Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Looking for a new trunk and a back passenger side fender...

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2003, 05:22 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for a new trunk and a back passenger side fender...

Looking for a new trunk and a back passenger side rear fender... This morning i woke up after the rain from last night. I went to go out to my car in the morning and ******* i looked in the back of my car. There is one large dent on the passenger side fender and a dent on the trunk where the trunks ends and goes down. I looked down and i saw that there was two very large tree branches that had hit my car over night from the storm. i am very pissed off and if someone has or knows where i can find a trunk for a 2000 civic ex and a rear passenger side fender ( the dent is right at the top of the fender.) i will take pictures of it after school...so please i need to know if someone knows where i can find or get the parts...I live in NJ so anyone that knows a junkyard or something that i can find it at will help.....thanx peace.......
Old 03-21-2003, 06:56 AM

Default Re: Looking for a new trunk and a back passenger side fender... (stillencivic)

the rear quater panels need to be molded in, they are not a bolt on affair. i think you should take it to a shop and get it smoothed, call your insurance company first.
Old 03-21-2003, 09:02 AM

Default Re: Looking for a new trunk and a back passenger side fender... (euclid)

I have full coverage for my car. Would the insurance company also cover damage caused by natural disasters such as tree branches hitting the car. If they do then im going to immediatly take it to the shop and let the insurance company fix it...I am really pissed off about this. I mean i think that the insurance company should cover the damage no matter wut because it is damage caused by a tree. they should cover any natural disasters... but someone tell me if that is true...that the insurance company will cover it...
Old 03-21-2003, 09:18 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Looking for a new trunk and a back passenger side fender... (stillencivic)

If you have full coverage yes. Just say you don't know how it happened.
Old 03-21-2003, 09:54 AM

Default Re: Looking for a new trunk and a back passenger side fender... (MEGA EK)

so ur telling me to call the insurance company, and tell them that i have two large dents on the trunk and on the quarter panel of the car and if they ask how it happened i should tell them that i dont know how it happened.....
Old 03-21-2003, 10:35 AM

so ur telling me to call the insurance company, and tell them that i have two large dents on the trunk and on the quarter panel of the car and if they ask how it happened i should tell them that i dont know how it happened.....
don't be a smart *** about it. tell them. you don't know how and hen the tree fell on it, but it did. they should understand that, by seeing your car.