Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

intrax rear/front sway any good?

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2005, 10:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default intrax rear/front sway any good?

anyone w/ intrax rear/front sway any good? or they about the same for suspension techniques. i got a 96 hatch w/ no front or rear sway. i definetly gona get a rear sway. i had a typE R sway on my 94 teg. that was a big difference. Since i need front/rear I was looking at the intrax combo for $270 shipped from a website.
ive seen suspension techniques at summitracing for real cheap too $240.
lemme know, should i just go type r again , but den again i need reinforcements..

http://www.drivewire.com/perfo....html

Increased bar rate to provide flatter cornering and better balance.
Adjustable settings on some models to allow fine-tuning.
Original equipment mounting points, no funky brackets or adapters required.
Top quality greasable bushings for quieter operation, and durable hardware for trouble-free performance.
Electrostatically powder coated in rich Intrax purple for a lifetime of protection
All Intrax Anti-Roll Bar (ARB) Sway Bar kits are engineered specifically for the vehicle that they are offered for. Intrax has designed its ARBs to replace the original equipment bars and utilize all of the factory mounting points. This eliminates the need for additional brackets and clamps which typically reduce ground clearance. The ARB Sway Bar kit has been designed to be used in conjunction with Intrax lowering kits and the ARS coilovers. All ARB kits feature bars with increased rates. This is accomplished by increasing the diameter of the bar or its wall thickness on its tubular applications. ARBs are manufactured to meet or exceed original equipment specifications and are powder coated in rich Intrax purple. Intrax has invested a great deal of time in researching and testing each fitment to determine the correct designs even offer several settings to allow you to fine tune the balance of the vehicle to better suit your driving style. ARB kits feature polyurethane bushings and top quality hardware, along with a set of comprehensive instructions.
Old 04-07-2005, 06:32 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: intrax rear/front sway any good? (slammedc2x)

Sounds interesting. I’d like to get a set for my hatch, too.
Thing is though, my front lower control arms don’t have the holes for the sway bar.
Are there any kits made for hatchbacks (without having to swap control arms)?