Group Threads Club, Large Multi-Region Group, "Squad" Discussions

del Sol thread v 2.0!

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2007, 01:28 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: (SOLtrain "tiiiteboyee")

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by SOLtrain "tiiiteboyee" &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

yeah I guess you're right about the gift thing,but it still sucks.

SAME EXACT story with my gf. (except for the brides thing,lucky ******)

just earlier I did a car survey thing on myspace and she msgd me adding a question to the survey "31. is the car more important than ur gf: YES" LOL
just cause Ive been trying to help my friend work on it lately and that takes time away from her.

She never gets me car parts though! she knows thats what I want,but of course,she doesnt get that. LOL.

U know camacho,its kinda funny that you're the one that ended up staying awake with me on here,I gotta say this is the first time Im enjoying talking to you,you came off as entirely someone else when you first popped in the thread...but then again you drive a del sol,how bad could you possibly be right?

Makes me appreciate the community a little more knowing that we can all relate on some level

How long has ur car been down? miss it yet? its only been a few days for me,but im dying. I literally have butterflies in my stomach right now I wanna drive it so bad this very minute.

</TD></TR></TABLE>
i know lucky me well it was a bday and christamas present in one but who cares i was defineatly down for that .

honestly i never tought i would ever talk to you either evryone has the wrong idea about me but i guess i asked for it.

Its just that when i first came on here i had the situation with memphis so since im a hot head i had to post all kind of **** to prove myself when i shouldve just came in respectful and let my car do the talking.

i mean u know what it feels like your car is your pride and joy so when someone tries to talk **** about it its just a instrant respond for u to try to defend it IMO.Thats how much i love my car its like my kid

oh and memphis
Old 12-03-2007, 01:40 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (EG2_KING)

alright sasha off to bed but cool conversating. peace out everyone should be online like in 5 hours lol good night
Old 12-03-2007, 01:40 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (EG2_KING)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by EG2_KING &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
i know lucky me well it was a bday and christamas present in one but who cares i was defineatly down for that .

honestly i never tought i would ever talk to you either evryone has the wrong idea about me but i guess i asked for it.

Its just that when i first came on here i had the situation with memphis so since im a hot head i had to post all kind of **** to prove myself when i shouldve just came in respectful and let my car do the talking.

i mean u know what it feels like your car is your pride and joy so when someone tries to talk **** about it its just a instrant respond for u to try to defend it IMO.Thats how much i love my car its like my kid

oh and memphis </TD></TR></TABLE>

haha,Ive been there before,but its mostly just people makin fun of something for laughs but still i had to defend my ****

The honda community is sensitive about the word JDM nowdays,so when you popped in saying "I got jdm everything" and then the sn was eg2king it was bound for people to think ure big headed

its like high school times 10,its not easy to just pop into a "community" of sorts 2000 pages later,with established friendships/understanding of one another

I really do like ur car though,there are a few things I personally would have done diffirent myself,but overall its clean,reminds me a lot of the ff squad del sol

I cant wait to finally see this sprayed! theres this girl with a mazdaspeed 3 around here that ragged on that **** hardcore man hahaha. I asked her to take some pics of the car for me,and she did,she took that one and sent it to me saying,when you get that painted,I'll take more! It was on!

good night homie,Im a play some pc games
Old 12-03-2007, 04:27 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (SOLtrain "tiiiteboyee")

So yeahhhhhhhhh

I got up for work this morning, and couldn't get my car open.

Locks were froze shut key wouldn't turn
Old 12-03-2007, 05:00 AM
HTBATRACER

Default Re: (Xathine)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Xathine &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">So yeahhhhhhhhh

I got up for work this morning, and couldn't get my car open.

Locks were froze shut key wouldn't turn </TD></TR></TABLE>

I went through this last winter, spray some pb blaster in the key holes that will fix your freezing problem. And before you open the door, the window will probably be frozen to the seal around it, so, just hit the window around where the seal is to break the iceyness.
Old 12-03-2007, 05:54 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Sly_Samba)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Sly_Samba &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I went through this last winter, spray some pb blaster in the key holes that will fix your freezing problem. And before you open the door, the window will probably be frozen to the seal around it, so, just hit the window around where the seal is to break the iceyness. </TD></TR></TABLE>

I'll have to try this

I ******* hate winter, my cars going to get absolutly destoryed this year
Old 12-03-2007, 06:37 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (nix94delso)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by nix94delsol &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

it looks SWEET bro

must see

james, do us all a favor, i need a new background, post it so i can get dirty-octapus's car off my background?</TD></TR></TABLE>

James is soooo unreliable!

I like EK fogs better than the EG
put id Probably like the EG fogs if they were on a 96-97 front bumper or a modified 93-95 bumper like the above
Old 12-03-2007, 07:25 AM
HTBATRACER

Default Re: (Dirty Octopus)

thats cool, i'd like to see what a real one would look like.
Old 12-03-2007, 07:34 AM
Honda-Tech Member

i think il do the EK.....

in a couple months when i have $$
Old 12-03-2007, 07:59 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (nix94delsol)

What would you guys pay for :

z6 swap, 100k miles, new timing belt and water pump, wiring, and ECU.

only problems is the oil pan gasket leaks.

Modified by Xathine at 12:13 PM 12/3/2007
Old 12-03-2007, 08:06 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (nix94delsol)

Beginning of this year was hell gettingin my car, luckily I still had my old hatch, I had to take the eg to work a few days

I love waking up and having pages to read, and especially pics, like the ek fogs and the fugen bumper

Marv, hook me up with a gsr for 13 u ***
Old 12-03-2007, 08:07 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Xathine &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">What would you guys pay for :

z6 swap, 100k miles, new timing belt and water pump, wiring, and ECU.

only problems is the oil pan gasket leaks.</TD></TR></TABLE>
honlestly id prob only pay like 500-700 max
Old 12-03-2007, 08:12 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (sohc95vtec-t)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by sohc95vtec-t &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
honlestly id prob only pay like 500-700 max</TD></TR></TABLE>

Thanks, I low balled the **** out of him. I'm thinking $300-$400 max.
Old 12-03-2007, 08:17 AM
Honda-Tech Member

haha good ****, i wouldnt pay much for a z6, i think its crazy when i see people asking $800-$1000+
Old 12-03-2007, 08:20 AM
Honda-Tech Member

I keep seeing dealers post on craigslist selling s models for 7k
Friggin crazy, even 93 s for 5-6k
Hell I should sell my si for 13k

Gloomy rainy day in oregon, time to make some phone calls and get my old job back, and maybe adjust the foglights while the woman is at her appointment
Old 12-03-2007, 08:21 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (sohc95vtec-t)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by sohc95vtec-t &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">haha good ****, i wouldnt pay much for a z6, i think its crazy when i see people asking $800-$1000+ </TD></TR></TABLE>

Yeah thats retarded, I could pickup a decent b16 swap for that, only downside is I'll probably have to sink another grand into it. -.-
Old 12-03-2007, 08:21 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (del_barry)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by del_barry &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I keep seeing dealers post on craigslist selling s models for 7k
Friggin crazy, even 93 s for 5-6k
Hell I should sell my si for 13k

Gloomy rainy day in oregon, time to make some phone calls and get my old job back, and maybe adjust the foglights while the woman is at her appointment</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yeah, I got suckered into one of those! $7,000 S model FTW!
Old 12-03-2007, 09:32 AM
HTBATRACER

you should really take those rubber things off the rear quarters xathine, there going to make your car rust during the winter.
Old 12-03-2007, 09:39 AM
Honda-Tech Member

wow, the ek fogs look interesting... i think too close to the grille but then again that horrible photoshop shave of the aux. holes doesn't help the pic.

my trunk looks exactly like that sasha

Getting my hood today so no more dent for me

and i haven't driven the sol in about a month it seems. can't wait til i can again. wish i had a garage

anyone live in a state where you dont need a title to register a car? Because if you do you should buy my 2 '94 sols. 1 has a title 1 doesn't.
Old 12-03-2007, 09:54 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Sly_Samba &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">you should really take those rubber things off the rear quarters xathine, there going to make your car rust during the winter. </TD></TR></TABLE>

What rubber things?
Old 12-03-2007, 09:58 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Checking in...hit me with some updates pics here, guys!

Hows the beginning of the holidays treatin ya'll?
Old 12-03-2007, 10:01 AM
HTBATRACER

hey jake how ya doing!

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Xathine &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

What rubber things?</TD></TR></TABLE>

The black pieces on the lip of the rear quarters in the wheel well. You can see them in the bottom left of that picture you posted. Those things trap dirt and salt real bad, and serve no real purpose other than to make it rust.
Old 12-03-2007, 10:03 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Sly_Samba &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">hey jake how ya doing!</TD></TR></TABLE>

What up, man?? Im doing good! Sweating my ***** off tho!!! Its sooo hott down here!!! Loving it!! Lol! Whats it like up thurr northwards?
Old 12-03-2007, 10:10 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Sly_Samba &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
The black pieces on the lip of the rear quarters in the wheel well. You can see them in the bottom left of that picture you posted. Those things trap dirt and salt real bad, and serve no real purpose other than to make it rust. </TD></TR></TABLE>

Ahhh, the inner liner of the wheel wells? Hmmm okay...

I can keep them mud guards right? &lt;3 my mud guards!
Old 12-03-2007, 10:10 AM
Honda-Tech Member

what's up jake!

anyone know of a CF trunk for sale?

Quick Reply: del Sol thread v 2.0!