Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Lab junkies

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2008, 01:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "Lab junkies" ripped me off

Has anyone ever ordered anythin from a company call "Lab Junkies"? Really just wont to know if anyone else has been ripped off by by theses people? I order a block for an LS for 350USD and never recieved it and never got a refund!!! This company is bad news everyone be where!! I placed my order with them May 3, 2008 now its June 23rd and cant even get them to answer the phone! ITS TIME TO GET A LAWYER

Modified by czyz at 2:10 PM 6/23/2008
Old 01-29-2009, 03:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: "Lab junkies" ripped me off

Originally Posted by czyz
Has anyone ever ordered anythin from a company call "Lab Junkies"? Really just wont to know if anyone else has been ripped off by by theses people? I order a block for an LS for 350USD and never recieved it and never got a refund!!! This company is bad news everyone be where!! I placed my order with them May 3, 2008 now its June 23rd and cant even get them to answer the phone! ITS TIME TO GET A LAWYER

Modified by czyz at 2:10 PM 6/23/2008
i was also ripped off by them. I took my 92 civic to them to do a b16 turbo swap. I asked what kind of turbo kit it was and they told me it was an "xs engineering turbo kit". I also asked if it came with motor mounts that were poly or something better than stock, they told me yes. First they took a month to get my car back. I kep on getting nothing but excuses from them. I finally got my car back and the swap looked like ***. Wires and connectors were every where, the dump tub from the waist gate was pointing to my inner fender were wires were fried from it. the motor mounts were the stock one's that were all jacked up. When i askes about the motor mounts they told me they could handel the power. The motor was over heating as well. They told me it was heat soak from the turbo. but i found out that the head gasket was blown. The turbo kit was off of ebay. I called Xs and talked to them about the turbo kit. Xs sent them a letter letting them know they need to take there name off of the turbo kit. The final straw was the b16 they used was from a first gen, not a second gen, they swaped trannies to a hydro. when i told them about everything, they didn't care, they told to get a lawyer and see what happen's. I can post pic's of the swap or even better you can go to there web sight and see for your self , they have pic's of my car like if they really did a good job. It's a white civic hatch with the caption b16 turbo. See for yourself.