Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

h22 turbo on hatchback 93

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2010, 04:57 PM
Trial User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Icon6 h22 turbo on hatchback 93

Hello to everyone

I have that engine h22 type s and i want to built nice project from him.

i want to know what parts i need to get Between 600-700hp.

thanx for you help
Old 05-11-2010, 08:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: h22 turbo on hatchback 93

I guess English is not your first language.. Where are you from? I'm asking because in some other parts of the world, it might be a bit difficult and costly to obtain the parts to get the job done.

And I'd like to remind you that most answers can be found using search function, as most stuffs have been covered over and over and over ..... and over.

But just to be nice, I'm giving you a cliffnote version of the answer.

Sleeve + Rods + Pistons + Bigger Injectors + Fuel pump + Turbo + FMIC + 3" Exhaust, and a tune and that should do it..

Make sure you upgrades your brakes too. I've seen too many people only worry about going faster and end up crashing their hard work, because their forgot to remember that they need better brakes to match increased hp.

But honestly, please search and read up more on it, cuz this is going to be your project and YOU need to KNOW what you're doing.
Old 05-11-2010, 09:21 PM
Honda-Tech Member

600-700hp man goin all out... haha
but like said before research research research!!!
I say that because you don't want to sink a bunch of money into that already expensive motor to end up throwin a rod or a piston out the side wall.....

but def. completely build the bottom end and head, upgrade fuel & ignition system, Engine management system, custom exhaust, and a fatty turbo system. not everything but you get the idea
Old 05-12-2010, 12:15 PM
Trial User

Originally Posted by red Teggie
I guess English is not your first language.. Where are you from? I'm asking because in some other parts of the world, it might be a bit difficult and costly to obtain the parts to get the job done.

And I'd like to remind you that most answers can be found using search function, as most stuffs have been covered over and over and over ..... and over.

But just to be nice, I'm giving you a cliffnote version of the answer.

Sleeve + Rods + Pistons + Bigger Injectors + Fuel pump + Turbo + FMIC + 3" Exhaust, and a tune and that should do it..

Make sure you upgrades your brakes too. I've seen too many people only worry about going faster and end up crashing their hard work, because their forgot to remember that they need better brakes to match increased hp.

But honestly, please search and read up more on it, cuz this is going to be your project and YOU need to KNOW what you're doing.

First of all thanks for you help,i am from israel ,i will very greatifull to you if you can put for me some links here,because i searched for same project but couldn't find samething good with good Explanation and i get the idea to put STI brakes to the civic,but i don't know if the hubs get inside correctly to axel.