Group Threads Club, Large Multi-Region Group, "Squad" Discussions

DA Integra's Only

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2010, 06:20 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: DA Integra's Only

Originally Posted by g2_teg_
well the house looks like a big pile of dirt (snow) right now. It's a to-be-built purchase.

This is the image from the website:

It took a lot out of me to "settle" for a townhouse, but in my price range brand new townhouse is much better then a foreclosed single family with windows missing, fire hazards and needing rehab.

I'm pretty sure pandahatch or 6SPD DA had those threads deleted because of the firestorm they started. I remember everyone in there giving him **** saying he only builds his cars for Honda-tech and doesn't really drive them and blah blah blah. I think a lot people got personal with their attacks, at least thats how it happened on G2IC.

i know its just a rendering but if that is closely to scale, those driveways look like there going to be a mile long. NICE!

YOU DA MAN!
Old 02-12-2010, 08:07 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well matt I was going to take it to tuner wars but with this weather I think ill just take my beater and go look around...I just got my new valves in and checking clearences to see what cams im putting in... It could of been driving already a while ago I just have no interest in driving it in the winter lol...

Duma I havent figured it out yet lol...I think im going to get some takata harnesses and call it a day
Old 02-12-2010, 08:08 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Andy Ill let you know how it is..Im sure ill like it there top notch...And im running the inline and my intank...
Old 02-12-2010, 08:31 AM

Originally Posted by slammedg2
you dont need a push start in ur car .... you need a kill switch u live in that land of thieves .... and u are on b20vtec.com i know who u are haha
Oh trust me i kno.lol I got a couple kill switchs nd putting the alarm in 2day!!! But i want the push start its defferent.lol
Old 02-12-2010, 08:32 AM

Name:  htup_0910_031992_acura_integra_gsre.jpg
Views: 136
Size:  67.1 KB
Old 02-12-2010, 08:41 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by DAslammed
minus the two thieves
Oh yeah I'll steal my own car
Old 02-12-2010, 09:17 AM
Honda-Tech Member

He could of at least got a clean looking ac switch panel before putting the push start button in lol
Old 02-12-2010, 10:34 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by tegman23
Well matt I was going to take it to tuner wars but with this weather I think ill just take my beater and go look around...I just got my new valves in and checking clearences to see what cams im putting in... It could of been driving already a while ago I just have no interest in driving it in the winter lol...
Thought you had already picked up some Pro 1's?

Originally Posted by hb420
He could of at least got a clean looking ac switch panel before putting the push start button in lol
Is there such a thing still?
Old 02-12-2010, 10:40 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Mattb16teg

Is there such a thing still?

Probably not lol but he could of at least sprayed it black it with sem dye since he doesn't have heat or ac
Old 02-12-2010, 10:42 AM
Honda-Tech Member

You can easily wetsand/rubbing compound the front of the A/C switch panel to make it look cleaner.
Old 02-12-2010, 10:54 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by kiDchaos
i know its just a rendering but if that is closely to scale, those driveways look like there going to be a mile long. NICE!
Driveway is long enough for one DA. Garage is big enough for one civic coupe. Work vehicle is gonna be kept in "visitor parking"

i see a headache in my future.
Old 02-12-2010, 10:55 AM
Honda-Tech Member

i'll bet that a/c switch only looks bad because of how close the camera is. probably looks fine in person.
Old 02-12-2010, 11:03 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Nah that **** is faded lol, almost every ac panel switch looks like that. The one in my car and the two extra ones i have look exactly like that lol
Old 02-12-2010, 11:07 AM
New User

im new to this i just signed up to try get rid of my b16a motor and gear box have been told its gen 2 but im not sure of the happs so if any one wants it or hava look contact me on 0273431408 im in wellington New Zealand Cheers
Old 02-12-2010, 11:13 AM
Honda-Tech Member

lol 90 percent of the people who post in here are from the united states. You would have a better chance posting it in a for sale section.
Old 02-12-2010, 11:49 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Driveway is long enough for one DA. Garage is big enough for one civic coupe. Work vehicle is gonna be kept in "visitor parking"

i see a headache in my future.
What kind of work vehicle? I live in a town house deal and it is a headache, they have stupid *** rules so it's still like living in a glorified apartment... I know it's probably too late but you should read some of the rules they have, they might even restrict working on your car in your own garage. Or they'll make you ask whenever you want to wash your car if it's ok to use the water... Gay.
Old 02-12-2010, 12:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Mattb16teg
I found a set local and it fell threw
Old 02-12-2010, 12:17 PM
Honda-Tech Member

yea kyle, townhouses are a pain, but think about yardwork and dumb **** like that if you don't feel like doing it. I love my house because I can play call of duty as loud as I want and the only person that gets pissed is the wifey! houses in our area are expensive as crap, I really hate have this mortgage, but in the long run it will be worth it.
Old 02-12-2010, 12:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

My ac switch isnt like that guess im lucky lol
Old 02-12-2010, 12:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by 1200 Hobos
What kind of work vehicle? I live in a town house deal and it is a headache, they have stupid *** rules so it's still like living in a glorified apartment... I know it's probably too late but you should read some of the rules they have, they might even restrict working on your car in your own garage. Or they'll make you ask whenever you want to wash your car if it's ok to use the water... Gay.
not too late. i sat up real late one night flipping through the handbook looking for exactly those issues. Only things i could find were heavy restrictions on building a deck, shed, or fence. Also the cars OUTSIDE must be tagged/insured. I didn't see anything at all about working on the cars in the garage. And the water spicket is mine, so i doubt i'd have to ask for permission to wash the car.
Originally Posted by hondahead_dave
yea kyle, townhouses are a pain, but think about yardwork and dumb **** like that if you don't feel like doing it. I love my house because I can play call of duty as loud as I want and the only person that gets pissed is the wifey! houses in our area are expensive as crap, I really hate have this mortgage, but in the long run it will be worth it.
I'm not worried about that. i have a brand new house with a home warranty, a garage to keep my car safe in, and all under my price limit. Plus, those neighbors that are next door, are helping heat two sides of my house.

But i live above a family of four right now without any sound separation in a 50 year old house and even that doesn't bother me. I can't imagine that they wouldn't put any sound barrier between the houses.. But i don't like loud things anyway....except a Buddy Club Spec II.
Old 02-12-2010, 12:56 PM
Honda-Tech Member

not too late. i sat up real late one night flipping through the handbook looking for exactly those issues. Only things i could find were heavy restrictions on building a deck, shed, or fence. Also the cars OUTSIDE must be tagged/insured. I didn't see anything at all about working on the cars in the garage. And the water spicket is mine, so i doubt i'd have to ask for permission to wash the car.
Goodluck. I'm sure it's probably more chill in MD when it comes to these things, everything here is exaggerated.

Ask to use my water!? GFY lol!
Old 02-12-2010, 04:21 PM
Honda-Tech Member

well guys i just got my prothane poly mount inserts, swap should all be finished tomorrow. 2000 JDM b20b with YS1 Gsr trans, exedy stage 1 clutch, and 8lb fidanza flywheel. Ill post pics when the swap is completed
Old 02-12-2010, 05:09 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by Kevin
My DA's getting a little refresher before the first race of the season Feb 20,21st. We resprayed the bay and gave it a few coats of clear. I also relocated the prop valve so i could place my catch can where it used to sit and did some rewiring.

Keep in mind that I'm not going for the super clean show car look, i just wanted to clean it up and rearrange stuff to make the car easier to work on and look presentable.
looks pretty damn good to me!!

Duma I havent figured it out yet lol...I think im going to get some takata harnesses and call it a day
dude i know what you mean about not wanting to take it to tuner wars in this weather. i dont even know if brenton is gonna get his there now. all he has left to do is put the bov in and run vac lines to that and his waste gate then do some clean up. but he cant even get to his garage right now cuz of all this damn snow plus he's been fighting some kinda of sickness all week. his throat keeps swelling shut on him. not good! but either way, we'll at least be there checkin **** out. we'll have to meet up at some point

Andy Ill let you know how it is..Im sure ill like it there top notch...And im running the inline and my intank...
yeah i've never seen anything bad about them. do you need to get your crank balanced with it or can you just put them on and go?? and wow, really turnin up the fuel...i feel some biiig numbers trying to be obtained! lol

Originally Posted by 1200 Hobos
wow i would NEVER live some place like that. thats the whole point of owning your own home is to do what you damn well please. to hell with all that bull ****!

Originally Posted by DumaDA
well guys i just got my prothane poly mount inserts, swap should all be finished tomorrow. 2000 JDM b20b with YS1 Gsr trans, exedy stage 1 clutch, and 8lb fidanza flywheel. Ill post pics when the swap is completed
good luck. hope everything goes smoothly for ya
Old 02-12-2010, 05:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I am having trouble taking my cluster out of my 90 DA, does anyone have a link WITH PICTURES on how to do this, i basically ended up terring every single dash piece to get the bezzel off and i took the 4 screws out that i thought was holding the cluster in. but it wont budge, i am trying to replace my speedo cable and just need to un clip it from the cluster, thanks guys
Old 02-12-2010, 07:18 PM
Honda-Tech Member

andy I had my crank balanced with the ctr pulley but since the fluidampr has that liquid inside it, they do not need to be balanced...Its put on and go...and yeah man alot of fuel im tired of messin around I have enough fuel for like 700whp lol

Quick Reply: DA Integra's Only