Notices
Honda Civic / Del Sol (1992 - 2000) EG/EH/EJ/EK/EM1 Discussion

1994 eg hatch si (salvage title) "new owner" Thanks again man!

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2008, 12:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1994 eg hatch si (salvage title) "new owner" Thanks again man!

So im sure you guys have read the market place thread posted by "cupcake"

Well after a 2 an a half hour drive in traffic.Renting a tow bar from uhaul a pack of smokes and getting my "pops" to drive his truck an tow the car.

" to lazy to drive myself"

Im officially the new owner

much respect for taking the $480 i spent $$ on gas and the tow dolly and he had no problem with the 20$ discount i would have liked to give him the fulll 500$ because it was very much worth it

#1 after looking for a few weeks i never thought i would come across an SI

#2 seeing from cupcakes pics it looked like alot more work then what I adopted.

#3 besides dash wiring it was a very good deal he was cool enough to give me all the parts to the car. and a few underdash harnesses to keep me bizzy with no delays so i guess i got a few days of wiring an cleaning but besides that the body was fairly straight interior is flawless besides the dash needing to be put back in it is very clean

#4 I really didnt believe that it was legit as it was until i showed up. almost to good to be true sure it has a few things but nothing too big or expensive driver side window ,could use a set of good rims , a few lights,bumper but all in all nothing that i expected.

#5 its been a long time since ive done my own project so its kinda lame that i cant remember my old log in so i had to start a new one i intend on taking pics from start to finish so got a few more days to be un trial to post in the correct threads

#6 Thanks again man for all your useful info, hooking me up ,helping me out gettin the car on the trailer ."being straight up" an helpful all the way around. ive delt with alot of **** sellers in my time but these guys were defo cool peeps

#7 I cant believe the thread was up for so long without any "serious buyers" lowballing is a shame for this shell it was defo worth more then the price. my last SI EG shell was 1200 6 years ago an was the shitiest shell i ever fixed up but i baught it over a clean cx because it was SI

#8 By monday i will have a running single cam init simply to smog it an reg it b4 i get into the full jdm conversion i plan on having pics on weekly basis on this project. by the end of oct will defo have a b series init and a fresh coat of paint.

#9 so thanks again u definitly popped my project cherry lmfao. i was gettin tired of fixing everyone elses car at the shop and watching the swaps drive away.

#10 till next time .. should be posting pics soon as my account isnt trial anymore in the correct threads . gonna get some sleep after this long day imma need the rest for the long journey of wiring fixes tommorow the dreadful dmv mission. need to get that dash back in, some jdm lights a new harness an the smog d15
motor in by this weekend

I got more time then anything im sure the transformation will be a eye opener

till next time ez Seek
Old 09-25-2008, 12:15 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: 1994 eg hatch si (salvage title) "new owner" Thanks again man! (seekquencer)

no problem. really sounds like ur gonna make me feel like an *** for givin it up.
Old 09-25-2008, 01:42 AM

Default Re: 1994 eg hatch si (cup cake)

lol not at all man just had to give u some respect on the whole thing for real hard to meet good heads these days.

i would feel the same way i told u my horror storie an my itr was like my kid b4 i had my son lolol

ive had my share of bad deals

so this really made my week

it was well worth the trip sorry if i came across like i was making u fell like a ***

but you guys are mad chill an just had to give u some props on that.

hit me up anytime if u need anything the shop is right here in gg save my ##

also let ur boy know im more then down to return the favor the bodywork or anything else just hit me up i got more tiem then anything right now im sure we could get his body ready over a 12 pack no prob just get the materials an ill take care of u

thanks again for making my trip more then worth while respect paul
Old 09-29-2008, 05:30 AM

Default Re: 1994 eg hatch si (seekquencer)

still waiting for the my account to be non trail to post some pics . tommrow it should change hopefully anxious to show the work that ive done so far