Notices
Honda / Acura Appearance related discussion for Honda / Acura vehicles

Show me your 99-00 Civic Si with projector headlight...

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2004, 05:59 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Show me your 99-00 Civic Si with projector headlight...

I want to buy Projector Headlight for my Civic. Can anybody show me some pictures ?

Thanks
Old 11-18-2004, 06:03 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Show me your 99-00 Civic Si with projector headlight... (JoJoNz)

u dont want them just get black housing or ctrs if you have the money
Old 11-18-2004, 06:40 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Show me your 99-00 Civic Si with projector headlight... (IC33)

He didnt ask for your ******* opinion, cocksuck. Maybe someone isnt jumping on the JDM bandwagon for once
Old 11-18-2004, 06:48 AM

this is wat i found.. i had those projectors but they got stolen..... i woulda sold them to ya but its not a 99 but u get the idea
Old 11-18-2004, 07:50 AM

those lights suck
and ill tell you why..
1) they fog up like my windows with your sister in the backseat
2) IMO they are ugly
3) horrible visibilty at night
4) the headlight bulbs blow constantly
5) they can fry your headlight harness (happened to my friend a couple years back)
6) the angel eye LED's stop working after a while

any more questions
Old 11-18-2004, 07:52 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by JoJoNz &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I want to buy Projector Headlight for my Civic. Can anybody show me some pictures ?

Thanks</TD></TR></TABLE>
I replied to your other thread.... and posted a link for ya
theres no need for a double post either.... youve been a member long enough to know that!
Old 11-18-2004, 07:54 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Show me your 99-00 Civic Si with projector headlight... (jay.dee.em1)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by jay.dee.em1 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">those lights suck
and ill tell you why..
1) they fog up like my windows with your sister in the backseat
2) IMO they are ugly
3) horrible visibilty at night
4) the headlight bulbs blow constantly
5) they can fry your headlight harness (happened to my friend a couple years back)
6) the angel eye LED's stop working after a while

any more questions</TD></TR></TABLE>

Hey why do you keep acting like an *** in this guys threads?? Seriously if he wants them let him get them...if they fog up on him fine etc but leave the poor guys posts alone jeeeeezzzz
Old 11-18-2004, 07:59 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Show me your 99-00 Civic Si with projector headlight... ({PBA}Threat)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by {PBA}Threat &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">He didnt ask for your ******* opinion, cocksuck. Maybe someone isnt jumping on the JDM bandwagon for once</TD></TR></TABLE>

iam gonna come to lexington and beat the hell out of you *** shut your mouth
Old 11-18-2004, 08:04 AM
Honda-Tech Member

lol I never understood why people get upset at what other people do to their OWN cars
Old 11-18-2004, 08:15 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Show me your 99-00 Civic Si with projector headlight... (colt cannon)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by colt cannon &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">lol I never understood why people get upset at what other people do to their OWN cars</TD></TR></TABLE>
its because its hard for people to sit there and watch other people molest their cars...
Old 11-18-2004, 08:16 AM

Default Re: Show me your 99-00 Civic Si with projector headlight... (colt cannon)

e-thuggin at it's finest...oh well, IBTL
Old 11-18-2004, 08:18 AM

Default Re: Show me your 99-00 Civic Si with projector headlight... (cnyej1)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by cnyej1 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Hey why do you keep acting like an *** in this guys threads?? Seriously if he wants them let him get them...if they fog up on him fine etc but leave the poor guys posts alone jeeeeezzzz </TD></TR></TABLE>

i acted like an *** in his other thread becuase i am an *** and also because he posted in the wrong forum and also becuase there are prob 482345734759834795 threads on this site which have pictures of projector headlights

moving on to this thread all i did was tell him about my good friends experiences with these lights a couple years back.. just trying to save the guy some money,time, and un-needed wrench work

i could care less if some1 wants to do something to their car that i personally dont care for.. im simply giving him some advice which is based upon my negative experiences with the product
Old 11-18-2004, 08:23 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Show me your 99-00 Civic Si with projector headlight... (jay.dee.em1)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by jay.dee.em1 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

i acted like an *** in his other thread becuase i am an *** and also because he posted in the wrong forum and also becuase there are prob 482345734759834795 threads on this site which have pictures of projector headlights

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Hmm seems to me that your doing the same damn thing by asking for pics of civic hatches with Neuspeed springs.... whats your excuse?
https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1053463
Old 11-18-2004, 08:31 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by cnyej1 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Hmm seems to me that your doing the same damn thing by asking for pics of civic hatches with Neuspeed springs.... whats your excuse?
https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1053463</TD></TR></TABLE>

uh-oh e-stalker..by any chance do you have my dental records too cuz i think im due for a check-up

try searching for ek's with neuspeed race springs see if anything GOOD pops up..unlike projector headlights

owned beotch

Modified by jay.dee.em1 at 9:46 AM 11/18/2004
Old 11-18-2004, 09:14 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by IC33 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

iam gonna come to lexington and beat the hell out of you *** shut your mouth </TD></TR></TABLE>

LMFAO
Old 11-18-2004, 01:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Show me your 99-00 Civic Si with projector headlight... ({PBA}Threat)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by {PBA}Threat &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

LMFAO </TD></TR></TABLE>

Old 11-18-2004, 01:29 PM
Honda-Tech Member

ok, wow. Can someone ban the e-thug?
Old 11-18-2004, 01:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by jay.dee.em1 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

uh-oh e-stalker..by any chance do you have my dental records too cuz i think im due for a check-up

try searching for ek's with neuspeed race springs see if anything GOOD pops up..unlike projector headlights

owned beotch

Modified by jay.dee.em1 at 9:46 AM 11/18/2004</TD></TR></TABLE>

Im pretty sure I could get ahold of your dentals..... also the only one owned here is you... heres some various pics of Neuspeed race springs on an EK.. Id say any of these threads is "good" in each of these posts you can see an EK with Race springs...im done.
https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=974126
https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=791078
https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=226682
https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=421663
Old 11-18-2004, 01:36 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by {PBA}Threat &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

LMFAO </TD></TR></TABLE>

I SECOND THAT..
Old 11-18-2004, 01:44 PM

yo my man the reason why i posted looking for ek's with neuspeed springs was so i wouldnt have to go looking through every page which only contained 1 or 2 cars

i really need to get ahold of those dental records which you said you could pull up for me since your a mad ill crazy computer hacker so how bout you can come meet me at the NY meet this sunday and we can take it from there and see who gets owned..this isnt e-thuggin this is straight up ill meet you there no questions asked
Old 11-18-2004, 01:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by jay.dee.em1 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">yo my man the reason why i posted looking for ek's with neuspeed springs was so i wouldnt have to go looking through every page which only contained 1 or 2 cars

i really need to get ahold of those dental records which you said you could pull up for me since your a mad ill crazy computer hacker so how bout you can come meet me at the NY meet this sunday and we can take it from there and see who gets owned..this isnt e-thuggin this is straight up ill meet you there no questions asked</TD></TR></TABLE>

Hell, ya think that might be the reason for the person asking also so that he wouldnt have to go through a million pages too....
Drop it, its over with. And no im not gonna go all the way down to NYC, thats like a 4-5 hr drive for your Honda meet. And yes I can get ahold of your dentals, place of residency since you were born, what cars you have owned, what chicks you havent screwed and school grades if I wanted. Am I going to? No its a figure of speech just like how you used it in your above posts. Im a NY state Law enforcement officer... its quite surpsing what i can get my hands onto. once again im done with this thread.... let it die... if ya wanna speak to me PM me
Old 11-18-2004, 01:55 PM

This whole thread more queer than a fruitcake.
Old 11-18-2004, 02:02 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Show me your 99-00 Civic Si with projector headlight... (undertheradar)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by undertheradar &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">This whole thread more queer than a fruitcake. </TD></TR></TABLE>

whats wrong w/ fruitcakes?&gt; lol j/p
Old 11-18-2004, 03:29 PM
Trial User

Hell, ya think that might be the reason for the person asking also so that he wouldnt have to go through a million pages too....
Drop it, its over with. And no im not gonna go all the way down to NYC, thats like a 4-5 hr drive for your Honda meet. And yes I can get ahold of your dentals, place of residency since you were born, what cars you have owned, what chicks you havent screwed and school grades if I wanted. Am I going to? No its a figure of speech just like how you used it in your above posts. Im a NY state Law enforcement officer... its quite surpsing what i can get my hands onto. once again im done with this thread.... let it die... if ya wanna speak to me PM me</TD></TR></TABLE>
damn, wheres ashton kutcher...that guy got punked!!!
Old 11-18-2004, 03:40 PM

Default Re: Show me your 99-00 Civic Si with projector headlight... (cd_5TUNR)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by cd_5TUNR &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
its because its hard for people to sit there and watch other people molest their cars...</TD></TR></TABLE>

You mean like the horrifically low useless drop on your accord? Sorry I just had to get my flame on haha.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by cupuhnoodles &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
damn, wheres ashton kutcher...that guy got punked!!! </TD></TR></TABLE>

Haha Yeah

Screw JDM, being an ******* is the new trend on H-T don't you think.

Quick Reply: Show me your 99-00 Civic Si with projector headlight...