Group Threads Club, Large Multi-Region Group, "Squad" Discussions

del Sol thread v 2.0!

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2007, 07:46 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: (skip.two)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by babyS2K &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i sold it to somebody else already, they gave me a HIGHER offer </TD></TR></TABLE>
lol don't worry, i got the pm so its ALL good!

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by skip.two &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> Sorry Terrence </TD></TR></TABLE>
is Terrence Whorington going to have get out the car and choke a bitch!? lol whats good skip?
Old 12-10-2007, 07:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (imm0rt41)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by imm0rt41 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Nah, he was just taking the opportunity to remind everyone he spent 2 grand on a genuine bumper then painted it with spray paint </TD></TR></TABLE>

Truth is, I painted mine twice (thats why it doesn't match the rest of the car). I pulled in to my school parking lot and hit the curb. I pretty much cried and did a two-step launch in the parking lot cause I was so pissed. Sent it to a guy to repair and repaint for $200.
Old 12-10-2007, 07:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (memphisraines26)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by memphisraines26 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

lane i'm glad your back but your WAY off lol. spray paint yes, 2grand hell no. i dont have that much wrapped up in the bumper, spoiler, AND bnib fogs ok so i wasted cash on what i wanted </TD></TR></TABLE>I'm just ******* around man, there's not enough hate on here for the holidays and Hater (watch him pop out of nowhere now) is slacking.

Vy just reminded me, we need Oscar back
Old 12-10-2007, 07:48 PM

You should it will be worth more than what you would get in the states. I heard usa cars brought to canada are not worth as much as canadian cars
Old 12-10-2007, 07:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I'm not sure who on here was asking about lower fogs on their bumper getting in the way of their IC piping but my buddy with an EK ended up having to take out one of his fogs to fit the piping. You can get pretty creative with IC piping, so it might not be a problem.
Old 12-10-2007, 07:50 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (mugen-k)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by mugen-k &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Truth is, I painted mine twice (thats why it doesn't match the rest of the car). I pulled in to my school parking lot and hit the curb. I pretty much cried and did a two-step launch in the parking lot cause I was so pissed. Sent it to a guy to repair and repaint for $200. </TD></TR></TABLE>I had a fugen bumper that somewhat survived going off a cliff. I hit it with a steel pole for ***** and giggles
Old 12-10-2007, 07:52 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by mugen-k &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I'm not sure who on here was asking about lower fogs on their bumper getting in the way of their IC piping but my buddy with an EK ended up having to take out one of his fogs to fit the piping. You can get pretty creative with IC piping, so it might not be a problem. </TD></TR></TABLE>

That was me. I guess I might just sell them then. I don't want to have to curve the IC everywhere. I want it as straight as possible

Gonna see how far they stick out when I get them and see how much room I have.
IF someone has a pic and can post it, that would be great
Old 12-10-2007, 07:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by RNPoo7 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

That was me. I guess I might just sell them then. I don't want to have to curve the IC everywhere. I want it as straight as possible </TD></TR></TABLE>

If I had a stock bumper, I would definately buy them. Maybe I should just denote my current bumper RACE bumper 2.0 and get a JDM front bumper too. lol. I wish I was that much of a baller...hehe.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by imm0rt41 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I had a fugen bumper that somewhat survived going off a cliff. I hit it with a steel pole for ***** and giggles </TD></TR></TABLE>

Fugen bumpers are awesome. I think I might use mine as a snow plow in winter when its not race season. haha.

Does any one else remember when they made CF fugen bumpers?
Old 12-10-2007, 07:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by imm0rt41 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I'm just ******* around man, there's not enough hate on here for the holidays and Hater (watch him pop out of nowhere now) is slacking.

Vy just reminded me, we need Oscar back </TD></TR></TABLE>

lol i know man. how is your other sol project coming along? whats still needed now? oh i could take over as oscar, did you see me cutting up on a noob not long ago?
Old 12-10-2007, 07:58 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (RNPoo7)

I'm gonna take my bumper off tomorrow so ill snap some pics for ya.
And my antenna has got to stay for the moment as well as the other things I was talking to others about selling

Has anyone looked at how much the 98-01 integra optional lip kit costs? holy **** lol
Old 12-10-2007, 08:01 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (del_barry)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by del_barry &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I'm gonna take my bumper off tomorrow so ill snap some pics for ya.
And my antenna has got to stay for the moment as well as the other things I was talking to others about selling</TD></TR></TABLE>

Thanks berry!

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by del_barry &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Has anyone looked at how much the 98-01 integra optional lip kit costs? holy **** lol</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yes, I tried buying one for my Integra like $500-600
Thinking about buying OEM front lip and replica sides
Old 12-10-2007, 08:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (memphisraines26)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by memphisraines26 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

lol i know man. how is your other sol project coming along? whats still needed now? oh i could take over as oscar, did you see me cutting up on a noob not long ago?</TD></TR></TABLE>Project is still moving slowly. Got the manual steering rack and transmission for it (0 miles, oh snap). Just need axles, mounts a cat, and a P30 and it could technically run lol
Old 12-10-2007, 08:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

lol thanks for that ownage barry! man i need to paint my sol...
Old 12-10-2007, 08:09 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by imm0rt41 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Project is still moving slowly. Got the manual steering rack and transmission for it (0 miles, oh snap). Just need axles, mounts a cat, and a P30 and it could technically run lol</TD></TR></TABLE>

Sweet dude, you finally got my manual rack installed?

Ballin.

Did you swap subframes too?
Old 12-10-2007, 08:10 PM

Ok, so this may be very unknowledgable of me. But I can accept that. I &lt;3 carbon fiber, and I haven't looked too too hard because its not like i have $$ burning a hole in my pocket, but how hard is it to find these carbon pieces for a sol? I have seen tons of hoods, and some trunks, but that's about it. I can never find things Like the license plate piece, the roof especially, even the center console. I just want to know now, so when I dream about it, at least my dream self will know where to buy it from.
Old 12-10-2007, 08:11 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Theres CF fenders, bumpers, even doors.

Talk to I think its jays01. He has a black/cf/lime green lambo doored sol.
Old 12-10-2007, 08:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (JtriX21)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by JtriX21 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

they aren't the same. </TD></TR></TABLE>

care to show the difference then?

edit: just checked my paypal... payed 150 for the parts, and 50 for shipping so... if you wanna say 200 thats fine... i still see no difference, and mine had the city lights and everything the picture even seems familiar (this was over 2years ago)

Modified by JDM-Punk at 12:45 AM 12/11/2007
Old 12-10-2007, 08:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (ryangirl444)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ryangirl444 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> I can never find things Like the license plate piece, the roof especially, even the center console. I just want to know now, so when I dream about it, at least my dream self will know where to buy it from. </TD></TR></TABLE>

When I bought this (~ 3 years ago), it was the second one I've ever seen for sale on eBay. I even think it might of been the same one being resold by the buyer of the first one.

now there on eBay all the time:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors...ZWDVW

the newest thing i've seen for sale are carbon kevlar hoods

the only carbon truck i've seen in person was the worst quality ever. It has HUGE weaves and made it look cheap and fake. Heard lots of bad things about fitment too.
Old 12-10-2007, 08:26 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (honda_racing101)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by honda_racing101 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Sweet dude, you finally got my manual rack installed?

Ballin.

Did you swap subframes too?</TD></TR></TABLE>Nah, I haven't got it all the way in yet. Can't get the old one off the column lol. Will I need to swap subframes if there was a PS rack in there before. Looks to me like the manual rack is the smaller of the two...
Old 12-10-2007, 08:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Isn't marv selling a carbon rear garnish?
I've seen 2 carbon trunks in person, both had good weaves
The vis one fit like

And I have a carbon cluster fs as well
Old 12-10-2007, 08:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (ryangirl444)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ryangirl444 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Ok, so this may be very unknowledgable of me. But I can accept that. I &lt;3 carbon fiber, and I haven't looked too too hard because its not like i have $$ burning a hole in my pocket, but how hard is it to find these carbon pieces for a sol? I have seen tons of hoods, and some trunks, but that's about it. I can never find things Like the license plate piece, the roof especially, even the center console. I just want to know now, so when I dream about it, at least my dream self will know where to buy it from. </TD></TR></TABLE>

I just sold my CF rear carbon console for 130 shipped the other day
Old 12-10-2007, 08:36 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (foam)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by foam &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I just sold my CF rear carbon console for 130 shipped the other day </TD></TR></TABLE>

congrats, now someone buy my jdm one, i need money for christmas presents
Old 12-10-2007, 08:36 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by del_barry &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
And I have a carbon cluster fs as well </TD></TR></TABLE>

You mean the bezel?
Old 12-10-2007, 08:42 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by mugen-k &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">You mean the bezel?</TD></TR></TABLE>
Lol yeah that's what I meant
Old 12-10-2007, 08:43 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (babyS2K)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by babyS2K &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

congrats, now someone buy my jdm one, i need money for christmas presents </TD></TR></TABLE>

lol I still need to sell my jdm one.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by del_barry &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Isn't marv selling a carbon rear garnish?
I've seen 2 carbon trunks in person, both had good weaves
The vis one fit like

And I have a carbon cluster fs as well </TD></TR></TABLE>

My carbon trunk is decent fitting. I wasn't expecting too flush with car. It looks hot though

Quick Reply: del Sol thread v 2.0!