Forced Induction Everything Forced Induction (Ex: Turbo Kits, Intercoolers, Blowoff valves, IC Piping, Turbo Manifolds)

What DO YOU guys need/want?

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2006, 04:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What DO YOU guys need/want?

What do you guys want from me besides the cheapest prices and quality? I have access to a CNC machine shop that makes parts/pieces for Boeing. That's where all our flanges come from now. I can have ANYTHING made as long as I have a gasket (header for example) present. Is there anything that I could have made that you guys have a hard time sourcing that <u>WE</u> all would use? Its too expensive to make a one time piece. I have to order CNC pieces in bulk for it to be cost effective.

If you look at my website you'll get a general idea of the products I can offer you guys, I just need to be informed with what you guys need and what is used the most so I can keep our shelves full.

I have a large fund still that I can buy inventory with and Im here to help! In the future I will have turbochargers, waste gates and blow off valves but Im still working out pricing with those items.

Right now my main focus is supplying you guys with products that you can use to produce turbo kits yourself. Tomorrow I will try and add pictures of the ubends I have in stock. I know for sure we have in mild steel and aluminized:

-2.5"
-3.0"

We probably have 2.0" and even 3.5", but I want to check first to be sure. We have some stainless as well but that is hard to compete with.

Anyhow you guys get my point, if you need something ask and Ill do my best. I'll take pictures of the products before hand even if that's what it takes to prove I have what YOU want in stock.

Thanks HT!
Old 03-23-2006, 06:35 PM

Default Re: What DO YOU guys need/want? (FiParts.com)

I don't know if I can think of something that is in that great of demand but I do know of at least 5 or more people on another forum that are looking for a downpipe for their greddy turbo kit.

This is for the RSX type S. The problem is the greddy downpipe is a little larger than 2" at spots and flows poorly. Put together a 3" downpipe, w/ O2 bungs and I'm sure it would sell well.

If you want I can put some people in contact with you if your interested. Whats a rough price and turn around time?
Old 03-23-2006, 09:50 PM

Default Re: What DO YOU guys need/want? (NJslvrtypes)

For me to fab up a downpipe to work for you guys would cost alot. I would need to have a car to test the downpipe on first of all. You can send your contact this way, I'm willing to at least make an offer to bring this option available to guys. I know for a b series dp they have charged up too $500 for a aluminized peice.

I apprecaite your concern and will consider it! What else do you guys need out there?
Old 03-23-2006, 09:57 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

The inlet and outlet for this T3 60-trim compressor housing. I know a ton of people have been looking for this and have not been able to find ones for a good price.

Old 03-23-2006, 10:08 PM
Honda-Tech Member

I could use charge pipes that are already fabbed for the 92-95 civic chassis. And of course depending on the intercooler size the pipes might have to be trimmed. But to just have a kit where everything plugs in with little mod is nice. Just an idea.
Old 03-24-2006, 08:06 AM

Default Re: What DO YOU guys need/want? (EK k kay)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by EK k kay &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">The inlet and outlet for this T3 60-trim compressor housing. I know a ton of people have been looking for this and have not been able to find ones for a good price.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I have been following the threads on this myself. Its something in the works
Old 03-24-2006, 08:09 AM

Default Re: What DO YOU guys need/want? (D16SohcVtec)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by D16SohcVtec &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I could use charge pipes that are already fabbed for the 92-95 civic chassis. And of course depending on the intercooler size the pipes might have to be trimmed. But to just have a kit where everything plugs in with little mod is nice. Just an idea.</TD></TR></TABLE>
This is also something we have discussed. We wanted to make an intercooler piping kit that would just require the installers to cut the ubends and use a coupler to connect the ducting together. We just have to make sure that the piping kit will do just that and not require ANY welding but still be able to hold up under boost.

This is something I think will be available in the future but not as soon as you all might want it.
Old 03-26-2006, 11:32 PM

Default Re: What DO YOU guys need/want? (D16SohcVtec)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by D16SohcVtec &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I could use charge pipes that are already fabbed for the 92-95 civic chassis. And of course depending on the intercooler size the pipes might have to be trimmed. But to just have a kit where everything plugs in with little mod is nice. Just an idea.</TD></TR></TABLE>

should be made for mutiple chassis also!
i need one for a dc2
Old 03-28-2006, 08:46 AM

IC Piping kits coming soon!
Old 03-28-2006, 11:37 PM

Default Re: (FiParts.com)

nice! hope they are reasonably priced some ppl want more then a nice IC itself....
are BOV flages of choice going to be included as well? it would be nice as some people offer it
Old 04-03-2006, 11:20 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: (zeroz)

I dont know if you could make radiators but if you could make one for an EF with a B series turbo with = length manifold. MANY people have radiators with the "GANGSTA LEAN" and wish someone would make one fit like oem

https://honda-tech.com/zero...age=1

https://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1495332