Notices

turbo install question?

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2006, 04:35 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default turbo install question?

i have just received my drag gen 3 kit for my eg6 VTI only problem i hav with it is that the down pipe is open for me to weld a flange on....

does this fit to my de cat pipe i have in stalled or will it be to long/short n nedd modified?
and there is no flex in the down pipe so how will it move when driving ? need some help to get round this thanks

lisa
Old 01-19-2006, 09:16 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: turbo install question? (egVTI)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by egVTI &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">i have just received my drag gen 3 kit for my eg6 VTI only problem i hav with it is that the down pipe is open for me to weld a flange on....

does this fit to my de cat pipe i have in stalled or will it be to long/short n nedd modified?
and there is no flex in the down pipe so how will it move when driving ? need some help to get round this thanks

lisa</TD></TR></TABLE>

I'm sure an exhaust shop would be glad to help you out. If you want better stuff, a performance shop should be able to fab something up for you.
You'll need some kind of moveability along your exhaust system. Either a flex pipe or joints can be used. If you don't use em...your exhaust may rattle and sound like crap.