Notices
Honda / Acura Appearance related discussion for Honda / Acura vehicles

Fog Light Pic Thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2016, 09:38 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fog Light Pic Thread

I'm wanting fog lights for my EG Hatch. I can go to Google and get a ton of random pics of lights to see what's out there. But it is all random and takes tons of hunting if you can even find out where the best place to buy them at.

Can everyone please post pics of their cars front-end with fog lights and where you got them? What do you think of your lights and would you recommend them to your friends? Did they come with all mounting and wiring or what did you have to modify to make them work?

This could also help tons of others looking just like me.
Old 03-08-2016, 01:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Everyone else knows there's pretty much only one style actually meant for the 92-95 chassis, one for hatchbacks and coupes and the other for sedans. You could find OEM sets floating around but obviously are more expensive than their eBay counterpart. They look pretty much the same, but probably are not the same quality (regarding your typical eBay product).

Some others have also retrofitted 99-00 Civic fog lights onto the 92-95 chassis. Just depends on what you like and how much custom work you want to do yourself.

EDIT: Also forgot about some people retrofitting IS300 projectors into their 92-95 foglight housings to get better lighting. Not sure how much work that is.