Honda Civic (2006 - 2015) 2006 - 2015 Civic Forums

Sun Visor Settlement

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2013, 02:36 PM
He knows where you live!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Re: Sun Visor Settlement

Originally Posted by brians356
Naw, I'm going to leave this as an exercise for you. Try your browser's "Find on page" feature, and search for "control arm". Let us know how you do.
Lol, you're such an idiot.

I'm fully aware about the control arm TSB from Honda. I'm laughing because you've magically imposed this issue on a person that didn't mention it and attempt to fault me for not reading his mind.
Old 10-12-2013, 03:41 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Muffin,

Put down the bong, exhale, and see if you can follow this, I'll try to make it easy enough for you:

1. freegluten wrote:

question 2: why the ***** doesn't anyone in this piece of **** country take honda to task for ANYTHING? (this car is cursed. i've also had the read control arm problem that plagued many.

2. You responded to freegluten (and quoted the above text!):

You're never going to buy another over a sun visor? *roll eyes*

(See that "control arm problem" now in bold text you yourself quoted?)

3. I pointed out your having fixated only on the sun visor in your attempt to humiliate freegluten:

Missed the part about the "control arm problem," hey?

4. Now you say:

you've magically imposed this issue on a person that didn't mention it and attempt to fault me for not reading his mind.

It must be clear by now even to a muffin of your intellect that freegluten did mention the control arm issue, and you were at fault for not seeing the words right in front of you even after I pointed them out. Meanwhile you continue to deny he raised the issue, deflect blame and attempt to convince the casual readers (if there are any) that you are not intellectually challenged, while tripping over yourself trying to win the Tragically Hip Poison Pen Award. If you do win the award, what will you do with the cash prize? Buy some reading glasses, I hope. And buy some crow to make a pie with. Enjoy!
Old 10-12-2013, 04:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Ah! Sweet silence at last. Shhhh! He'll sleep it off now ...
Old 10-13-2013, 06:46 AM
He knows where you live!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by brians356
Muffin,

Put down the bong, exhale, and see if you can follow this, I'll try to make it easy enough for you:

It must be clear by now even to a muffin of your intellect that freegluten did mention the control arm issue, and you were at fault for not seeing the words right in front of you even after I pointed them out. Meanwhile you continue to deny he raised the issue, deflect blame and attempt to convince the casual readers (if there are any) that you are not intellectually challenged, while tripping over yourself trying to win the Tragically Hip Poison Pen Award. If you do win the award, what will you do with the cash prize? Buy some reading glasses, I hope. And buy some crow to make a pie with. Enjoy!
Thanks champ! Bong is down. Apologies for the delay, while it may look like I camp out on Honda-Tech I do have a life outside of the internet. Sorry the hour you waited wasn't long enough!

Again, he doesn't have the problem, he doesn't mention having the problem. He does note he has the sun visor problem. You have suggested he is upset over Honda for having an issue that he doesn't have.

You're not going to sell a car for a non-existent problem that others have. I guess everyone with a Honda Pilot, Honda Accord (98-02), Honda Odyssey, Acura TL, Acura CL (automatic) should sell their cars for a bad 5 speed transmission right? Or wait, maybe everyone should sell their Civic for a transmission grind. Or wait! Maybe I should sell my Accord for a batch of bad timing belts Honda had awhile back (and replaced free of charge!) Maybe I should sell my S2000 because some years had the soft top recalled!

That's my point. You have magically imposed the control arm issue that didn't even affect all the vehicles. All cars are going to have issues. Please point to me again where he says he has that issue. Having a concern is not the same as having an issue.

*edit*

Actually, after thinking about it I did solve my S2000 issue, I gutted the soft top. Guess I don't have to sell it now!