Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

FS/WTT 97 EK turbo!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2006, 11:35 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS/WTT 97 EK turbo!!!

i have a 97 civic cx hatch with a turbo kit im wanting to either sell outright for $4500 obo or if u dont have cash, but have a credit card u can buy a turbo kit on ur credit card for my 06 civic Si and throw in some cash so i can have it professionally installed (either way will come out to about the same price). here is a list of some of the stuff on or coming with the car...
turbo kit with greddy BOV and tial wastegate
stage 1 clutch and 8.5 lb flywheel
lowring springs
short shifter and suede shift boot
new tranny that shifts perfect in all gears at all rpms
greddy turbo timer
not sure if this will or wont go with it, but greddy profec e-01 boost controller (not installed)
Edelbrock Intake Manifold
vortec fmu
missing link
new bosch platinum 2 spark plugs
gsr cd player with code so it does work like a normal one
pyle speakers up front and jbl speakers in the rear
and im sure im missing some stuff.

when i got it there was no carpet, but i have since bought new used carpet for it that is in pretty good condition. right now there are steelies on it with good tread, but im also gonna throw 99-00 si rims in if i can get one of em fixed.

some of the bad things are the quarters and rear bumper and hatch. bumper paint is spider webbing. both quarters were pretty shot when i got it and i have been working on em but havent done any bondo work or slide hammer work yet. not too much work, but if u are looking for a perfect body, then it WILL take some work. hatch itself has a dent in it where the CX emblem is. other than that, i think everything else is in good shape. doors, hood, front bumper, windshield, room, and everything else is in pretty good shape.

the hatch isnt finished, i was planning on putting in aem cam gear/fuel rail/ and fpr and upgrading to a 255lph fuel pump. the way the car sits, it drives fine and is a blast with the flywheel and turbo. last week at the gate it beat a brand new cobalt ss and a prelude sh with a Supercharger. so its quick the way it is and i know there is plenty more room for power added wiht a good tune. plus its only running 7 psi right now. so lemme know what ur thoughts are and sorry for it being so long

also, at MMP this past week it ran a 14.6 at 7psi. still havent upgraded the fuel components. im assuming with the little bit of money needed to upgrade those parts and up the boost to 10pse it would be mid 13's. some slicks would help since i was also running on some steelies

there is more that im forgetting im sure, but as for now that is what i can think of. i am constantly getting stuff for it, so i'll add more as time goes by. about to go outside and try and get some new pics if the weather will hold up for a few minutes. pm me if u have any questions
Old 11-11-2006, 11:50 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Wrong place bro, and you need pics to sell ****!
Old 11-11-2006, 04:06 PM
Honda-Tech Member

is there a FS thread in this forum? i post in the 2006+ civics forum more than anything, and there is a FS thread at the top of the page. i'll post pics tomorrow