be full it should trickle down the tube. on the valve that you installed on the cap put a hose on that end to go inside the bottle to suck the fluid up. keep bottle upright so it gets the fluid properly. and then install the clear tube to you brake booster vaccumn line and keep and eye on it.
Old 03-14-2008, 03:54 PM

if it is done right you don't have to hold the rpms up it should stay and still suck in the fluid. after you have emptied the bottle hit the road hardcore to blow out the ****
Old 03-14-2008, 04:24 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

were can I get the valve? is it a valve with a more and less switch? hey will it be better to put the fluid in a spray can and spray it in the intake manifold? BTW THANX FOR THE INFO SO FAR!!!!!!
Old 03-14-2008, 05:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Don't know why you are asking where to get the valve since it clearly says the part number in the pic of the product that you posted. Obviously, ask the people you got this stuff from or the product manufacturer.

You can use a straw instead of the valve, but you do this at your own risk. Just get a large sized straw (i prefer the bendy kind) and stick it in the bottle. Put the open end of the straw up to the open vacuum tube and it will draw in the liquid. Use your fingers as the valve, just pinch the straw to slow the fluid flow. Once again, do this at your own risk, the potential problems with this method are obvious enough.

As for stalling the engine, that's probably because you put in too much at one time. Either have someone rev the engine for you while you add the fluid or lessen the flow rate if the engine sounds like its going to die.
Old 03-14-2008, 08:56 PM

Instead I would use SEAFOAM IT WORKS!! at a auto store near you just under 6 bucks and it works through your gas and vacume lines even in your crankcase!!!

I give this product a thumbs up!!
Old 03-14-2008, 08:58 PM

Old 03-14-2008, 10:31 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Default Re: (EkFG)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by EkFG &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"></TD></TR></TABLE><TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by EkFG &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Instead I would use SEAFOAM IT WORKS!! at a auto store near you just under 6 bucks and it works through your gas and vacume lines even in your crankcase!!!

I give this product a thumbs up!!</TD></TR></TABLE>

hey guys so seafoam is just pour in your gastank? whats the ratio of gas to 1 bottle of the seafoam?