Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

got broken into.. again........

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2006, 11:15 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default got broken into.. again........

yesterday night i was going home with my friend for about 5 minutes.. maximum.. I was getting my stuff to go play basketball and swim, so basically 5 minutes max. everytime i leave my car, i take the faceplate, arm the alarm and dont show anything inside the car that people can see. this time i forgot to arm it cause hey, its going to be fast. anyways after i got my stuff and i head out, i saw the passenger door was open, so i was like wtf?

then the glove box is empty, all the stuff in there is on the ground, my friends pants is jacked.. (was in backseat) and my window is off the track for the passenger side, took us 30 mins to fix it back up. akso my trunk release (or the black plastic part) is broken off, and its just a metal sticking out of it now. (apparently the dude tried to pull it hard, but i cut the wire from the trunk to the trunk release long time ago. seattle sucks ***. my coupe isnt even clean.. just a daily driver to get through with school and get something better. ********..
Old 01-30-2006, 11:17 AM
Honda-Tech Member

oh yea they took .05 cents of pennies in the coin holder that i got back from mcdonalds after i ordered. I also had a eddie bauer water bottle (those tough unbreakable ones for rock climbing) which is like 10 bucks, and the dude didnt even take it
Old 01-30-2006, 11:20 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (civiccoupe94)

ummm.... to u and this thread
Old 01-30-2006, 11:55 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (amej8)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by amej8 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">ummm.... to u and this thread</TD></TR></TABLE>

ummm.... to you and your mom. Jackass. The dude got stuff from his car jacked and that's what you come up with? Worst attempt at flaming ever.

To the OP, sucks big time, Seattle sucks ***. I never go to Seattle anymore. Where about did this happen? I don't want to go where ever this happened at.
Old 01-30-2006, 11:59 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

yeah my friend's prelude got broken into and they only took like his change and our opened candy and sodas, its almost like crackheads are starting to get into hondas...
Old 01-30-2006, 12:35 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (CRacer21)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by CRacer21 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

ummm.... to you and your mom. Jackass. The dude got stuff from his car jacked and that's what you come up with? Worst attempt at flaming ever.
To the OP, sucks big time, Seattle sucks ***. I never go to Seattle anymore. Where about did this happen? I don't want to go where ever this happened at.</TD></TR></TABLE>

lol... yea... flaming on threads like this just isnt cool... i have had my cars broken into and stolen... not fun at all
Old 01-30-2006, 03:37 PM
Honda-Tech Member

yea i didnt even expect it to happen cause it was quick. everytime i armed it no one touches it, but this one time i didnt and i got jacked lol.

now i still have to get a window bracket thingee from a junkyard hopefully cause its falling off track when i open and close the window. other than that LOCK AND ARM YOUR CARS PEOPLE. its your stuff and having it jacked or having your car messed up isnt cool
Old 02-01-2006, 11:09 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (civiccoupe94)

car just got broken into tonight...
Old 02-02-2006, 12:16 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (EeeJayEight)

Thats such a shitty feeling, sorry that happened. I know exaclty how it feels. My old coupe, I had it for two years it was in the shop for three months and I was in Japan for another three months, so basically the car was on the road for a year and a half. It got broken into 6 times and stolen twice. It even got broken into two days in a row. expletive THIEVES
Old 02-02-2006, 12:16 AM

Next time arm that **** man... Getting your car broken into is one of the worst feeling ever.
Old 02-02-2006, 12:20 AM
HT Order of Merit

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: (NerveAgent)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by amej8 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">ummm.... to u and this thread</TD></TR></TABLE>

What the **** is wrong with you? Are you the one that broke into his car?

Idiot.

Old 02-02-2006, 01:40 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i think this guy is a thief himself. i thieves should die

sorry to hear bout the car bro
Old 02-02-2006, 02:36 AM
Imperious: Mod of Valor

to you're hating. Get the expletive off Honda-Tech if you're going to have a **** poor attitude like that.

That sucks man. I'm live up north in Everett, it's not any better here.
Old 02-02-2006, 02:37 AM
Imperious: Mod of Valor

Default Re: (NerveAgent)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by NerveAgent &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Getting your car broken into is one of the worst feeling ever.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Exactly. It feels like you've been cheated on with the girl you love the most. I hope I never experiance either.
Old 02-02-2006, 06:37 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: (JDM-EJ1)

I bet they watched you park it and not arm it. Does your alarm have the option of passive arming?
Old 02-02-2006, 11:51 PM

Default Re: (IHateJDM)

its exactly that feeling, i had a 200SX that was wrecked, while it was in the lot a dude came in, smashed my pass. window, couldn't get the reciever, cuz i had the faceplate, so he beat it w/ a hammer, i cut the line to the trunk, so he took a saw, and cut out the backseat to get to my **** JBL subs, amps, ect. and smashed the bulbs...after all that damage, plus the wreck, the **** was totaled...it sucks even in tennessee
Old 02-02-2006, 11:54 PM

Default Re: got broken into.. again........ (civiccoupe94)

i feel you bro.. i had my car jacked twice.. and it ended up in two cities.. but thats what i get for buying a salvaged title civic.. they always come back for more.. sorry for your loss, but did you ever try installing one of those home made deadbolt locks?
Old 02-03-2006, 12:11 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by CRacer21 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">ummm.... to you and your mom. Jackass. The dude got stuff from his car jacked and that's what you come up with? Worst attempt at flaming ever.

To the OP, sucks big time, Seattle sucks ***. I never go to Seattle anymore. Where about did this happen? I don't want to go where ever this happened at.</TD></TR></TABLE>

yeah.....i don't get why you flamed him for that? he got his car broken into...he wasn't asking about installing clear tail lights or anything...
Old 02-03-2006, 02:08 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (ReggieGrip)

Same **** happened to me up in Everett. I left my car unlocked for a few min (on accident) and all my papers out of my glove box and my work jacket were stolen. But my $300 radar detector was still there, wtf? I felt violated when id drive my car and anyone who looked at me while driving i thought did it. Shitty feeling bro.