Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2008, 07:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default i have pics

how do i put them on here
Old 01-06-2008, 07:57 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: i have pics (Chris'HondaCivic)

LOL.

Holy **** man.. you are not gonna last long on here at this rate.

You need an image hosting site, then you link them.

Old 01-06-2008, 08:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Chris’HondaCivic &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">how do i put them on here</TD></TR></TABLE>

http://www.photobucket.com

register an account

upload pics from your computer to photobucket.

get the links from the pics when they are uploaded to photobucket and then put those links in this thread.
Old 01-06-2008, 08:21 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Chris’HondaCivic &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">how do i put them on here</TD></TR></TABLE>

I have pics too.

Pics are good.

I like pics.
Old 01-06-2008, 08:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: i have pics (Syndacate)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Syndacate &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I have pics too.

Pics are good.

I like pics.</TD></TR></TABLE>

me to especially color once i also like to watch paint dry and long walks
Old 01-06-2008, 08:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

mmmm, pictures...

i like videos more

http://youtube.com/watch?v=dLvlfAyduvA
Old 01-07-2008, 03:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: i have pics (ke98248)

where the pics at??
Old 01-07-2008, 03:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: i have pics (ke98248)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ke98248 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">mmmm, pictures...

i like videos more

http://youtube.com/watch?v=dLvlfAyduvA</TD></TR></TABLE>

Nice vid... his kidney's must be hurting lol.
Old 01-07-2008, 03:34 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Syndacate &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I have pics too.

Pics are good.

I like pics.</TD></TR></TABLE>

damn it you beat me to it
Old 01-07-2008, 08:26 PM

okay heres the story didn't have time sorry any way i was comeing out of Taco bell and i got to make a left turn and this guy in front of me goes then i pull up and i get to the 2 lane and about turn actually turned and bam a 2003 pt cruiser its me at 70 miles an hour and i break my leg four ribs punctured lung nknocked un contious and when i wake up the peramedic are asking me to climb to the other side with a broken leg that sup side down any the cop said he didn't see what happened but it was probly your fault for turning in front of her bull **** 11:30 AT night a stupid **** 22 year old with 3 kids with no seat belts on i get 160 dollar ticcket at i get nothing for insurance or medical nothing 35 over the speed limit no seat belts aand i get the ticket son of a bitch go to my my space to check it out http://a760.ac-images.myspacec...f.gif
Old 01-07-2008, 09:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

serious? btw link doesnt work.
Old 01-07-2008, 10:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Chris’HondaCivic &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">okay heres the story didn't have time sorry any way i was comeing out of Taco bell and i got to make a left turn and this guy in front of me goes then i pull up and i get to the 2 lane and about turn actually turned and bam a 2003 pt cruiser its me at 70 miles an hour and i break my leg four ribs punctured lung nknocked un contious and when i wake up the peramedic are asking me to climb to the other side with a broken leg that sup side down any the cop said he didn't see what happened but it was probly your fault for turning in front of her bull **** 11:30 AT night a stupid **** 22 year old with 3 kids with no seat belts on i get 160 dollar ticcket at i get nothing for insurance or medical nothing 35 over the speed limit no seat belts aand i get the ticket son of a bitch go to my my space to check it out http://a760.ac-images.myspacec...f.gif </TD></TR></TABLE> wow...
Old 01-07-2008, 10:12 PM

Default Re: i have pics (Agent_EM1)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Chris’HondaCivic &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">okay heres the story didn't have time sorry any way i was comeing out of Taco bell and i got to make a left turn and this guy in front of me goes then i pull up and i get to the 2 lane and about turn actually turned and bam a 2003 pt cruiser its me at 70 miles an hour and i break my leg four ribs punctured lung nknocked un contious and when i wake up the peramedic are asking me to climb to the other side with a broken leg that sup side down any the cop said he didn't see what happened but it was probly your fault for turning in front of her bull **** 11:30 AT night a stupid **** 22 year old with 3 kids with no seat belts on i get 160 dollar ticcket at i get nothing for insurance or medical nothing 35 over the speed limit no seat belts aand i get the ticket son of a bitch go to my my space to check it out http://a760.ac-images.myspacec...f.gif </TD></TR></TABLE>

longest run on sentence ever, your grammar and punctuation skill is at a 3rd grade level.
Old 01-07-2008, 11:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: i have pics (ejoner)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ejoner &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Longest run on sentence ever, your grammar and punctuation skill is at a 3rd grade level.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I say even lower then that.

Old 01-08-2008, 09:36 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Chris’HondaCivic &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">okay heres the story didn't have time sorry any way i was comeing out of Taco bell and i got to make a left turn and this guy in front of me goes then i pull up and i get to the 2 lane and about turn actually turned and bam a 2003 pt cruiser its me at 70 miles an hour and i break my leg four ribs punctured lung nknocked un contious and when i wake up the peramedic are asking me to climb to the other side with a broken leg that sup side down any the cop said he didn't see what happened but it was probly your fault for turning in front of her bull **** 11:30 AT night a stupid **** 22 year old with 3 kids with no seat belts on i get 160 dollar ticcket at i get nothing for insurance or medical nothing 35 over the speed limit no seat belts aand i get the ticket son of a bitch go to my my space to check it out http://a760.ac-images.myspacec...f.gif </TD></TR></TABLE>

Did they give you any pain medication?? Why you ask? Because I need some from my eyes hurting reading that

sucks that happened though. how old are you? most likely cops say its your fault due to ur age and the car you were driving.
Old 01-08-2008, 09:38 AM
Former Moderator

Received 54 Likes on 29 Posts
Default Re: i have pics (actek23)

If you were trying to kill yourself in that wreck, try harder next time.

Old 01-08-2008, 10:16 AM
Cool Cool Island Breezes. BOY-EE

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: i have pics (B18C5-EH2)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by B18C5-EH2 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">If you were trying to kill yourself in that wreck, try harder next time.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

lol that's f#%ked up, man.

Seriously though, punctuate after you annunciate...dont be a fool, stay in school....if the glove does not fit, you must acquit...so and and so forth.

Also, from what I'm reading, the accident IS your fault. Sure, she was going 70 (doubt it, however), but you turned out in front of her. It's not hard to see a car. They weigh about 3000lbs and are large. They also have lights, horns, etc. You should also be glad that you are alive and that her and her kids are alive....and presumably unharmed?

I think if I woke up from something like that, I'd be kinda worried about her kids even if she did hit me. Especially since you TURNED OUT IN FRONT OF HER. Also, it seems unlikely that she was going 70mph. Did you mean 70kph (43mph)? At 70, that kind of accident is usually fatal for all involved, especially with no seatbelts. 70 is mother freaking fast.

Also, how did you find out she was going 70? I'm sure she didn't admit to it in front of the cop. Same with the seatbelt wearing thing. How did you come to find out? She would have gone through the windshield and into the taco bell drivethru if she hit you at 70mph with no seatbelt, man.

Besides all that...what does the seatbelt situation have to do with it being your fault or her fault? It's not like her not wearing a belt caused her to hit you. Why would you bring up the fact that you got a ticket and she didn't? So what? YOU TURNED OUT IN FRONT OF HER!! AND SHE HAD KIDS!! Maybe the cop wanted to give her a well deserved break. You probably should have apologized for TURNING OUT IN FRONT OF HER!!

From what you typed, it was your fault. Just own up to it and be glad that nobody was fatally or seriously injured. Next time, just be more careful and look twice before you pull out into traffic. I cant count how many times fools pull out of a business driveway RIGHT into my path. Makes me want to kick 5 completely unrelated babies at the park or something.

I've broken my leg and my ribs too (different occasions). It doesn't hurt THAT bad lol. jk jk it sucks.

Modified by B serious at 1:28 PM 1/8/2008