Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

FLASHOPTIONS

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2004, 04:16 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FLASHOPTIONS

Please do not lock this thread...

I'm sure many of you have heard of www flashoptions com Probably some things good and a lot bad, well all I can tell you is the awful experience I have had dealing with them.

They boast Excellent prices, goos customer service and speedy delivery.
YEAH RIGHT!!! After I got my clip to my house I was only shy of buying one in the states by $500.00..... I would pay that much not no have to deal with FO.
It took me nine month's to get my so called "front clip" that was hardly a motor set. Motor, tranny, ecu, and a set of skyline shocks, with brakes.. Not a front clip in my opinion anyway.
I contactedt hem to see what the problem was, and why I had recieved such a shotty motor set, their response was they had accidentaly ent me a rebuilt clip because mine had been stolen by the company they had used to ship it..

They then said if Iwanted the clip I was to recieve from the get go I would have to contact Shayer. This was of course FALSE information. Schayer knew nothing about me or flashoptions.

I posted this information on a forum and flashoptions just happened to have seen this, I got an e-mail that read the following:

James , I think it's wise you apologized for your childishness..
It doesn't bite anymore.. We did our best , but shippers just tends to screw things up.
My boss is furious with you. I do not know what you gain by doing that.

If you think you want it this way, guess that's it. You're the only guy going to fight a war on yourself with no benefits.

*SIGH*

a simple sorry , and a call during 4-5 hours , will be good.. to patch things up. If my boss is happy you might even get our HKS GT2024 TURBO or a POWER FC or something. But you just screw things up, In this business we have many a couple few who aren't happy too.

This is the nicest by far of all the e-mails I recieved from them.
They ended each e-mail by saying Better luck in the future....

I sent them pics of my motor clip they replied "Thats Hilarious"
A remark from them about the motor they sold to me for $500 shy of what I could have got one to my front door from a reputable business within the states.

I told flashoptions they may have screwed me but Iwill do everything in my power to make sure they never do business again, this is the response I got:

anyway good luck..hope the repair cost doesn't cost you too much

Also saying how all americans are the same we all want something for free and want to screw other's? WHAT? I paid for my motor, I got screwed, then blamed for it...

Long story short these guys are profesional liers and crooks, dont let them take your money.

Im posting this in as many forums as I can so I can let as many people know about them as possible
Old 06-10-2004, 05:30 PM
Pooping on children

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: FLASHOPTIONS (20zhatch)

it sounds like you were in the wrong

just kidding if they really did send you the wrong clip then i guess they should have at least tried to refund part of your money or send you the correct clip that you paid for. shady businesses suck