Group Threads Club, Large Multi-Region Group, "Squad" Discussions

del Sol thread v 2.0!

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2010, 02:22 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: del Sol Owner's Club Thread v 2.0!

Originally Posted by Racks On My EG2
Got a question about the optional rear foglight... What is the different from it being on the driver side (left) to the passenger side (right).. I c most sol have there's in the driver side or left side n I have mine in the passenger or right side???I always thought left was jdm n right was edm
Actually as I understand it the optional rear fog was never offered in Japan. The German, UKDM, and other right hand drive cars have it on the right where the driver sits.

The Left hand drive del Sols in the netherlands and such have if on our side since again the light if offered follows the driver.
Old 05-04-2010, 02:25 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by JDMReverend
Wow. Yes I do have *****. I was talking to her candidly and I asked her who she was with and she said it was you and when you came over I said, "man the things she said when you were gone" remember?

So don't take anything I said to her to heart because it was all Fun and jokes and don't worry cause I wasn't trying to **** your woman cause I've got something better back home. If you had an issue with me then maybe you should be a man and come talk to me face to face and not post it up on here for everyone to read so it makes me look bad. Don't be a bi**h.

Boom!
Funny thing is I came up to you because I wanted to give you a chance and not just take what everyone else says about you. you kinda blow me off then hit on my GF. Guess I leaned my lesson.

# 1 Wasn't told till the next day or I would have come talked to you.
# 2 got something "better" divorcing you back home? (or are we talking roast beef curtains that was posing on your car in those pics.)
# 3 what kinda douche hits on every walking woman in sight? (refer to post about my first)
# 4 "so it makes me look bad." I think the ship has sailed here.
# 5 "Boom!" douche bag confirmed.
And
# 6. a guy who brags about how many sites he has been banned from probably isn't the kind of guy I care to converse with. Guess you can mark TSC off the list again. Idiot.

Wont say another thing about it.
Wont talk to you again.
Just cant believe what kinda **** some douches will do.
Old 05-04-2010, 02:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

hey guys is there a big visual difference between 225/50/15 and 205/50/15 tires....... i wanna "wide" looking tire but worry about tire rub and have about $250 to spend any suggestions i was thinking the falken ze-502 but i dont know much about tires so yea any help would be greatly appreciated
Old 05-04-2010, 02:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by sucat
what are those tire specs
they're a 205/50/15
Old 05-04-2010, 03:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Yeah. Another enemy made I suppose. If I keep this up I won't be allowed at VI anymore. No worries. Me or Kabooki should have won Best Sol but didn't. A stock Rhd Transtop Eg2 won instead. I had the full Mugen and Kabooki had an awesome turbo set up AND a trailer! And we are both rhd eg2 transtops! Didn't make sense lol. Poor kabooki now has to undo $5k work of work to have a "fighting" chance at next years event.

Seemed like some of us younger kids were the black sheep in that event anyways. No one likes talking to me becase I've been basicly accused of every wrong doing. So far I've heard that i'm a theif, I over charge for parts, I don't mail parts, I have a short temper, I'm a liar, and blah blah blah. All bullshit.

Anyone actually takes the time to know me might actually like me. I get the bad rap and no I'm not playing the victim here I'm just stating facts. I'm the guy who will run to someones rescue if they need it. Me and Kabooki helped out another soler so he could drive home. His damn ignition went out and the only place who had it was 20 minutes away and closed at 2 and it was 1:40 on a Sunday. I flew up there so fast... We barely made it.

I didn't even ask for anything to repair it for him but he appreciated it so much that he bought my gas on the way home. That's a good friend who appreciates my efforts.

Ok so i'm done ranting. I'll never be apart of the team sol crowd, because i'm just not wanted there. It's ok, VI isn't my scene anyways.
Man sounds like alot of drama at Vegas Invasion. I would have love to drive out to Vegas for this, but after reading this I'm glad i didnt. Long *** drive to be feeling like you are the out crown. No thanks!

I haven't spoke to Kabooki in a LONG *** TIME! Last time we spoke he was living in Houston and just got on The Speed Channel for one of the shows. Haha.

Do you have pictures of his new setup or the trailer? Wonder if he bought the trailer or made i? There was a guy over here that was selling his. I think it was a BBQ pit.
Old 05-04-2010, 03:05 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Originally Posted by B00M3R
Funny thing is I came up to you because I wanted to give you a chance and not just take what everyone else says about you. you kinda blow me off then hit on my GF. Guess I leaned my lesson.
First of all I didn't hit on your gf. If I wanted to **** a pig I'd **** a pig.

# 1 Wasn't told till the next day or I would have come talked to you.
what did she tell you? That I talked to her and she penned that up to flirting? I guess when you look like that, you consider anyone that's nice to you must want to eff you.

# 2 got something "better" divorcing you back home? (or are we talking roast beef curtains that was posing on your car in those pics.)
I got you beat on both accounts anyways. My divorce is under control. Looks like I my focus was in the wrong place, hence why I'm not attending Eibach.
# 3 what kinda douche hits on every walking woman in sight? (refer to post about my first)
Again I wasn't hitting on every woman. Your woman was talking abou some naked pictures of herself. But again that's something she brought up not me.
# 4 "so it makes me look bad." I think the ship has sailed here.
# 5 "Boom!" douche bag confirmed.
And
# 6. a guy who brags about how many sites he has been banned from probably isn't the kind of guy I care to converse with. Guess you can mark TSC off the list again. Idiot.

Wont say another thing about it.
Wont talk to you again.
Just cant believe what kinda **** some douches will do.
[/quote]

well I'm glad we cleared the air here. Obviously you have some underlying confidence issues or something.
Old 05-04-2010, 03:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

anyone know where i can get center caps for 15' bbs rs??
Old 05-04-2010, 03:22 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Originally Posted by suhteevin
Man sounds like alot of drama at Vegas Invasion. I would have love to drive out to Vegas for this, but after reading this I'm glad i didnt. Long *** drive to be feeling like you are the out crown. No thanks!
Yeah. Its a bunch of retiree's that can't walk and fall on their faces apparently.

I haven't spoke to Kabooki in a LONG *** TIME! Last time we spoke he was living in Houston and just got on The Speed Channel for one of the shows. Haha.

Do you have pictures of his new setup or the trailer? Wonder if he bought the trailer or made i? There was a guy over here that was selling his. I think it was a BBQ pit.
Yeah actually I do.

Heres a shot of his trailer. Oh the duct tape....

And heres some shots of my car that other people took.

Last edited by JDMReverend; 05-04-2010 at 03:40 PM.
Old 05-04-2010, 03:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Cant us Sol owners get along There's a new argument on every other page.
Old 05-04-2010, 03:51 PM
B*a*n*n*e*d

I know right? All I did was say hi and someone gets pissed off because they think I was hitting on their girlfriend. Geeeezus.

people wonder why I get banned. lol
Old 05-04-2010, 04:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Honda-Tech Eibach Meet brings out the love...

Old 05-04-2010, 05:30 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Yeah. Its a bunch of retiree's that can't walk and fall on their faces apparently.

Yeah actually I do.

Heres a shot of his trailer. Oh the duct tape....

And heres some shots of my car that other people took.

Hahaha kabooki definitely made that one. LOL. DUCT TAPE FTW! Man your sol looks great! Did you polish the special edition MR5? You know what you need for your car???? The DAYTONA EDITION interior!! That would look sick with the white paint. EBAY UK had the rear speaker w/ mid section and the door cards for sale the other day. Both sold for about 250 combined. I would have bought it they had the complete Daytona interior. I can make the the covers or the door cards, but i want the authentic seats. Thats just me tho. If i come across a genuine set, I'm buying another del sol.
Old 05-04-2010, 05:31 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Del Sol SiR

I hope I can make it..
I just went to the shop today well a couple of hours ago.. I didn't get to hear it, but I finally really got the update as to what the problem is.
There just not seating right.. I said if they can't get it tomorrow were going AN fitting and malein that bitch in like we did the fuel. I know that **** will hold. The only thing with that one is how long with the parts take to get in.. I guess I need to start showing up over there and just working the afternoon puttin **** on and paintin certain parts black..
If I don't have a steering wheel or some super bad *** setup oh well.. There is always next year and ****..

I ment to post ealier off my phone but that **** was trippin.
Past is past though
Will say this.
MAFDAK I really liked what you said.. Thought I would let you know I liked and felt the same way about your view..

Evening Everyone!
Dinner time?
Old 05-04-2010, 05:36 PM
Honda-Tech Member

^well for dinner I had Huhot Mongolion Grill. Pretty good place. Now im tired.
Old 05-04-2010, 05:49 PM
Honda-Tech Member

should have a sale again on my MR5's :nervous: I hope to get the bay at least lol
Old 05-04-2010, 06:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

well since nwp went down ill post here for now

anyone got a wiring diagram for lower fogs?

Old 05-04-2010, 06:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Del Sol SiR
I can't wait to meet your sexy *** this year lol

(not as much homo as owning a del sol would suggest)

Update on the car for HT: new LS is in the car, motor is near perfect from HMO, just a minor oil pan gasket leak which I will fix a little later. Was finishing up putting the suspension together today and found that my left side axle was totally broken and just stuck together somehow. Really happy I caught that before Eibach because I would have hated to break it on the way to cali. Just need to change out thermostat, bleed coolant, change MTF, replace axle, tighten torque mounts, replace interior, and drive the **** out of it to make sure it's goo to go
Old 05-04-2010, 06:35 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Well... while all this hate is going down lol. (wishing everyone gets along)

I was thinking about doing a complete color change minus bay(have other plans for this) for $650 at Maaco, now don't hate, I had my hatch painted there and it turned out awesome all the way up until I sold it a year later and still looks awesome! If you don't believe me that they do decent work, I can post pics. Its all in the prep work!

Anywho I was gonna do Midori Green, but idk if I can do that to my captiva sol it does need new paint though, so I figured wtf and do it. Does anyone have any opinions on this; complete color changes on sol's, midori green sol's?
Old 05-04-2010, 06:36 PM
Honda-Tech Member

whats up guys;
ive posted earlier on here but never got really involved but since im on ht now a lot more
i guess ill start talking on here more
ive already posted my car in here i believe but if not:

Old 05-04-2010, 07:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Old 05-04-2010, 08:03 PM
Honda-Tech Member

im lookin for pictures of del sols with mb weapons on them. preferably bronze 16s. if anyone has any pics please post (im not searching 4 thousand some odd pages) also post the rim/tire size if you know. thanks

anyone know what size these are?
Originally Posted by RNPoo7

Old 05-04-2010, 08:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

^thats bad ***!
Old 05-04-2010, 08:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Nbboy7
Thats bad ***
Old 05-04-2010, 08:13 PM
Honda-Tech Member

NWP is back up!!
Old 05-04-2010, 09:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

NWP is back up!!
Damn that was quick

Quick Reply: del Sol thread v 2.0!