Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

Best Buy: Free deck install on any deck over $99 and up at San Francisco Best Buy.

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2005, 01:51 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best Buy: Free deck install on any deck over $99 and up at San Francisco Best Buy.

Just want to spread the word that Best Buy is offering free deck install on any deck $99 and up. So if you want to be lazy here is your chance. I work at the one in San Francisco doing mobile installs. Just want to see who will show up. Thanks.

Since there are so many idiots who jump on the chance to talk **** I will clarify my reason to post this. <U>I JUST WANT TO SEE WHO ON HONDA-TECH WILL SHOW UP</U>.

Please consider yourself a *** if you decide to post something dumb to say.

Modified by *****StEr at 2:06 PM 5/27/2005
Old 05-26-2005, 02:27 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Best Buy: Free deck install on any deck over $99 and up at San Francisco Best Buy. (*****StEr)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by *****StEr &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Just want to spread the word that Best Buy is offering free deck install on any deck $99 and up. So if you want to be lazy here is your chance. I work at the one in San Francisco doing mobile installs. Just want to see who will show up. Thanks.</TD></TR></TABLE>

do you seriously think it belongs here? you must've NEVER been to best buy in the past or before you started working there... they offer the same deal like every other week. wow, you deserve a pat on the back
Old 05-26-2005, 04:56 AM

Default Re: Best Buy: Free deck install on any deck over $99 and up at San Francisco Best Buy. (*****StEr)

i worked at bestbuy in ny for 3.5 years previously. that promo is 2-3 weeks out of ervery month. ur manager must be getting on ur *** to sell service and accsy. "how bout some netflix with those speaker savers for ur 6x9's?"
that company sux quit now and save ur self some trouble later. want proof go to BESTBUYSUX.ORG. AND READ UP. FOR POSTING THIS HERE.
Old 05-26-2005, 11:30 AM
Honda-Tech Member

a you **** heads, i just want to see who from honda-tech will actually show up you dumb ****. trust me, every current or ex-employees feel the same.
Old 05-26-2005, 11:32 AM
Electrician

Holy GDD Batman!

Wow, just...wow. I knew that and I've never worked there.

BTW, is it REALLY a free install or you also have to buy the bracket (if needed), plug and play harness, etc...etc...etc...?

Got to love Honda-Tech though.
Old 05-26-2005, 11:32 AM

Default Re: Best Buy: Free deck install on any deck over $99 and up at San Francisco Best Buy. (Advan06)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Advan06 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">do you seriously think it belongs here? you must've NEVER been to best buy in the past or before you started working there... they offer the same deal like every other week. wow, you deserve a pat on the back</TD></TR></TABLE>Yeah i know he must be new i work at the one in oklahoma and we've always done that..
Old 05-26-2005, 11:34 AM

Default Re: (*****StEr)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by *****StEr &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">a you **** heads, i just want to see who from honda-tech will actually show up you dumb ****. trust me, every current or ex-employees feel the same. </TD></TR></TABLE>ANd yes it does suck carrying that damn clipboard
Old 05-26-2005, 11:35 AM

Default Re: Best Buy: Free deck install on any deck over $99 and up at San Francisco Best Buy. (A-busive)

Yes please have Best Buy install my stereo. I love electrical tape holding my **** together. ******* worst installs I've seen in my entire life. I've had to redue most of my friends decks that they fucked up. Do yourself a favor, work somewhere else.
Old 05-26-2005, 11:38 AM
Electrician

Well most people who work at those stores, with the installation department, don't know jack. Same with Circuit City, I've worked there.
Old 05-26-2005, 11:38 AM
Honda-Tech Member

lol, i admit other best buys do a crappy job. but the one out here in SF is different! we do clean installs like its our own car!
Old 05-26-2005, 11:40 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Best Buy: Free deck install on any deck over $99 and up at San Francisco Best Buy. (Advan06)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Advan06 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

do you seriously think it belongs here? you must've NEVER been to best buy in the past or before you started working there... they offer the same deal like every other week. wow, you deserve a pat on the back</TD></TR></TABLE>

actually, i've worked there for almost 2 years. as i said before and will say again...i just want to see who from honda-tech will show up. asswipe.
Old 05-26-2005, 11:42 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Dimitri_EG8 a.k.a. Dimi)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Dimitri_EG8 a.k.a. Dimi &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Well most people who work at those stores, with the installation department, don't know jack. Same with Circuit City, I've worked there.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Everyone knows Circuit City sucks... Sorry to say but its true. I don't know how you guys are still surviving.
Old 05-26-2005, 11:44 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Dimitri_EG8 a.k.a. Dimi &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Holy GDD Batman!

Wow, just...wow. I knew that and I've never worked there.

BTW, is it REALLY a free install or you also have to buy the bracket (if needed), plug and play harness, etc...etc...etc...?

Got to love Honda-Tech though. </TD></TR></TABLE>

it is FREE installation labor which usually cost around $60 regular. but you will probably need the harness and the dash kit depending on what car you have but on EG's it will slip right in.
Old 05-26-2005, 12:39 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Dimitri_EG8 a.k.a. Dimi &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Well most people who work at those stores, with the installation department, don't know jack. Same with Circuit City, I've worked there.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I'll attest to that! Went to both CC and BB to get some speakers installed... Both places told me they couldn't do it! So I decided not to be lazy, do it myself... Low and Behold! They fit fine! I swear, knowledge of electronics is not a requirement to get a job as an installer at either place.

BB and CC
Old 05-26-2005, 11:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (tkosmith)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by tkosmith &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I'll attest to that! Went to both CC and BB to get some speakers installed... Both places told me they couldn't do it! So I decided not to be lazy, do it myself... Low and Behold! They fit fine! I swear, knowledge of electronics is not a requirement to get a job as an installer at either place.

BB and CC </TD></TR></TABLE>

in some situations, we can't do what the customers request us to do. best buy just doesn't allow it to be done because they don't want some idiot to do an insurance claim if something goes wrong.
Old 05-26-2005, 11:29 PM
Honda-Tech Member

******* install that **** urself
Old 05-26-2005, 11:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Lmaonade)

hey guys, i work at jiffy lube, they're going to be having a $10 off day tomorrow! i just wanted to know who from honda-tech is going to be there.

another thing i found out:

Safeway is having a 2/$5.00 chips-a-hoy cookie sale! anyone gonna be there for that ****?

1. this is in the wrong forum retard.
2. who gives a ****?
Old 05-27-2005, 06:34 AM

Default Re: (Advan06)

Did someone say kookies? Well have I got a deal for you. Las Vegas is offering two for one exotic dancers. Who from honda-tech is going to stop by...also bring your cars so I can install stereos with electrical tape and chewing gum.
Old 05-27-2005, 06:36 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

great deal but too bad you get ripped off on the price of the head unit