Group Threads Club, Large Multi-Region Group, "Squad" Discussions

***HT's Official EJ8 Squad***

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2008, 07:35 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: (EjSex)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by EjSex &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">congrats ware, i graduated HS last yr same time, it was a great time in my life fo sho!</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yeah, congrats ware.

You damn kids make me feel old.
Old 06-20-2008, 04:13 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (HondamanXxX)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by HondamanXxX &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I'm picking up a black CBR600RR in a few days. After surgery Wednesday.

Congrats Ware.</TD></TR></TABLE>

let me know what room and floor your at ok so i could stop by and bother you! LOL

goodluck with the surgery
Old 06-20-2008, 05:19 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: (marc-111)

Mornin'.
Old 06-20-2008, 05:32 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Location: Destroying turbo ITR motors in Minneapolis, MN, U.S.A.
Default Re: (EJ8 944)

#010 is in the process of being rebuilt...

Yes, that's a cracked sleeve on my B18C5 block.

I should have the LS/VTEC turbo setup running in mid-July.
Old 06-20-2008, 05:49 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by HondamanXxX &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Nope I'm getting a cyst removed, or however you spell it. </TD></TR></TABLE>

I'd bring flowers to your room if I lived closer Eric.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by boostincoupe &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">#010 is in the process of being rebuilt...Yes, that's a cracked sleeve on my B18C5 block.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Oh no...OG member down!
Old 06-20-2008, 05:59 AM
GO GIANTS!

Default Re: (marc-111)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by marc-111 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

let me know what room and floor your at ok so i could stop by and bother you! LOL

goodluck with the surgery </TD></TR></TABLE>

Yeah, I'll let you know.

Thanks Gabe.

And boosting Coupe: What kind of power were you putting down to crack the wall of a C5? Bad driving?
Old 06-20-2008, 06:03 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (gabebauman)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by gabebauman &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Oh no...OG member down! </TD></TR></TABLE>

My coupe's been down since September, due to the cracked sleeve.

I pulled her out of storage a few weeks ago.

Old 06-20-2008, 06:14 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: (boostincoupe)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by boostincoupe &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

My coupe's been down since September, due to the cracked sleeve.

I pulled her out of storage a few weeks ago.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Oh man...it was a LONG winter huh.

Hope to see it back on the road soon.
Old 06-20-2008, 06:24 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (gabebauman)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by gabebauman &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Oh man...it was a LONG winter huh.

Hope to see it back on the road soon. </TD></TR></TABLE>

It was...until I picked this up in March and rebuilt her.

Before:

After:

The best part is...my coupe will be faster than my bike when she's done
Old 06-20-2008, 07:46 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (boostincoupe)

Congrats Ware

Hondaman good luck with your surgery, im sure it will be fine.
Im so jealous of the bike, I had an F4i and I want a 600RR so bad! The all black looks sick(sort of partial ) Have you ever had a bike before?
Old 06-20-2008, 08:38 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (AnotherEJ)

I used to have a cyst at my throat area beneath my chin. I had it removed when I was 18 (I think). It hasn't come back since then (knock on wood). Mine was horrible! I had it when I was younger and had my first surgery when I was 4 (I think) then it came back a couple times in my teens. When it would swell up it would be so painful. I couldn't eat, swallow, or speak. I would never want anyone to go through what I had too.

Some people have it and it doesn't bother them at all and they just let it come and go. I knew someone that had one on his ankle.

Where's yours?
Old 06-20-2008, 11:13 AM

Default Re: (00ekcoupe)

Congrats Ware...!

GL with your surgery Hondamaaaaan. I had to have one removed from behind my ear Wasnt that bad tho.. Just couldn't go out for a couple nights . Post pics of the bike when you get a chance!
Old 06-20-2008, 01:26 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (.Ej8 yaahh)

Thank you all for the congrats, it feels weird now that i dont have to go back to high school. I feel as if monday morning im going to wake up and get dressed and go to school like any other normal day... but that's over It's kinda sad that i won't be seeing most of my friends any more or hanging out at school etc.
Old 06-20-2008, 01:58 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (ware)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by HondamanXxX &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Nope I'm getting a cyst removed, or however you spell it. </TD></TR></TABLE>

eeps, hope all goes well

me and my dad traded cars today, it's nice to drive with air conditioning again

but then again, its alot nicer then my coupe anyways
Old 06-20-2008, 02:16 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (ware)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ware &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Thank you all for the congrats, it feels weird now that i dont have to go back to high school. I feel as if monday morning im going to wake up and get dressed and go to school like any other normal day... but that's over It's kinda sad that i won't be seeing most of my friends any more or hanging out at school etc. </TD></TR></TABLE>

The people I DIDN'T hangout with as much as I should have is what bothered me most.
Old 06-20-2008, 03:57 PM
GO GIANTS!

Default Re: (STDClayton)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by STDClayton &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

The people I DIDN'T hangout with as much as I should have is what bothered me most.</TD></TR></TABLE>

x2. My senior year, last year, everyone really came together was friendly and ****. No more groups and talking **** about people. It was all about everyone partying together.
Old 06-20-2008, 06:24 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Wow I went to the wrong school then. My senior year was worse than ever. I got along with everyone but I couldnt stand any of them. The day I graduated was the best day ever because I never had to see any of them again.
I absolutely <U>despise</U> anything to do with drinking or "partying" and thats all every person I went to school with did, and all they ever talked about
Old 06-20-2008, 06:42 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (AnotherEJ)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by AnotherEJ &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Wow I went to the wrong school then. My senior year was worse than ever. I got along with everyone but I couldnt stand any of them. The day I graduated was the best day ever because I never had to see any of them again.
I absolutely <U>despise</U> anything to do with drinking or "partying" and thats all every person I went to school with did, and all they ever talked about </TD></TR></TABLE>

i have yet to drink or smoke anything, and youre right, mostly everyone i knew in HS didnt only talk about it, it consumed their lives! lame **** but i surrounded myself with alot of good friends that share the same views with me when it comes to that, and i do have some good friends that do it, more often than good too, but theyd never pressure me into it nor do they look down on me for my decision
Old 06-20-2008, 07:14 PM
GO GIANTS!

x2 on the drinking and smoking. Hense why XxX in my name. I just had fun chilling with everyone and making sure they got home safe and sound. And thanks for all the support with my surgery. I'll hit you up Marc but I should be in and out....Pm me your number anyway or text me. I'll text you anyway lol
Old 06-20-2008, 08:48 PM
Honda-Tech Member

hey i was wondering wen u guys open up ur gas cap does it make that psssshhhhhh sound, cause mine doesnt seem to make that sound and thats probably the reason why i think my check engine light is on, do u guy no whats the problem
Old 06-20-2008, 09:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (hazard2o9)

Have you checked the code yet?
It could be that your gas cap isn't pressurizing the fuel system, thus giving you the CEL.

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by EjSex &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

i have yet to drink or smoke anything, and youre right, mostly everyone i knew in HS didnt only talk about it, it consumed their lives! lame **** but i surrounded myself with alot of good friends that share the same views with me when it comes to that, and i do have some good friends that do it, more often than good too, but theyd never pressure me into it nor do they look down on me for my decision </TD></TR></TABLE>

I drink, but at most once a week (I'm 24). I went through my alcoholic phase when I was 19-21 and living on my own for the first time. Wouldn't do it again. I smoke cigarettes & am not a fan of the greenery. I've watched a lot of my friends the same age as I am just become complete idiots because they smoked themselves stupid.
Old 06-20-2008, 10:06 PM
Honda-Tech Member

yeah the code was p0450 which is fuel tank pressure sensor fault and it threw another code p0453 which is fuel tank pressure sensor high input. how do u fix this problem cause i check all of my vacuum hoses and they seem to be all connect, is there a way i can bypass this problem cause i need to smog my car soon
Old 06-21-2008, 04:31 AM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by EjSex &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

i have yet to drink or smoke anything, and youre right, mostly everyone i knew in HS didnt only talk about it, it consumed their lives! lame **** but i surrounded myself with alot of good friends that share the same views with me when it comes to that, and i do have some good friends that do it, more often than good too, but theyd never pressure me into it nor do they look down on me for my decision </TD></TR></TABLE>

Thats awesome man, were a rare breed lol. Yeah no one ever tried to pressured me to do it either but you hit the nail on the head, it consumed their lives. Its funny how at first they were like "man you dont drink wow lame", then at the end they were like "man you dont drink, your smart" because it killed so many people we knew and destroyed so many others.

Stay strong bro
Old 06-21-2008, 07:40 AM
Honda-Tech Member

^^^^ it could be somethig as simple as your gas cap no longer is holding a proper seal. try going to autozone or something and buying a new one. i had to replace one on my last EJ8 bc the gasket wasnt holding the seal. hope that helps^^^^
Old 06-21-2008, 08:52 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: (BlendedEJ8)

2 new pics from the other day

Quick Reply: ***HT's Official EJ8 Squad***