Notices
Honda Civic (2006 - 2015) 2006 - 2015 Civic Forums

need help with injector wiring please

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2018, 06:23 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need help with injector wiring please

Can someone confirm that all 4 Yellow/Black wires off the injectors are "hot"?re and not go to ground?

The schematic is attached.

I also would like to know if anyone could share how to figure out where this J/C013 junction block could be found in other wiring diagrams.

Thanks!

Charlie
Attached Images  
Old 02-10-2018, 07:42 AM
Global Moderator

Received 420 Likes on 390 Posts
Default Re: need help with injector wiring please

Junction Connectors are used to split/distribute power and/or ground from source(s) to various components. Terminals grouped together are connected by the same bus bar.

Honda electrical circuit diagrams details junction connector as part of a ‘Junction Connector Detail’ section.

However, you can look at the separate circuit diagrams to figure out where the source comes from and where they split to. If you follow the Yel/Blk wire from terminal no. 6 of the Junction Connector C013, you should find it connects to an in-line connector coming from the PGM-FI Main Relay 1 (under-dash fuse box). Power goes through the Main Relay 1 from under-dash Fuse No. B4 when the relay coil is energized to feed that in-line connector, which connects to the Yel/Blk wire going to C013.

The Yel/Blk wires at Junction Connector C013 distribute power to the following:
  • No. 1 Injector
  • No. 2 Injector
  • No. 3 Injector
  • No. 4 Injector
  • CKP Sensor
  • CMP Sensor
Attached Images  
Old 02-10-2018, 08:07 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by tech8
Junction Connectors are used to split/distribute power and/or ground from source(s) to various components. Terminals grouped together are connected by the same bus bar.

Honda electrical circuit diagrams details junction connector as part of a ‘Junction Connector Detail’ section.

However, you can look at the separate circuit diagrams to figure out where the source comes from and where they split to. If you follow the Yel/Blk wire from terminal no. 6 of the Junction Connector C013, you should find it connects to an in-line connector coming from the PGM-FI Main Relay 1 (under-dash fuse box). Power goes through the Main Relay 1 from under-dash Fuse No. B4 when the relay coil is energized to feed that in-line connector, which connects to the Yel/Blk wire going to C013.

The Yel/Blk wires at Junction Connector C013 distribute power to the following:
  • No. 1 Injector
  • No. 2 Injector
  • No. 3 Injector
  • No. 4 Injector
  • CKP Sensor
  • CMP Sensor
I appreciate the quick and reply very much. I still am not sure how to follow (using diagrams) where this wire goes.

The #6 wire in the C013 junction goes to the other side of the page and is renamed #2. But there is nothing that reference which wiring chart I should look that would tell me where this wire ends up. (I know now that you were kind to tell me, but I am hoping to learn how you were able to identify where this wire connected. Just using the diagrams.

Do you mind helping me know which diagram I should look for .... only knowing the color of the wire and that it is listed as #2....

Here is a wide view showing how the wire is labeled, and ends on the other side of the page.
Attached Images  
Old 02-10-2018, 08:26 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by charosenz
I appreciate the quick and reply very much. I still am not sure how to follow (using diagrams) where this wire goes.

The #6 wire in the C013 junction goes to the other side of the page and is renamed #2. But there is nothing that reference which wiring chart I should look that would tell me where this wire ends up. (I know now that you were kind to tell me, but I am hoping to learn how you were able to identify where this wire connected. Just using the diagrams.

Do you mind helping me know which diagram I should look for .... only knowing the color of the wire and that it is listed as #2....

Here is a wide view showing how the wire is labeled, and ends on the other side of the page.
Tech8,

OK...I think I am getting the flow of the wiring path. I have traced that wires (by looking for the same number wire on the previous diagrams) and now see that two connect to the CKP and CMP. I see that the other wire goes back to the C407 Junction where it is connected to 4 other wires. I have not followed those to the fuse panel yet, but I will try.....thanks.

Charlie