Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

---i felt in a huge hole my car is now drifting to the right side in straight roads---

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2006, 07:07 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default ---i felt in a huge hole my car is now drifting to the right side in straight roads---

i was wondering do u guyd think i broke something in my suspension or could it be that the alignment got messed up and i need one.
Old 02-19-2006, 07:43 PM
.Ry
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: ---i felt in a huge hole my car is now drifting to the right side in straight roads--- (fidelito

There is only one way to find out. Either get under there and look or take it to get it aligned and see what they say. Nothing you can do untill you know whats wrong. I reccomend Sears, but thats just me.
Old 02-19-2006, 08:05 PM

Default Re: ---i felt in a huge hole my car is now drifting to the right side in straight roads--- (fidelito

ok thanks for the help,
anymore suggestions on aligment places in new york city?
Old 02-19-2006, 08:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

To check if u got any suspension parts that are bent, check the gap between the wheel well and the tire. See if they are even on both sides. One of my sides is off, but my car doesnt pull. Here are some pix. Hope you like the JDM rust on my steelies.

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
Old 02-19-2006, 08:16 PM
.Ry
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by fidelito &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">ok thanks for the help,
anymore suggestions on aligment places in new york city?</TD></TR></TABLE> No, call around to local mechanic shops and see if they do. If not they will reccomend someone.

Yeah if your ambitious you could start measuring parts.
Old 02-19-2006, 08:16 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by deadend9009 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">To check if u got any suspension parts that are bent, check the gap between the wheel well and the tire. See if they are even on both sides. One of my sides is off, but my car doesnt pull. Here are some pix. Hope you like the JDM rust on my steelies.

[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG] </TD></TR></TABLE>

the exact same thing happened to my car and my wheel got slightly pushed back like the photo above it just so happened that my lower control arm got bent I replaced it and got an alignment everythings cool now
Old 02-19-2006, 08:20 PM

aight good lookin out...... ima take ro a shop tomorow and i did look at the tires and they do look a little off
Old 02-19-2006, 08:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

cool thanks i wasnt sure if it was the A-arm or not. Did your car pull to either side?
Old 02-19-2006, 08:54 PM

it pulls to the right, however the wheel that hit the hole was the driver side wheel and it pulls to the passenger side wheel
Old 02-19-2006, 08:57 PM

im just hoping my rims r not bent or anything, i just got a set of si rims yesterday and i hit the biggest hole ever today, i seem to have the worst luck. the car hit so hard that the tire just popped, the tire was blown instantly. hopefully the rims will be fine
Old 02-19-2006, 09:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

damn man, those rims are tight as hell y0! are they for sale?..

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by deadend9009 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">To check if u got any suspension parts that are bent, check the gap between the wheel well and the tire. See if they are even on both sides. One of my sides is off, but my car doesnt pull. Here are some pix. Hope you like the JDM rust on my steelies.

[IMG][/IMG]
Old 02-19-2006, 09:11 PM

nah men im telling u i just got them yesterday, today was my first day of driving with my si rims
Old 02-19-2006, 09:12 PM

let me ask u a question, how do u post pictures overhere ive tried but it doesnt come out
Old 02-19-2006, 09:18 PM

hahaha if this isnt JDM then i dont know what is.... pr0ps

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by deadend9009 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

[IMG][/IMG]