Notices

what the heck is going on???

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2003, 04:17 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default what the heck is going on???

i recently changed the fuel pressure regulator and changed my spark plugs. the next day i drove the car and when i would shift
the car would bog and the check engine light would turn on. i couldn't figure out what it could be. so i put the stock fpr back on
to see if that was it and it wasn't hit. when i would shift and let off the clutch, the car would bog still. i checked the gap on the
plugs and they were at .30. i was low on gas so i drove down to the gast station to put gas and when i drove off, it would do it
again. i drove slowly until i hit third gear and then got on it, it drove fine. i came to a stop and took off from first gear again
driving normal. when i shifted into second, the car bogged and the check engine light stayed on for like 5 seconds. i pulled
over at an auto parts store and we were looking around the motor and then the car just died out and didn't want to turn on. we
started checking fuses and making sure all the spark plugs wires were pluged in. i tried started the car and it finally started after like 5 tries. i then drove off and on the way home, i got on it and then it started driving fine. wasn't bogging and the check engine light wasn't coming on like it was before. i haven't drove the car really today to see if its still running right.

any ideas?
Old 11-09-2003, 04:58 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: what the heck is going on??? (93hb)

-get the code(s)
-take off dist cap and see if the shaft has any play
-check engine grounds
-check battery ground