Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Need Help Finding a Thread or a Post!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2009, 07:16 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Icon2 Need Help Finding a Thread or a Post!!!

Wassup Honda-Tech and Honda Tech Subscribers i believe it was on this thread some time ago that some one had posted it do it your self option Fender washersinstead of buying Password JDM Fender Washers which are $17 for 5 believe .. they had pictures and all that of the sort and a few people had tried it... Now im trying to the Forum/Article so i can do the same if anyone can help me locate the Forum/Post/ or Article it would be very helpful...

Contained in the article they used duplicolor products .. they sent you to ace hardware or what ever hardware store... w/e but the forum was very useful and i'm hoping to find it now... thanks guyz
Old 05-24-2009, 07:18 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Need Help Finding a Thread or a Post!!!

so search for it.. thatd be the same thing we do
Old 05-24-2009, 07:56 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Icon4 Re: Need Help Finding a Thread or a Post!!!

Originally Posted by Murk 'EM
so search for it.. thatd be the same thing we do
I have searched i can't find it so i'm hoping the person that posted the tread or someone who knows what i'm talking about that has seen the thread can point me in the right direction.. come on man i'm not that stupid or that lazy
Old 05-24-2009, 08:06 AM
Honda-Tech Member

They're called Beauty Washers..
https://honda-tech.com/forums/honda-acura-28/beauty-washers-plz-save-some-money-diy-2202578/

M6x20 flat head allen bolts, and you want "Countersunk Washers" to match... they're gona run u about 15-20 cents a peice so for everything you'll be under $15...

Don't mind "Murk 'EM" some people would rather just stack their post count, instead of actually benefiting to the site...
Old 05-24-2009, 08:17 AM
Honda-Tech Member

false "JDM SOCH".. its called searching for the info you want.. everybody needs to learn how to do it.. he was asking ware he could find the thread.. how else would you find it but by searching.. but look you got it so his question was answerd
Old 05-24-2009, 08:22 AM
Honda-Tech Member

ummm actually its JDM SOHC <~~ no "CH" and how am I false by helping a member find something he doesn't know what he's looking for..??

Old 05-24-2009, 08:31 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by JDM_SOHC

Don't mind "Murk 'EM" some people would rather just stack their post count, instead of actually benefiting to the site...
this is FALSE "JDM SOHC" but nice guess on what i "would rather" do.. but its all good you did the work for him and its some good info
Old 05-24-2009, 08:32 AM
Honda-Tech Member

ummm actually its JDM SOHC <~~ no "CH" and how am I false by helping a member find something he doesn't know what he's looking for..??

Thanks Dude this thread is very similar but its not the same thing they colored the washers and not the screws this would be very helpful also and thanks for the info.. the other guy just being a natural a$$ but i appreciate it...
Old 05-24-2009, 08:34 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Murk 'EM
false "JDM SOCH".. its called searching for the info you want.. everybody needs to learn how to do it.. he was asking ware he could find the thread.. how else would you find it but by searching.. but look you got it so his question was answerd
uhhh, if you haven't found this out yet then your just dumb. do you realize half the time the search bar is down and being worked on and the other half the time when it does "work" it don't work worth a ****. you search and **** that don't have nothing to do with what you typed in pops up. Just letting you know.
Old 05-24-2009, 08:36 AM
Honda-Tech Member

its calld google buddy.. you find eveything you wanna know on there
Old 05-24-2009, 08:48 AM
Honda-Tech Member

yo murk 'em, its *******s like you that keep the blood of hondatech going, we thank you for that, but we cant help the fact that you were bullied as a young child(which by the sound of your maturity level was within the past year or so), and flaming people is your only way of being true bad *** and giving back what was once dished out to you. its always easy to get your post numbers up by posting **** like "oh why dont you try to search" aparently you havent tried the search engine on here, it doesnt work for ****. so keep that in mind if you dont have any info on the topic posted just keep you comments to yourself, its called growing up, P.s. they have learning centers for people that cant spell, and how the hell you mis-spelled and abrieviation is far beyond me, bud.
Old 05-24-2009, 08:56 AM
Honda-Tech Member

^^^^

HAHAHA..... someone got served..!!

Old 05-24-2009, 09:08 AM
Honda-Tech Member

^^^^

HAHAHA..... someone got served..!!

tired of douche bags being no help what so ever ya know, bro
Old 05-24-2009, 09:11 AM
Honda-Tech Member

yeah i just ignored his douschbagness and went ahead and answered the OP's question... It's just funny when you can tell someone whos tryna stack their posts instead of "help" so i just figured i'd call him out on it... i seen 7 different threads started, and all werent replied to by "Merk 'EM" so i knew right away there was gonna be 0% intelligence accomplished in all of those threads so I went and answered what I could... lol i agree with you 100% tho, someones definitely on the rag...
Old 05-25-2009, 04:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

yeah i just ignored his douschbagness and went ahead and answered the OP's question... It's just funny when you can tell someone whos tryna stack their posts instead of "help" so i just figured i'd call him out on it... i seen 7 different threads started, and all werent replied to by "Merk 'EM" so i knew right away there was gonna be 0% intelligence accomplished in all of those threads so I went and answered what I could... lol i agree with you 100% tho, someones definitely on the rag...

well we do get some dumbasses on here and they dont wanna even go on google or ask.com or any **** like that and they just think ill start a new thread so i dont have to do any work and have other people (you) look for it for me..
you seen 7 different threads and i didnt reply to any of them.. ok well if its between 8-8 monday thru friday.. im sorry but i do things with my life i dont just sit at home all day on the computer to post all day long..
but as it seems on here theis alotta people who dont know what their talking about and no i dont know everything but i know a hell of alot more then most of the people that are on this site.. im not gonna be on here arguing with someone cause they wanna "call me out"