Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

I'm a new guy with some parts f/s and wtb too

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2004, 06:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I'm a new guy with some parts f/s and wtb too

I have a 95 si hatch, some may have seen me at the January 18th meet at Balboa, It's not all that great but I have some stuff I'm trying to get rid of cus I'd rather have other parts instead. If anyone has some of these things I need then maybe we could do some trading or just selling. I have black usdm si panels (rear with speaker grills) (fronts are ex with motors and tweeters), si steering wheel, integra deck, si seats, and just may be looking to get rid of my rims but not for sure on that one (14 inch black racings watanabes gold with silver lip on azenis), denji projector headlights with bulbs and brand new wires, 2 rockford punchz 12's in a ported box and 2 amps (blown 400 wat kenwood, and some other one that is cheap I think but works), ac parts, power steering parts, cruise control parts, spoon look alike muffler, rear lower tie bar (generic I think), usdm headlights..tailights..and corners....stock si springs...rear speaker brackets...power non folding mirrors with motors and switch, and I think thats bout it for now.....let me know if anyone is interested or has stuff for sale. I'm looking for the jdm interior and exterior oem parts and any other jdm parts I may be interested in also. Thanks guys, peace!
Old 01-21-2004, 06:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: I'm a new guy with some parts f/s and wtb too (eegeesixtsu)

wrong forum, and untill you can post in the correct forum please put all your for sale and parts wanted on your sig. Or even better just put a link to this thread on your sig. d0h!
Old 01-21-2004, 06:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Since you are from San Diego, Ill go easy on ya. You will most likely get flamed for this. 1)it is always nice to contribute to a forum...and not have your first post be a for sale ad, 2)there is most likely a reason why trial users cant post in the classifieds (partly because of #1 I would assume), 3)people get ripped of left and right here, so good luck trying to sell anything with no vouches unless someone does a pick up.
Old 01-21-2004, 07:06 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

don't post your for sale **** here. Just wait until you aren't a trial user and post in the classafieds
Old 01-23-2004, 08:16 PM

i really don't think anyone will buy any of that **** from you being that you have no feed back and that you don't understand that this is not the forum that you should be posting in