Senor Miembro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: (Hella_JDM)

my condolences...
Old 01-17-2006, 09:52 AM
OG triple OG

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: (ECAhatch)

i came across a website where you can make motivational posters. and this picture has always spoken out to me....
Old 01-17-2006, 10:01 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

thats a very cool pic..

to bad he's gone.
Old 01-17-2006, 10:28 AM
Very Emergency!!

Default Re: (aeon)

just horrible. i met him once last year at the jdm theory meet at candlestick park. cool dude, sorry for the loss for those who were close to him. God will take care of him. RIP.
Old 01-17-2006, 10:44 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (aeon)

i just remember that Saturday afternoon i called Vince to let him know i had prior engagements with my brother in laws birthday... we talked for a little and i wished him a happy birthday and it surprised me because, that's all he needed, he never asked for more, he never gave me shiet for not comin through, he was just happy i said happy birthday...

but now i feel like shiet, i wasn't there!@!! all i think in my head is what if i could've done something, what if i could've caught him, I DON'T ******* KNOW anymore.. i don't even feel like touching a car!!!!111!!

and to think i was about to trade my DA for a M3 Adam from WEKSOS offered me but, expletive THAT, that DA was my introduction to Vince. he saw the first stages of my DA before i even became ATS*JONES... whenever i think of someone telling me to not sell my DA.. Vince's voice always pops into mind sayin "u can't sell that DA, that's what got you your first sticker..." then shortly after he says that,
he yells "WE'LL DISOWN YOU!!!" LOL... that's the Vince i'm going to remember my whole life.... and twenty years from now when i'm 41 and my daughter ask me why i still drive a 33 year old Integra, i can have a reason to smile and laugh and know i'm finishing my DA project for Vince....

I LOVE YOU DOGGIE!!!
Old 01-17-2006, 10:52 AM

I still cant believe the news. It is a new day and i thought could go on as usual , grab my cup of coffee, check my e-mails and pm's. But as soon as i started getting ready for work i thought about Vince. We onced talked about hooking up his ride with Earl's hoses and fittings, Boy how much he loved his car. I would just like to share a story to all about one of my good friends who passed away just not to long ago. His name was Terry Tilton Marfite 1976-2003. It is so hard to have to hear about anyone passing so soon. you wonder was it really their time to go, does gods plan happen for a reason. I dont know? we just have so many questions and not enough answers and can sometimes blame ourselves for things we didnt do , or didnt say, " i should of done this more" i should have said this" in my opinion the best thing to do is talk it over with freinds family and share the good times AND the badtimes. With out both it wouldnt be exciting. I will be posting comments and pix from time to time. Its my way of dealing with the losses i my self had experienced, and to others , ATS and Vince's family.

Vince Pascua" JDMEFSEDAN" 1976-2006 " ATS GARAGE"

Terry Tilton Marfite " AUTOPILOTS" Founder and Visionarie 1976-2003

We will all miss you very much!!

From LA to SF to Japan and back much love
Old 01-17-2006, 10:54 AM
OG triple OG

Default Re: (mIkEwItHtHeDA)

hell ya mike. finish the da for vince mos def. ken and i saw your thread on craigslist and were shocked. vince will guide us through the future
Old 01-17-2006, 11:03 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by mIkEwItHtHeDA &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i just remember that Saturday afternoon i called Vince to let him know i had prior engagements with my brother in laws birthday... we talked for a little and i wished him a happy birthday and it surprised me because, that's all he needed, he never asked for more, he never gave me shiet for not comin through, he was just happy i said happy birthday...

but now i feel like shiet, i wasn't there!@!! all i think in my head is what if i could've done something, what if i could've caught him, I DON'T ******* KNOW anymore.. i don't even feel like touching a car!!!!111!!

and to think i was about to trade my DA for a M3 Adam from WEKSOS offered me but, expletive THAT, that DA was my introduction to Vince. he saw the first stages of my DA before i even became ATS*JONES... whenever i think of someone telling me to not sell my DA.. Vince's voice always pops into mind sayin "u can't sell that DA, that's what got you your first sticker..." then shortly after he says that,
he yells "WE'LL DISOWN YOU!!!" LOL... that's the Vince i'm going to remember my whole life.... and twenty years from now when i'm 41 and my daughter ask me why i still drive a 33 year old Integra, i can have a reason to smile and laugh and know i'm finishing my DA project for Vince....

I LOVE YOU DOGGIE!!!</TD></TR></TABLE>

Vince would be very proud of you bro! do what you feel you need to do to keep Vinces spirit runnin strong. Wether its finishing the Da or not just keep close to your heart and he'll be there wether youu feel him or not. Keep the spirit alive! if you need help with your DA dont hesitate to give me a buzz. You can easily reach me.

Take care bro until one day we all meet again.
Old 01-17-2006, 11:06 AM
Honda-Tech Member

RIP
Old 01-17-2006, 11:06 AM
Miracle Whips

Default Re: (QUESTOYZ by RHanDy)

i just dug up this picture from the monster park show:

ATS-G
Old 01-17-2006, 11:10 AM
OG triple OG

Default Re: (ATS.24K)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ATS.24K &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i just dug up this picture from the monster park show:

ATS-G </TD></TR></TABLE>

ahahaha man expletive YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111
Old 01-17-2006, 11:13 AM
OG triple OG

why does vince always have that gangsta smirk on his face hehehehehe ****** pimp man RIP!
Old 01-17-2006, 11:14 AM
Honda-Tech Member

never met the guy, saw him once at searspoint...tracking the EF...but from what everyone says on here...he was cooo....condolences go out to all his family and everyone that was close to him.... R.I.P
Old 01-17-2006, 11:21 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Smramirez61403)

aww damn, great pic fred, good times
i don't want to let go yet...
Old 01-17-2006, 11:23 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Hella_JDM &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">hell ya mike. finish the da for vince mos def. ken and i saw your thread on craigslist and were shocked. vince will guide us through the future </TD></TR></TABLE>

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by QUESTOYZ by RHanDy &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Vince would be very proud of you bro! do what you feel you need to do to keep Vinces spirit runnin strong. Wether its finishing the Da or not just keep close to your heart and he'll be there wether youu feel him or not. Keep the spirit alive! if you need help with your DA dont hesitate to give me a buzz. You can easily reach me.

Take care bro until one day we all meet again. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Thanks Homies, we all have to stay strong in our own ways but always *TOGETHER*
Old 01-17-2006, 11:28 AM
OG triple OG

absolutly mike . everyone will deal with this situation differently . im here for all my ATS brothers
Old 01-17-2006, 11:28 AM
I luv the Interweb

Default Re: (ATS.24K)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ATS.24K &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i just dug up this picture from the monster park show:

ATS-G </TD></TR></TABLE>

For those of us who don't know, which one is Vince?
Old 01-17-2006, 11:30 AM
OG triple OG

Default Re: (shadygirl)

hes the little pimp on the far left with the "your so ******* lucky im posin for this pic" look
Old 01-17-2006, 11:32 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

heart-wrenching tragic story. i hate to hear stories like this where the loved ones and friends can't do anything to help
Old 01-17-2006, 11:44 AM
I luv the Interweb

I know this is so hard for all of you, but I can't help but wonder. Someone said that they moved him after the fall and that you aren't suppose to. IF noone had moved him would his situation be different?
Old 01-17-2006, 11:47 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by mIkEwItHtHeDA &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

and to think i was about to trade my DA for a M3 Adam from WEKSOS offered me but, expletive THAT, that DA was my introduction to Vince. he saw the first stages of my DA before i even became ATS*JONES...
</TD></TR></TABLE>

I wouldn't have traded you anyways man. That's YOUR project and always will be yours.

Let that sticker on your windshield stay where it belongs, in your family.. and on YOUR car.

Wishing your ATS family the best...

-Adam @weksos

Old 01-17-2006, 11:48 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Oh no no no. I am so depressed to hear this.....I didn't know him personally but he was always cool online. May he rest in peace..........I'm sorry dude.
Old 01-17-2006, 11:49 AM

off to work, but before i head out bump for my homie Vince!!!
Old 01-17-2006, 11:57 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: *** R.I.P. VINCE "VALINTINO" PASCUA (jdmEFsedan) 1976 - 2006 *** (Ekizzle)

i heard what happened. it is very tragic. don't know him, but i am praying for him, his friends, and his family.
Old 01-17-2006, 11:58 AM
* B A N N E D *

Default Re: (FF-Greg)

i'm always scared to loose people close to me, keep your heads up. when i lost my mom all i had to liveon was the good times we had.

RIP Vince.

Quick Reply: *** R.I.P. VINCE "VALINTINO" PASCUA (jdmEFsedan) 1976 - 2006 ***