Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Del Sol Stolen.

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2005, 04:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: (wadup)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by wadup &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Steal his new rims, paint em and rock em.</TD></TR></TABLE>

The best idea yet
Old 08-03-2005, 04:47 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by wadup &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Steal his new rims, paint em and rock em.</TD></TR></TABLE>
Yeah, two wrongs make a right
Old 08-03-2005, 05:09 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (joetrisman)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by joetrisman &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Yeah, two wrongs make a right </TD></TR></TABLE>

Not that either, the irony alone would be funny
Old 08-03-2005, 05:16 PM

Default Re: (TheGeneral)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SRCivic97 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I would spray paint "Pig ******" on the hood of his ride.

I have no idea why that came to my head but it sounded good

</TD></TR></TABLE>

word.if i wouldve known that those were my rims for sure.. i wouldve keyed the hell out of that car...
Old 08-03-2005, 10:12 PM

damn man good thing you still have your motor and ****. just go repo your rims back at like 4-5 in the morning and pour a bit of sugar in his gas tank my white hatch got stolen 2 weeks ago..still not back yet. how long did it take for you to recover yours?
Old 08-03-2005, 10:16 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: (joetrisman)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by joetrisman &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Yeah, two wrongs make a right </TD></TR></TABLE>

It was a joke.
Old 08-03-2005, 11:58 PM

Location: We Cant Stop Here This Is Bat Country, So CaL, USDM

What you should do is kidnap him. Follow him to an area where you can abduct him without others seeing and have one of your friends drive his car to safe garage. Make sure he is blindfolded and his hands and feet bound (preferably in the trunk) then take your time and help yourself to anything you want from his car, you never know what engine he might have, CD's, take his wallet, registration ,insurance card, everything. Then go around with a hammer and dent every single body panel, but don't break any glass (yet). Drive his car out to a field where he won't be found for awhile and leave him in the trunk with a bunch of rats that you bought at the pet store on the way. Now you don't want to feed these rats, he will be food enough. Leave him tied up in the trunk and break ALL of the glass on his car. Make sure you don't leave any prints on the car because kidnapping is a federal offense. I wouldn't worry about karma because he deserves what he got and you will be left alone since you are only paying him back.

excellllllent.
Old 08-04-2005, 12:18 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (2000psi)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 2000psi &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">What you should do is kidnap him. Follow him to an area where you can abduct him without others seeing and have one of your friends drive his car to safe garage. Make sure he is blindfolded and his hands and feet bound (preferably in the trunk) then take your time and help yourself to anything you want from his car, you never know what engine he might have, CD's, take his wallet, registration ,insurance card, everything. Then go around with a hammer and dent every single body panel, but don't break any glass (yet). Drive his car out to a field where he won't be found for awhile and leave him in the trunk with a bunch of rats that you bought at the pet store on the way. Now you don't want to feed these rats, he will be food enough. Leave him tied up in the trunk and break ALL of the glass on his car. Make sure you don't leave any prints on the car because kidnapping is a federal offense. I wouldn't worry about karma because he deserves what he got and you will be left alone since you are only paying him back.

excellllllent.</TD></TR></TABLE>

LoL.
Old 08-04-2005, 12:19 AM

to the original poster/creator of thread:

use a your head bro... this isn't a flame, but take it into consideration. everything you post here can be used as evidence against you if anything ever happens to him or his car. lets say his car does get stolen tomorrow, or somebody puts 2 into his head ... even though you had nothing to do with it, the police can still hold you liable because of all this **** that has been posted.

the only way people get caught, is because other people know about it.

as for getting your stolen **** back... here's a couple of suggestions:

why not ask him where he bought it? if somebody says "this fool never bought **** from me" go back 1 person. or if that person or somebody says "i made it myself", then there is your man; unless that person is honest. but here's a scenario from my younger days (if you REALLY want to do something): a friends car was taken at gunpoint by some gangmembers (not going to say what race or whatever they claimed), so... they just suited up in bulletproof kevlar vests and headed to their "hood" with 2 ar15's a mac-11 and various small firearms. they got the car back... end of story.
Old 08-04-2005, 09:04 AM

Default Re: (idriveadelsol7)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by idriveadelsol7 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">to the original poster/creator of thread:

use a your head bro... this isn't a flame, but take it into consideration. everything you post here can be used as evidence against you if anything ever happens to him or his car. lets say his car does get stolen tomorrow, or somebody puts 2 into his head ... even though you had nothing to do with it, the police can still hold you liable because of all this **** that has been posted.

the only way people get caught, is because other people know about it.

as for getting your stolen **** back... here's a couple of suggestions:

why not ask him where he bought it? if somebody says "this fool never bought **** from me" go back 1 person. or if that person or somebody says "i made it myself", then there is your man; unless that person is honest. but here's a scenario from my younger days (if you REALLY want to do something): a friends car was taken at gunpoint by some gangmembers (not going to say what race or whatever they claimed), so... they just suited up in bulletproof kevlar vests and headed to their "hood" with 2 ar15's a mac-11 and various small firearms. they got the car back... end of story.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I don't plan on doing anything, and i've already said it numerous times that i'm not going to.

I don't care if someone wants to or not... thats all on them...

I know the guys name, and where he works. If I feel like something should be done about it, i'll make the call to Tacoma PD right now and have him checked out.

Old 08-04-2005, 09:12 AM

next time you see him...take him to the computer store and make sure he does this...