Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Favorite Bookmarks

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2008, 12:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Favorite Bookmarks

First, I gotta say "thank you" to all the folks on this site - this is the first site I have ever seen where the trash-talk is virtually non-existent. (I say "virtually" because I haven't read every thread.) I really appreciate the guidance and advice for someone as inexperienced as myself. I love turning wrenches, I just don't know what I'm doing. Again, thanks.

Now for...(drumroll and fanfare)...

(reverb effect) The Noob Question O' The Day!!

Would anyone care to share their favorite website addresses? Where do you find parts? Where do you find engine info? Your favorite honda history website? What are the sites you refer to when you need an engine diagram?

I, personally, would love an online library to research and refer to. Anything you can think of (honda-wise, please) would be most appreciated! (Especially the engine diagrams, I'm trying to identify a part right now!!

Thanks!
Old 06-29-2008, 01:05 PM

Mike

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Favorite Bookmarks (nplsdvr)

Trash talk is usually in the appearance and cosmetic forums. Large sandy-vagina fights over jdm/usdm/ricer over there and its sad to watch people e-Thug it out. Just go there and look at the pictures don't read the text or you'll get sucked in.

Also check out the market place once you are off trial status. Most of the categories there have threads in them where the dealers have there websites.

Off the top of my headsome are just keywords, type them on google)

passwordjdm
yoparts
pace perfomance
icb motorsports
mugen
spoon
summit racing
b&m

Hope this helps you out on your journey!

Mike
Old 06-29-2008, 01:26 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Favorite Bookmarks (Mike"IAMSLOW"Myers)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Mike"IAMSLOW"Myers &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Trash talk is usually in the appearance and cosmetic forums. Large sandy-vagina fights over jdm/usdm/ricer over there and its sad to watch people e-Thug it out. Just go there and look at the pictures don't read the text or you'll get sucked in.

Also check out the market place once you are off trial status. Most of the categories there have threads in them where the dealers have there websites.

Off the top of my headsome are just keywords, type them on google)

passwordjdm
yoparts
pace perfomance
icb motorsports
mugen
spoon
summit racing
b&m

Hope this helps you out on your journey!

Mike </TD></TR></TABLE>

There's trash talk here, too, lots, actually. Though usually the debates are over stupid ****, like parking polls or side markers, or JDM tow-hooks.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by nplsdvr &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">First, I gotta say "thank you" to all the folks on this site - this is the first site I have ever seen where the trash-talk is virtually non-existent. (I say "virtually" because I haven't read every thread.) I really appreciate the guidance and advice for someone as inexperienced as myself. I love turning wrenches, I just don't know what I'm doing. Again, thanks.

Now for...(drumroll and fanfare)...

(reverb effect) The Noob Question O' The Day!!

Would anyone care to share their favorite website addresses? Where do you find parts? Where do you find engine info? Your favorite honda history website? What are the sites you refer to when you need an engine diagram?

I, personally, would love an online library to research and refer to. Anything you can think of (honda-wise, please) would be most appreciated! (Especially the engine diagrams, I'm trying to identify a part right now!!

Thanks!</TD></TR></TABLE>

https://honda-tech.com/zeroforum/40

That is the general discussion and debate forum, that's for posts like this. This forum is intended for tech posts regarding '92-'00 civics/del sols.