Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

camber kit

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2009, 10:25 PM
New User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default camber kit

hey guess im looking to buy a camber kit for my 96 hatch i like to go low .. im looking for something good but not that expensive u all know where i can find some?
Old 02-23-2009, 10:30 PM
Cool Cool Island Breezes. BOY-EE

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: camber kit

I got mine on ebay for $20 +$10 shipping. The fab work looked great. The bushings look a little cheesy....but whatever.

Look up civic camber kit on ebay.
Old 02-23-2009, 10:37 PM
Vietnamese!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

also try HT marketplace.
Old 03-02-2009, 04:07 PM
New User

Just put my set of ebay front cambers on. Dont like them as much as my skunk 2's on my last integra, but they work fine.
Old 03-02-2009, 04:13 PM
Honda-Tech Member

skunk 2 but fvck camber
Old 03-02-2009, 04:16 PM
be professional

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by ep96hatch
hey guess im looking to buy a camber kit for my 96 hatch i like to go low .. im looking for something good but not that expensive u all know where i can find some?
If you "like to go low," then a camber adjuster kit is only going to cause problems. Forget camber adjusters.

If you're concerned about uneven tire wear, it's not the camber that causes it. Take the car to an alignment shop and instruct them to set the toe to dead center of the factory specification range (note: "within spec" is not good enough - ask to see the before and after print-outs). Ignore the camber. If it's done properly, you won't have uneven wear of any significance. If they won't do it, find another shop that specializes in non-standard or performance alignments.

I just saved you 100% of the money you'd have spent on camber kits. Take it or leave it.
Old 03-02-2009, 06:13 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Targa250R
If you "like to go low," then a camber adjuster kit is only going to cause problems. Forget camber adjusters.

If you're concerned about uneven tire wear, it's not the camber that causes it. Take the car to an alignment shop and instruct them to set the toe to dead center of the factory specification range (note: "within spec" is not good enough - ask to see the before and after print-outs). Ignore the camber. If it's done properly, you won't have uneven wear of any significance. If they won't do it, find another shop that specializes in non-standard or performance alignments.

I just saved you 100% of the money you'd have spent on camber kits. Take it or leave it.
+++ There is a Guy that is like the best and he is located in PA Near Gettysburg in a town called New Oxford his name is Mike Keating. he sets them dead on and if there is a problem which ive taken about 30 cars there (friends and family) and it hasnt so far but if there is a problem you taken it to him and there isnt a problem anymore.. you know what i mean

anyway he charges 150 which might be a little high but he makes sure it is set to zero. before it leaves
Link
Old 03-02-2009, 06:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Here check this site out i got my Carbon Duckbill,tein springs on here for cheap

http://www.k2motor.com/civic-camber-adjustment-kit.html
Old 03-02-2009, 09:11 PM
Cool Cool Island Breezes. BOY-EE

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Targa250R

I agree. I used mine to actually tune the camber to a specific degree.