Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

I Found This Amazing Money Savings Loophole!

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2009, 03:56 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I Found This Amazing Money Savings Loophole!

I Found This Amazing Money Savings Loophole!
We have two boys and two girls and the prices of everything just keeps going up. My husband works a full time job and I have two part time jobs and watch the kids. It is absolutely unbelievable how it has become impossible to makes ends meet. I want to take a quick moment to share with you a program that one of my husbands colleagues shared with him at the school that he teaches at. The program is located at http://bestprivateprices.com Bob, my husbands friend, was kind enough to let us try his program for a week and the savings were absolutely astonishing. We saved a ton of money on groceries, merchandise and general daily needs unlike anything I have ever seen. We signed up for this program and told every family member, friend and relative we could think of. After all we are all in this financial crisis together and there doesn't seem to be an end in sight. We just have to start helping each other and this is my part of helping you.
Alice
Old 01-11-2009, 04:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: I Found This Amazing Money Savings Loophole!

Moderators lock this ****ing thread up. No technical content and NOTHING to do with honda-tech