Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

CA PPL Help Get This Scammer (ebay related)

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2004, 08:14 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CA PPL Help Get This Scammer (ebay related)

1st of i cant post pics, but i can mail pics of the dammage to mods

Well, i got my 1st scammer on ebay. after 3 years of doing great. I bought 2003 rsx type s seats from a Importer( cheaper-is-better )In ca. Had Perferct feedback all from bidding just about i discovered later. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors...%3AIT

Seats were told to be in excelent condition, then they came. shipping packages in perfect condition and there both trash. DRIVER is bent, worn in a coke bottle shaped size area on the driver seat. there They are both very faded like they were outside for a long period of time. there is a slice 2 inches long in the top of the seat. and on top of that grease stains from soneones hands all over the damn thing. PASS has a puncture hole in the seat bottom, slice in the side, and the same grease stains as the pass from someones hands.

So i email the dick and give him the WTF. and he replies The seats were in perfect conditon when he sent them out. call ups and file a claim. I took pics of the boxes before i ever opened them and they were perfect. no dents even. I asked for some of my $505. back and he declined. They Filed a ebay square trade claim and he declined to comment about the incident very quickly. And what will ebay do Not a damn thing but suspend him pending i send them photos, and emails with the sellers actions. I have to file a claim with his local pd and have him arrested for mail fraud.

The main reason i posted this here is b/c he sells alot of jdm, salvage, honda parts and i would feel terrible if someone posted later with another story from this assclown.

cheaper-is-better (EBAY USER ID)
Name: Toan-TY nguyen
City: Elk Grove
State: CA
Phone: (916) 685-1335

So if anyone knows this dick, and can prove that its him. take a dump on his hood and post it i will paypal you $50. **** scammers

Old 03-25-2004, 08:27 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: CA PPL Help Get This Scammer (cnydelSolHybrid)

Hey man I feel for you for real! Iv been fucked like 3 times for a 100$ each plus shipping although they didn't send me ANYTHING! The bottom line is I try not to buy things for more money then I can afford to lose as a rule of thumb. It sucks but pretty much once that money is sent there ain't **** you can really do besides suck it up and learn from it. Again man that sucks, and I deff feel for ya just use it as a learning experience.
Old 03-25-2004, 08:31 AM
Honda-Tech Member

If he sent you the product, then there is really not much you could do. If he never sent it, then that would have been another story. In the long run, you'll end up spending more money in court costs than you paid for the seats! I know from personal experience!
Old 03-25-2004, 08:35 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: CA PPL Help Get This Scammer (cnydelSolHybrid)

Contact your local PD and get their help.
Follow the payback for all the hassle and stress you had to go through for another 1000 dollars on top of the 505 he owes you.
Old 03-25-2004, 08:36 AM
Honda-Tech Member

What is someone in CA suspose to do ?
Old 03-25-2004, 08:43 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: (Jmunk)

I don't know what you're talking about since all the court costs are absorbed by the losing party. I recovered all my court fees from my small claim. The kicker is collecting the money. Having them served can also be difficult and cause delays if they're slimey, but slide $100 to a PI and you'll get everything you need.
Old 03-25-2004, 11:50 AM

Default Re: (Jmunk)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Jmunk &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">What is someone in CA suspose to do ?</TD></TR></TABLE>

Im sure someone in the local ca scene knows him or of him. He told me he had cars,engines, front clips, recaros, exct.. Plus they can harass his *** i left his # bbhahahahahhahahahaha