Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Its VTEC not V-TEC or VTECH, it clearly says this on the engine block.

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2004, 06:57 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Its VTEC not V-TEC or VTECH, it clearly says this on the engine block.

Old 02-19-2004, 07:02 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Its VTEC not V-TEC or VTECH, it clearly says this on the engine block. (B16A2-EM1)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">it clearly says this on the engine block. (B16A2-EM1)</TD></TR></TABLE>
What block?.

In the future, getting points across such as this should be stated in your signature to keep informative posts up.

Now, if you were to go into detail of what VTEC is and how it works fine, make your post.

Old 02-19-2004, 07:03 AM
Munkyw3rkz.webs.com

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Its VTEC not V-TEC or VTECH, it clearly says this on the engine block. (Spade)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Spade &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
What block?.

In the future, getting points across such as this should be stated in your signature to keep informative posts up.

Now, if you were to go into detail of what VTEC is and how it works fine, make your post.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Old 02-19-2004, 07:05 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Its VTEC not V-TEC or VTECH, it clearly says this on the engine block. (SnoFlake EG)

The engine block says VTEC on it? Or perhaps you mean valve cover....and not every motor that has VTEC says it on the valve cover. I know mine doesn't
Old 02-19-2004, 07:10 AM
B A N N E D

Received 2 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Its VTEC not V-TEC or VTECH, it clearly says this on the engine block. (Happyman)

mine don't say vtec. 98 ex.
Old 02-19-2004, 07:12 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: Its VTEC not V-TEC or VTECH, it clearly says this on the engine block. (vtecb20coupe)

Who the **** cares anyway? We all know what people mean by "VTECH". Damn some people are so uptight!

VTECH VTECH VTECH VTECHVTECH VTECH VTECH VTECHVTECH VTECH VTECH VTECHVTECH VTECH VTECH VTECHVTECH VTECH VTECH VTECHVTECH VTECH VTECH VTECHVTECH VTECH VTECH VTECHVTECH VTECH VTECH VTECHVTECH VTECH VTECH VTECH
Old 02-19-2004, 07:20 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Its VTEC not V-TEC or VTECH, it clearly says this on the engine block. (Spade)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by B18C5-EH2 AKA Forum Moderator &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
***STOP REPLYING TO THE TROLL TOPICS*** 7:51 PM 2/3/2004 Reply Edit

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have not noticed there has been a rash of trolls registering on this site with the sole purpose of starting ****.
I cannot patrol this forum 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and I'm sorry to say that I actually had to work and I also had obligations that took up most of my day today.

So you can imagine how stressing it was to log on and get IMs with at least 5-6 links all to topics created just for the sake of talking **** on Hondas, Civics, etc.

What pisses me off even MORE is the fact that a few of the topics grew to 5 or 6 pages, and instead of good tech staying afloat eveyone kept on replying and fanning the flames.

I'm asking each of you to simply IGNORE these topics, posts, etc. How much more uncreative can someone be than to post a topic saying "4 bangers suck, V8s rule, Hondas suck, Domoestics rule!, etc. etc."

We've seen it all before, so why keep these lame topics up top?

Bottom line?

STOP REPLYING TO THE TOPICS THAT ARE OBVIOUS ATTEMPTS TO START ****

I'd hate to have to start docking % points for every member who replies, but if that's what I have to do to drive the point home I guess I'll have to do that if people keep replying.

I'm asking now - please don't force me to take actions against upstanding members who simply cannot resist arguing with lame-*** trolls.
</TD></TR></TABLE>
Old 02-19-2004, 07:21 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Its VTEC not V-TEC or VTECH, it clearly says this on the engine block. (B16A2-EM1)

i got a problem with my vtack when i get to vtech it dont vtek very well what should i do with my vtak problem

Who gives a hoot. I am so used to reading it 40,000 ways that i just dont care anymore. Just put **** like that in your sig though like stated above. No need to start a whole new REpost about it.