Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

3 quick questions about my new ej8

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2006, 12:18 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 3 quick questions about my new ej8

ok so i finally get my car and just love it, hell i bought some headers and intake when i got home from school yesterday so ill have those in a week or so, but anyways now. ok question one: my right tail light is hella loose, not to the point its going to fall out or be really notice able, but enought to grab it and shake it around some. how would i go about taking it out and finding the problem or have any of you had this problem before. question two: well sence i have an ex, it has power door locks, but not only does the switch some how not work once i get it home, but also on the driver side you have to pull the handle to get it to lock. last question for now, i have an ipod and forgot it when i went test driving, but the tape deck seams to not work, and i was wondering if the aftermarket cd player would have something to do with it, or if theres something u have to do to play tapes. if theres spelling errors and ****, i started drinking a bit early, my graduation is at 5 today .
Old 06-09-2006, 12:43 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: 3 quick questions about my new ej8 (divisionskate)

1. open the trunk and pull out the carpet behind the lights and there's gonna be some nutz just tighten them and you should be fine...
2. it's a security thing it prevents you from forgetting your keys or some other stuffs too but it's there so you'll lock your doors with your keys. you have an ex don't you have an alarm or something to lock it automatically after you shut the door?
3. maybe try cleaning the head..... if not aftermarket? i heard if you have keyless entry you'll lose it if you take out the factory radio donno does it apply to your year
Old 06-09-2006, 01:28 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: 3 quick questions about my new ej8 (hondmywrld)

no alarm, that i can see of, hoping to have a fuel pump kill switch soon though. also, the tape desk will go to the point it needs to start going back then down but doesnt, it just hit the end and stop dead. it would be nice to fix, but the engine sounds kinda nice too .