Notices

Tony, Earl, Viren, Geoff, whomever...........block girdle?

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2003, 06:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Tony, Earl, Viren, Geoff, whomever...........block girdle? (UberTeg)

hahahaha omg you have to have absolutely NO life whatsoever if you're saving threads left and right like that.....rofl what a gaybo.

and i'm going to follow your rationale and hereby hold YOU personally responsible for the fact that i have had to pay an increased price for cd's over the last few years because you and others like you steal music by downloading it illegally off the internet. thief.

edit: by the way, none of the quotes you've provided show me saying that i physically removed the entire distributor. we'll do this just like a court of law....if you want to prove i'm a thief and i'm responsible for you paying more on your insurance and for parts at boneyards because i stole a distributor, prove i stole the distributor. i didn't. i took parts out of it, yes, but i did NOT remove the distributor in whole (which is what you are alleging....and poorly at that).

now go say hi to santa and play with your legos.

[Modified by SlowRedTeg, 7:09 PM 3/29/2003]
Old 03-29-2003, 06:18 PM

Default Re: Tony, Earl, Viren, Geoff, whomever...........block girdle? (SlowRedTeg)

lol hes like that guy at your job that everyone hates because he takes his job way to seriously.... uber... grow up
Old 03-29-2003, 06:23 PM

Default Re: Tony, Earl, Viren, Geoff, whomever...........block girdle? (SlowRedTeg)

lol,who gives a rats *** if he took some parts from a JUNK yard,i take **** from junk yards all the time,you really think they miss that little ****,all the **** just sitting on the ground and every where,get a life,mind your own business,lol.
Old 03-29-2003, 06:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Tony, Earl, Viren, Geoff, whomever...........block girdle? (civictypenos)

"i before e, except after c" you spelled thief wrong. Its thief, not theif. I take as much bolts/misc stuff when i am in the junk yard. I see nothing wrong with taking stuff that is otherwised crushed in the compactor in a few weeks. Guess I am a thief.
Old 03-29-2003, 06:51 PM

Default Re: Tony, Earl, Viren, Geoff, whomever...........block girdle? (boosted hybrid)

if you stolel the bolts you are a thief. But thats not what i'm bitching out. A Dizzy is a fairly expesnive item he stole. I dont see a need to continue arguing since the general concensus here is that stealig is ok. I guess I lose?