Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

heres an update for u guys
Old 06-04-2007, 06:35 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (tai....)

ooooooooooooooooooh that is siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick

on another note i got my 5th ballast for my HIDS. I can't find my old set otherwise i would not have ordered a new one. THIS ONE IS SOOOOOOOO TINY compared to my old set. WOW. ill put them in this weekend and try it. Even more plug and play than my old ones.
Old 06-04-2007, 06:38 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Liquidgsr)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by tai.... &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">heres an update for u guys </TD></TR></TABLE>

now i dont want to post up my db ill wait
Old 06-04-2007, 06:42 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (4DoorHO)

Old 06-04-2007, 06:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i want in bitches
Old 06-04-2007, 06:45 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by tai.... &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">heres an update for u guys </TD></TR></TABLE>
i was just looking at this in your other thread and i was thinking man sick ride i hope he is a squad member!
Old 06-04-2007, 06:47 PM
Honda-Tech Member

not yet..link me to it.
Old 06-04-2007, 06:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

TAI can take my spot at Member #7 for reasons I need not mention.
Old 06-04-2007, 06:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Phil DeVtec)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Phil DeVtec &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">TAI can take my spot at Member #7 for reasons I need not mention. </TD></TR></TABLE>

oh word Karl..ur such a nice person lol
Old 06-04-2007, 06:55 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by tai.... &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

oh word Karl..ur such a nice person lol </TD></TR></TABLE>

You know I'm nice bitch. #7...single digit member son!
Old 06-04-2007, 06:58 PM
Honda-Tech Member

i know right..**** i want in 2..damn
Old 06-04-2007, 07:00 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Options)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Options &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

You don't have one and you want one? Am I understanding that right?</TD></TR></TABLE>

i was wondering if anyone has retro-fitted a short antenna from an S2000 onto a db, i guess i have seen so many s2k antennas on integra coupes that i thought thats how they came!
Old 06-04-2007, 07:10 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (nuckingfuts)

well i couldnt wait so heres the

before.

and after

i want in.............................
Old 06-04-2007, 07:14 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (nuckingfuts)

i have the s2k antenna on mine. Been having for years now. Its really simple to install. You can get the kit from someone on here for 18 bucks or make you own from home depot radio shack parts.
Old 06-04-2007, 07:15 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (Liquidgsr)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Liquidgsr &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i have the s2k antenna on mine. Been having for years now. Its really simple to install. You can get the kit from someone on here for 18 bucks or make you own from home depot radio shack parts.</TD></TR></TABLE>

got any pics of it?
Old 06-04-2007, 07:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 4DoorHO &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">well i couldnt wait so heres the

i want in.............................</TD></TR></TABLE>

RSZ-Rs YUM!
Old 06-04-2007, 09:36 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: (MINTGRN4DR)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by MINTGRN4DR &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">here are the connectors(brown) right at the fog lights them selves!

then there is one connector that connects right behind the drivers sider headlight correct!

next question as far as the inside section of the harness.

i have the button the goes next to the e brake.

i ran it through all the way to the fuse box and fire wall.

i mounted the relay and the relay ground.

now at the fuse i have a red and white wire that was just cut so where do i wire that in!

also the connector (brown)
do i run that through the firewall or can i connect it inside at the main harness somewhere?</TD></TR></TABLE>

I have my fog light switch on my center console. Here's where you connect those wires/plugs:

BROWN CONNECTOR - Look under the dash, towards the firewall. You'll see a little brown connector taped up into the factory wire loom. Pull the tape off and plug that into the brown plug coming from the relay you mounted under your dash.

RED WIRE WITH WHITE STRIPE - On the under dash fuse box below the steering column area, you'll see 5 empty slots with blade terminals. Now here's where you have a few options-

Connect to slot #1 - If you want your fogs to be able to turn on/off at all times, powered straight from the battery. Just make sure to turn them off because if you accidentally leave them off, it will drain the battery.
Connect to slot #4 - If you want your fogs to be able to run with your parking lights on, as listed in the OEM Instructions.
Connect to slot #5 - If you want your fogs to be able to turn on/off at your convenience, as long as your car is on. So turn your key off, it cuts power to the fogs, so you cant leave them on by mistake.

I used slot 5 so I can use my fogs when I want without any restriction, and dont have to worry about leaving them on by accident.
Old 06-04-2007, 10:43 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (EnjoyTheRideDC2)

need some 4dr DA love here...

Old 06-04-2007, 10:54 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (rexwun)

anyone want to trade me a single diget number for mine

anyhow...I was messing with Photoshop....made some of the pic black and white...

Modified by RedZone at 12:57 AM 6/5/2007
Old 06-05-2007, 02:55 AM

F*CK THIEVES!!

Early this morn just before 5 A.M. i heard my alarm going off and a car screaming down my street. I grabbed my piece and ran outside. I found my car with no lug nuts and a jack under the passenger side, luckily they didn't get my blades, i guess when they jacked it up is when my alarm went off and they bolted. It's good they didn't get anything but lugs, but it still sucks. I wish i would have caught them. I got a new jack out of the deal though!
Old 06-05-2007, 02:58 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (9t4fodo)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 9t4fodo &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">F*CK THIEVES!!

Early this morn just before 5 A.M. i heard my alarm going off and a car screaming down my street. I grabbed my piece and ran outside. I found my car with no lug nuts and a jack under the passenger side, luckily they didn't get my blades, i guess when they jacked it up is when my alarm went off and they bolted. It's good they didn't get anything but lugs, but it still sucks. I wish i would have caught them. I got a new jack out of the deal though!</TD></TR></TABLE>

hahaha steal from those bastids!
Old 06-05-2007, 03:56 AM

Default Re: (EnjoyTheRideDC2)

thanks OPTIONS helped me out last night with the oem instructions . they are from the 98 plus but still helpfull

and your way is easier with the red white wire because i dont have to connect that wire into the light switch itself.

thanks to both of you i will probly finish it up today !

Old 06-05-2007, 05:44 AM
All Secrets Known

Default Re: (MINTGRN4DR)

Let me know if you need the 94-97 intructions. I got my hands on it this morning.
Old 06-05-2007, 09:22 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (9t4fodo)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 9t4fodo &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">F*CK THIEVES!!

Early this morn just before 5 A.M. i heard my alarm going off and a car screaming down my street. I grabbed my piece and ran outside. I found my car with no lug nuts and a jack under the passenger side, luckily they didn't get my blades, i guess when they jacked it up is when my alarm went off and they bolted. It's good they didn't get anything but lugs, but it still sucks. I wish i would have caught them. I got a new jack out of the deal though!</TD></TR></TABLE>

Man, that would have been the **** to catch them!

about 2 years ago, We pulled up to our house with the truck and trailer and saw some glass on the ground near one of our cars....the car was parked on the street right in front of the house because we went to go get the trailer and we were going to park it int he driveway....anyhow..its about 11pm and we are about 6 cars back when we see a car in front of ours kinda slanted at the driverside front....Glass on the ground, door open....GUY INSIDE.... I got out of the truck and started running towards the car with brandon on the other side running towards the passanger side of the car where the door was open....

Guy hops out and starts running for his getaway car that has 2 other guys in it....the car starts to drive away before the guy get inside...he had to jump through the passangeside window!.....I grabbed onto the B-piller of the car becuase the window was down....cocked my hand back and busted through the back window and clocked the guy in the back seat....Breaking the window and cutting up my hand! Lets just say we have not been messed with since....Im sure the guy in the back **** his pants when I busted through the window to hit him!

Old 06-05-2007, 10:21 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (RedZone)

Now thats a story.....Got me all out of my seat. expletive YEAH, Smack him through the window....ok, I need sleep.

Quick Reply: DB Squad.....for the Teggers with 2 extra doors