Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

My aluminum wing post...

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2003, 04:15 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My aluminum wing post...

I didn't get a chance to post to it because Tom locked it.

I really just wanted to see how people would react. lol... "Wings will benefit the handling of ANY car! Even a minivan!" Come on people, do you really think I believe that asinine comment? Yeah, I said it, but christ all mighty, I'm not THAT dumb! It should have been your clue that I wasn't serious! And that a $30 Ebay wing being the same thing that they put on a LeMans car? Wait... you thought I was serious?

It pretty much proves my theory that HT people are quick to jump to conclusions, twist meanings to suit their own, and would rather flame than either laugh and go, "oh well," or start a meaningful conversation to discuss the merits or disadvantages of the item in question and enhance the general forum knowledge.

As for my automotive knowledge, I really couldn't care if you think I'm dumb or not. I know what I've done and what I can do, and am secure enough in it that I don't have to post 40 pictures a day to show some people I don't know and coudln't care less about, asking what you think, hoping a few would swing from my nuts. Those of you that talk to me on AIM know what my deal is. Those that dont....? *shrug*

And about me being banned... because I know a few of you called for it. lol... Sorry, but I'll <u>NEVER</u> be banned.

It's just a message board, people. Get a grip. Y'all take this **** way to seriously. Turn the computer off and go for a drive.
Old 04-12-2003, 05:51 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: My aluminum wing post... (Loco Honkey)

since there really isn't a need for people to reply i'll lock this. if you want it unlocked, IM me.