Group Threads Club, Large Multi-Region Group, "Squad" Discussions

del Sol thread v 2.0!

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2007, 09:09 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: (sucat)

well i know i said i wouldn't be posting until i had pics, BUTTTTT......

the sol is still getting painted, we've had pretty shitty weather the past couple of days which is delaying the painting process.

i went and checked it out the other day, the parts that are painted, look AMAZING!!

sorry guys i forgot my camera but i might try and swing by today and take some.

justin
Old 03-18-2007, 09:09 AM
Honda-Tech Member

C'mon guys! Ownage rules!! Yeah, sorry to hear about the accidents. Sucks And did Sasha really win the auction on Oscar's Sol?!
Old 03-18-2007, 09:10 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (sucat)

Man, yesterday was just a bad day....

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by sucat &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">.....sucks to be me </TD></TR></TABLE>

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by misanthropist &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Went sideways on the freeway and hit a concrete barrier about 80mph.</TD></TR></TABLE>

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by redasphalt &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I was at a party tonight. I didnt drink or bother anybody. There was a fight outside. Somebody got shot. My car got bashed with a crowbar and somebody thought it would be fun to get "hyphy" on my hood. I need a new hood. I need some new windows. I need some new headlights. I hate St Patricks day. </TD></TR></TABLE>

^This one just has me the MOST pissed off right now. Some people are just so...ugh! I dont even know...are you getting any kind if comp from the window bashers or your hyphy friend?
Old 03-18-2007, 09:10 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (black94sol)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by black94sol &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">well i know i said i wouldn't be posting until i had pics, BUTTTTT......

the sol is still getting painted, we've had pretty shitty weather the past couple of days which is delaying the painting process.

i went and checked it out the other day, the parts that are painted, look AMAZING!!

justin</TD></TR></TABLE>

YEAAAHHHH!!!! Sweet! Did you ever say what color you were doing it? Re-doing black or something altogether different?
Old 03-18-2007, 09:11 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (black94sol)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by black94sol &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">well i know i said i wouldn't be posting until i had pics, BUTTTTT......

justin</TD></TR></TABLE>

What up, dude???!

Sweet to hear that the ball is rollin...but get that thing outta paint and slap some gangsta parts on!!! Lol! How was the traveling?
Old 03-18-2007, 09:13 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (sohc95vtec)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by sohc95vtec &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">shitty Dre... but was it due to being slammed?? (maybe a pothole, bottomed out, and lost it?) hope to see it fixxed up better then ever!!</TD></TR></TABLE>

thats what i was going to ask
Old 03-18-2007, 09:14 AM
HTBATRACER

Default Re: (soccerwuedo5)

wheels would be nice if they get painted this week. I cant wait. Someone sell me some ebay coilovers too.
Old 03-18-2007, 09:26 AM

What is all of your opinions on where to look for rims?
Old 03-18-2007, 09:29 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Nysh)

For anyone who wants some more -

Old 03-18-2007, 09:30 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (ianae86)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ianae86 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">YEAAAHHHH!!!! Sweet! Did you ever say what color you were doing it? Re-doing black or something altogether different?</TD></TR></TABLE>

GBP rep!!!!

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by soccerwuedo5 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">What up, dude???!

Sweet to hear that the ball is rollin...but get that thing outta paint and slap some gangsta parts on!!! Lol! How was the traveling?</TD></TR></TABLE>

long

just waiting for the sol to get finished, waiting for the call. then it's scramble time to get EVERYTHING installed

Old 03-18-2007, 09:37 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (misanthropist)

dang dre that sucks.. looks like its definatly going to need some frame time, and might need that drivers side upper rail replaced (becasue it's kinked)
Old 03-18-2007, 09:45 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (misanthropist)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Nysh &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">What is all of your opinions on where to look for rims?</TD></TR></TABLE>

JLBMotorsports...check out their thread[s] in the Wheels, Tires and Suspension section of the Honda-Tech Sponsor Marketplace

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by misanthropist &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">For anyone who wants some more - </TD></TR></TABLE>

What's the verdict from you? Bend it all back into shape, or...? What caused the accident? The hatch is looking sick and coming along nicely, sucks to see a setback like this

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by black94sol &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

GBP rep!!!!

long

just waiting for the sol to get finished, waiting for the call. then it's scramble time to get EVERYTHING installed

</TD></TR></TABLE>

--&gt;You KNOW it

--&gt;Sucks, mang

--&gt;Hope the call comes soon, and the photos follow soon after!!
Old 03-18-2007, 09:46 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

hey Dre. did you have a support bar on the car when you hit the wall or no just wondering because if not then it seems they dont do that much.
Old 03-18-2007, 09:47 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Re: (james p.)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by james p. &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Well we knew it was going to happen eventually. Even though he still owned it, Oscar had sold out a while ago.

I just hope the new owner gives it some good love and takes care of her. I really liked that car. </TD></TR></TABLE>

hahaha,Oh I will
Old 03-18-2007, 09:57 AM

Default Re: Re: (tomekk_sol)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by tomekk_sol &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

</TD></TR></TABLE>

I love tomekk! He always makes my day with pictures of his car

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by misanthropist &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
</TD></TR></TABLE>

I was going to say it's easily fixable, but that bend worries me. Does insurance cover this?

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SOLtrain &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">hahaha,Oh I will </TD></TR></TABLE>

YOU BASTARD!!! for keeping it from me! So whats the plan now Sash? Keeping both or are you selling the Pink one? Common you can't make a move like that and tell us nothing!
Old 03-18-2007, 10:00 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

morning ******.
Old 03-18-2007, 10:10 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by james p. &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
YOU BASTARD!!! for keeping it from me! So whats the plan now Sash? Keeping both or are you selling the Pink one? Common you can't make a move like that and tell us nothing!</TD></TR></TABLE>

hahaha,well Ive had the idea in my head for a while,and after seeing his ebay auction end last night I was like expletive it,im doing it.

the pink one will be parted and sold..betas are goin to a friend of mine and gona sell off the suspension.

gona try and hold on to the front bumper,but we'll see,money talks. For now,I've given him a deposit so he knows its a sure thing.
Old 03-18-2007, 10:19 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Re: (SOLtrain)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SOLtrain &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

hahaha,well Ive had the idea in my head for a while,and after seeing his ebay auction end last night I was like expletive it,im doing it.

the pink one will be parted and sold..betas are goin to a friend of mine and gona sell off the suspension.

gona try and hold on to the front bumper,but we'll see,money talks. For now,I've given him a deposit so he knows its a sure thing.</TD></TR></TABLE>Gonna drive it back from Eibach?
Old 03-18-2007, 10:26 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Re: (imm0rt41)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by imm0rt41 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Gonna drive it back from Eibach? </TD></TR></TABLE>

thats actually the bad news..I will not be able to make it to eibach this year,I apologize,but this is something I cant pass up. I'll be shipping the car since its pretty cheap.
Old 03-18-2007, 10:34 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SOLtrain &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

thats actually the bad news..I will not be able to make it to eibach this year,I apologize,but this is something I cant pass up. I'll be shipping the car since its pretty cheap.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Can't blame you there. Nice pickup man. But paint that trunk when you get it for crying out loud, haha.
Old 03-18-2007, 10:37 AM

Out of every

Default Re: Re: (ianae86)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ianae86 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Can't blame you there. Nice pickup man. But paint that trunk when you get it for crying out loud, haha. </TD></TR></TABLE>

hey! take it easy ian.. lets not start talking about that. hahaha.... ******
Old 03-18-2007, 10:37 AM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by soccerwuedo5 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> ^This one just has me the MOST pissed off right now. Some people are just so...ugh! I dont even know...are you getting any kind if comp from the window bashers or your hyphy friend? </TD></TR></TABLE>

i guess some girl got kicked out the party for whatever and she came back with some guy friends... if you know norcal you know who gets "hyphy"... i was inside and people were yelling that gunshots were being fired and nobody was allowed to go outside. so i just chilled inside for awhile and my friend was walking with me to my car and said, "Oh ****, your car got bashed" They kicked in my right fender and headlight, jumped on my hood, and smashed my passenger window and that tiny window in front of it with a crowbar... the reason i know they did this is because the guy who parked next to me saw it happen and decided to move his "new charger" and i only have liability on my car because its not worth paying the extra on insurance, and it would probably be considered totaled is $150 alot for a used passenger window? its the cheapest i can find locally right now

oh and im about to win an auction on ebay for a $300 camera... but i dont want it now, somebody outbid me pleaseeeeee, i cant afford it and my car repairs right now damnit

at least im getting my rims on tuesday that i dont want now because i have to pay for repairs damnit x2
Old 03-18-2007, 10:50 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Re: (ianae86)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ianae86 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Can't blame you there. Nice pickup man. But paint that trunk when you get it for crying out loud, haha. </TD></TR></TABLE>
<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by e gee two &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">hey! take it easy ian.. lets not start talking about that. hahaha.... ******</TD></TR></TABLE>
you might want to paint a little more than the trunk
Old 03-18-2007, 10:50 AM

Default Re: (redasphalt)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by redasphalt &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i guess some girl got kicked out the party for whatever and she came back with some guy friends... if you know norcal you know who gets "hyphy"... </TD></TR></TABLE>

I'm from Greece so I obviously have no idea what "hyphy" means. Why of all cars did they pick yours?

News like this causes me much anger.
Old 03-18-2007, 10:51 AM
Honda-Tech Member

thats actually the bad news..I will not be able to make it to eibach this year,I apologize,but this is something I cant pass up. I'll be shipping the car since its pretty cheap.</TD></TR></TABLE>Hey man, nothing wrong with that! I knew you would end up with a black sol one way or another

EDIT FOR OWNAGE at james' request. I am seriously out of pics now

Modified by imm0rt41 at 12:48 PM 3/18/2007

Quick Reply: del Sol thread v 2.0!