Honda / Acura Appearance related discussion for Honda / Acura vehicles

*** R.I.P. VINCE "VALINTINO" PASCUA (jdmEFsedan) 1976 - 2006 ***

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2006, 09:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ive been watching this thread since yesterday and cant believe that this is really happening.Just the other day I was just thinking about the Jtown gathering and how i would see ATS fam again..........my heart goes out to the Pascua family and my ATS brothers STAY STRONG.............
Old 01-16-2006, 09:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i still cant believe this is happening
Old 01-16-2006, 10:00 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Randy of AutomationGarage)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Randy of AutomationGarage &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i still cant believe this is happening</TD></TR></TABLE>

that's real talk! im feelin the same way
Old 01-16-2006, 10:02 PM
OG triple OG

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: (trbo93gsr)

ok guys heres a small update and is so sad. the ats guys and plusone went to see him. apparently when he fell he had broken his spine ,of course your not supposed to move a person with a broken spine . but anyones first instinct would be to pick him up i know theres no god damn way im gonna leave him on the ground after a fall . there was just no way to know. the older brother arived and the family is going to pull him from life support tonite or tomorow. i was talking to ken earlier and i cant remember if he said it was his mom or what . but she was praying for him , praying for a miracle and praying for a sign , and vince shed a tear. if that isnt hear wrenching i dont know what is.
Old 01-16-2006, 10:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: (Hella_JDM)

Old 01-16-2006, 10:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (plusONE_db2)

i used to drool over his sedan at each show , got to meet him once , very cool guy. may he rest in peace
Old 01-16-2006, 10:22 PM

R.I.P........

This is some sad news....
Old 01-16-2006, 10:26 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (TurboSpirit_DC2)

The good die Young.
Old 01-16-2006, 10:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (TurboSpirit_DC2)

Very very sorry to hear about this...I know its really hard to lose someone very close to you, so i wish the best for his family and him and his friends... Be strong guys..

-elf vang
Old 01-16-2006, 10:31 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I don't know what to say. I was with him most of the day today, holding his hand. I can't begin to explain how this feels. Losing a friend in this way is unbearable. Everytime I go in the CCU to see him I want to break out in tears, but we are all trying to stay strong in hopes that he can hear us and we can bring hope to the situation.

I want to say that there is a chance that he will recover. A chance that he can come out of the coma and then start his recovery period. But as mark said above, He has broken his spine and lost all the blood in his brain that started to make it shrink.

Everytime I hear Vince's name I think about his beautiful smile and his great sense of humor. I remember the great times we had talking at car shows and working on each others cars. He was much more then just a car enthusiast. He was a deep, one of kind, gentle hearted guy. Always looking out for the best interest of his friends.

To see someone with so much live and passion just on a bed so helpless makes me burst out in tears.

Your comments and kind words help each one of us get threw this a little easier, even though this situation is never going to be easy. I just PRAY that a miracle will happen and if you could we greatly appreciate it.
Old 01-16-2006, 10:38 PM
OG triple OG

Default Re: (Ekizzle)

im just so heartbroken i feel so empty.....
Old 01-16-2006, 10:44 PM
Miracle Whips

as hella_jdm and ekizzle mentioned above, some of the guys did visit him earlier tonight including myself...i coudln't help but to see tears flowing through my eyes as i saw him laying there on the bed...i just kept saying in my head that he will wake up soon and he will see his friends and family again and up to the vince that we all knew...the past two days have been very difficult for all of us to cope with, but even if the worst happens at least we know our beloved friend will be in a much better place, i agree with you all that the good always dies young, and selfishly, i wished that this would not happen to my friend....i know he knows that his friends and family are all praying for him and hoping to see him up again soon....i can't stress this out enough but to say that i love you vince, everyone is praying for you, come back and let us see that smile on your face again...
Old 01-16-2006, 10:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

R.I.P VINCE

never met him. im sure he was a very nice and humble guy and built the one of the cleanest EF sedans!

Old 01-16-2006, 10:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (ATS.24K)

the whole time i saw him i was wishing he would pop up with the signature smile on his face going "gotcha guys"...but that didnt happen... i could also imagine him telling all of us to cheer up and smile.. he wouldnt want us ot be this way.. but the more i thought about it the more tears just came flowin out of my eye...

i really hope by some chance fo fate he wakes up and is back to his good old self again.. all the good vibes in the air around him .. just hoping... that it made a difference.
Old 01-16-2006, 10:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (dc5 jared)

damn, this is crazy...i met him at the track and he was a hella cool guy. he was down to earth...cant believe this is happening..
Old 01-16-2006, 10:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I hope so too Randy, thanks for kind words.

&lt;----------------- Crying ...
Old 01-16-2006, 10:53 PM
Honda-Tech Member

always there willing to give a helping hand on anybody's car...
u will be missed vince but not forgotten..dammnn
Old 01-16-2006, 10:57 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Hella_JDM &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">ok guys heres a small update and is so sad. the ats guys and plusone went to see him. apparently when he fell he had broken his spine ,of course your not supposed to move a person with a broken spine . but anyones first instinct would be to pick him up i know theres no god damn way im gonna leave him on the ground after a fall . there was just no way to know. the older brother arived and the family is going to pull him from life support tonite or tomorow. i was talking to ken earlier and i cant remember if he said it was his mom or what . but she was praying for him , praying for a miracle and praying for a sign , and vince shed a tear. if that isnt hear wrenching i dont know what is.</TD></TR></TABLE>

i couldnt even read this the whole way through without it bringing tears to my eyes...i totally know how all u guys feel about this tragedy, i also lost someone very close to me, and i will be laying her to rest tomorrow
Old 01-16-2006, 10:58 PM

Default Re: (specialTEG)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by black cx &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">damn, this is crazy...i met him at the track and he was a hella cool guy. he was down to earth...cant believe this is happening.. </TD></TR></TABLE>

had the same experience when i met him at a meet not too long ago. its good to see people who are approachable and kind hearted like he was. vince was one in a million......

we miss u man......................
Old 01-16-2006, 11:07 PM
OG triple OG

Default Re: (Superdragr45)

its getting more and more real for me. im getting chills about every 5 second and just feel drained of energy. i miss his personality . i miss watching ken and him go back and fourth with wisecrack comments pissing eachother off. im still hoping this is a dream. i dont want reality to set in . i love all my ATS brothers and im here for them. he was such an integral part of ATS i just cant begin to explain.
Old 01-16-2006, 11:08 PM
Fresh start for 09'

1st off I would like to thank everyone who has shown love and care about this situation. I have been watching this thread since it started but have refused to post until I found out for sure what was going on and now that I have I can't ****** believe this is really happening!!!!!!

I talked to vince's dad and we broght up memories about me always at the house working on cars and just thinking about good ol times that happened.
It was very painful to bring things up like that but it showed us how remembering lil things like that make you smile.

The real hard part was discussing vince's actual condtion and he did tell me that his spine was broken and the back of his head is fractured wich caused major blood loss and cause the brain to shrink therefore causing severe damage.

I don't even know where to begin with my homie vince. I've known this guy for 12 years (94-06) and its been a great 12 years we had laughing, wrenchin on cars, hitting up the house parties and just enjoying everything we did. Its not going to be the same anymore now that he is on his way to the otherside of life wich I hope will be a better place for him and his next life.
I can't get over the fact that he has left us so young with so much for us to do together but is now getting cut short due to this unfortunate mishap.

Damn vince why homie! !!!!!!
Now what am I going to do on my thursdays off when we make that car day for us to do our thang

I'm going to miss you sooooooo much bro.
I never had something like this happen to a close friend and now this has happened I have seen life in a different way and now know that you can't take life for granted and you should appreaciate everyday you have and tell a loved one here or there that you love them cause you just never know what's around the corner just like what we have experienced these past days.

Vince I know you can see this now and we just want to tell you that we love you and miss you doggy!!!!!!!!
You will live on forever in our hearts and will always be missed.

R.I.P
Vince Pascua
Old 01-16-2006, 11:10 PM

Default Re: (AL ASPIRATED)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by AL ASPIRATED &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">he is the first ATS member i met. everytime i attend car shows or meets, and if i see ATS out there, i look for vince. i was really comfortable around this guy.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

SAME HERE.
I keep rushing to this thread when I'm away from my comp, but as soon as I get here I just freeze.
Its still tough to believe.
Old 01-16-2006, 11:14 PM

Default Re: (ATS.fred)

i still cant ****** believe this...vince was such a good guy...he was always smiling and crackin jokes with me...when i heard the news i was literally speachless...i just saw ferd and allen at pacNsave buying ice and drinks the night this happened....im still in shock...my prayers go out to vince and the pascua family

REST IN PARADISE HOMIE
Old 01-16-2006, 11:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

clock just turned 12am... that means its the 17th.. my birthday is on the 17th. for my birthday wish, i wish vince wakes up this instant and everything is back to normal
Old 01-16-2006, 11:32 PM
New User

So sad, RIP Vince

Quick Reply: *** R.I.P. VINCE "VALINTINO" PASCUA (jdmEFsedan) 1976 - 2006 ***