Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

MEMBERSHIP CANCELLATION

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2008, 12:34 PM
* B A N N E D *

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MEMBERSHIP CANCELLATION

I cannot delete my profile, can anyone help me with this? No one here seems to want to HELP others with there cars, so I would like to get rid of my account rather than fight with people....please help.
Old 04-05-2008, 12:36 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: MEMBERSHIP CANCELLATION (chiefb26)

just stop loging on.
Old 04-05-2008, 12:41 PM
* B A N N E D *

But what about my information it won't update and delete any of it.

THANK YOU....so far you have been the only to actually try and help with a problem that I have had!

Modified by chiefb26 at 4:47 PM 4/5/2008
Old 04-05-2008, 12:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

well you can remove any info from you personal profile and just forget about us no ones gonna bother you if they do then tell an admin or a mod or somthing
Old 04-05-2008, 01:32 PM

Default Re: MEMBERSHIP CANCELLATION (92egSnatch)

You've been here for 2 days and you're this mad? Someone must have really said something. Ya gotta understand, when it comes to cars, if you ask 10 people, most of the time you'll get 10 different answers. Also, people are very passionate about their cars and their ideas and will take things personally even if it is nothing personal.....so relax man, don't take stuff too seriously. I'm not saying there is no on this site, but there is also a ton of good helpful info...
Old 04-05-2008, 01:42 PM

https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=2267475

HA HA go on you little cry baby
no one will help you if you don't reply back to your own post
what a dumb ****
Old 04-05-2008, 01:47 PM
H-T White Ops

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts
Default Re: MEMBERSHIP CANCELLATION (hmbtjc29)

Originally Posted by hmbtjc29
You've been here for 2 days and you're this mad? Someone must have really said something. Ya gotta understand, when it comes to cars, if you ask 10 people, most of the time you'll get 10 different answers. Also, people are very passionate about their cars and their ideas and will take things personally even if it is nothing personal.....so relax man, don't take stuff too seriously. I'm not saying there is no on this site, but there is also a ton of good helpful info...
Look at his posts history. He created one thread asking about a throttle body spacer. You know... one of the most common mods on a '92-'00 Civic. So of course everyone should know and have all the answers for him. It's true. I haven't seen a lot of people discussing the addition of a throttle body spacer on a 5th or 6th gen Civic.

Then he insulted a bunch of people.

Originally Posted by chiefb26
I would've answered you yesterday, but I used all of my posting's on useful people...
It would appear that you still haven't left high school, due to you level of arguement. If anyone who reads this post thinks highly of either you or triple ddd ****, then I would suggest they re think their opinion of you. Clearly you are not here to help people and it is very obvious that you have no experience what so ever with throttle body spacers, so I wouldn't continue your "high school" education of Honda's and move the F on.
That's just from one post. The insults are to different people. There are more in the thread those quotes are from.

https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=2137018

Though he berated all those people about throttle body spacers, he cant seem to get them or anyone else to help him about his problem with a throttle body spacer.

My friend has a 96 CIVIC EX, and we can't seem to get the damn car to idle down after the spacer is installed. Does anyone know if the throttle body ports are different on that particular year. My 94 does not have the "vien" lines in the throttle body, but his does, I am thinking the new gasket is pinching his air lines because it is not cut like the stock gasket. I would believe this is the problem, we have yet to tear it apart again and try the stock gasket between the throttle body and the spacer, just wondering if anyone else has run into this problem.

I have used both gaskets. I even tried to suffocate the motor by putting my hand over the throttle body, but it still continues to try and rev hard, will not stall out at all. That's why I believe one of the vacuum ports on the throttle body side of the spacer is being blocked by the aftermarket gasket, which is not cut right....I'll have to try it the other way.
Perhaps you could try bumping your thread? This will call attention to your thread to more people than it has so far. It's probably the best bet at this point. In fact, I'll help you out and do it for you now since you're not online. If my bump gets no attention for you, you might want to bump it again later.

I'd help, but I don't know about throttle body spacers. I'm just not interested in throttle body spacers. Granted your history tells me you will probably insult me for that.
Old 04-05-2008, 01:59 PM

Default Re: MEMBERSHIP CANCELLATION (NOFX)

NOFX-- I didn't look at his post history before, I guess I didn't think one guy could talk that much **** in 2 days. Looks like a winner....
Old 04-05-2008, 03:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

TB SPACERS HAHA! "if you knew anythign about pepboys you would know they have the best products money can buy, if you dont understand that clearly your still in highschool"
Old 04-05-2008, 04:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (bigsyke)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by chiefb26 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">It would appear that you still haven't left high school, due to you level of arguement. If anyone who reads this post thinks highly of either you or triple ddd ****, then I would suggest they re think their opinion of you. Clearly you are not here to help people and it is very obvious that you have no experience what so ever with throttle body spacers, so I wouldn't continue your "high school" education of Honda's and move the F on.</TD></TR></TABLE>
HAHA I forgot about that one.

I know I should have just dropped it, but it's just too entertaining.
Old 04-05-2008, 04:25 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (ddd4114)

you cant, just dont come back you wuss