Notices

Thieves!!!! Fu*kin' Thieves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2003, 01:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thieves!!!! Fu*kin' Thieves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I posted this in Integra forum but I felt I had to post it here as well...

Another victim fellas...Last night between 4 and 4:30 a.m. I hear an alarm go off. I'm a little groggy, but I hear it go off a second time! I get up and walk over to my window and see that my car is there, but the alarm is still going off (BTW this is an apartment complex so there are dozens of alarms that sound like mine). I was like, "WTF..." So I go outside and I see my driver side door wide open. I walked up slowly to make sure they weren't hiding or something and I found the wires to my Defi gauges all over the place. My blood boiled!!!!!! As I was about to go back inside and one of my neighbors who was getting ready to go to work came out onto his balcony and said he saw a "a guy get out of my car and jump into small car just like mine (it figures)" He said he didn't get a good look at him. Anyway, I went back inside and called the police. They came and they filled out a report. I doubt I'll see the gauges again, but I could care less. It's the violation that burns me up!!! I wish I could've gotten up sooner. ARRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!! I'm not sure if they were after the car, but if they were they might be back.
FYI This happened in the Woodbridge-Perth Amboy area. I just wanted to put this out there so that everybody in my area can be a little more concious of where they park. Lock those honda's up guys.

P.S. If your thieving little *** is on this board, next time you're not gonna make it....

Old 05-15-2003, 01:29 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Thieves!!!! Fu*kin' Thieves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (sando112)

jeasus....im gonna rig a fawking bomb to my car and if anyone fawkes with it BAM!! YOUR FAWKING DEAD!! idiots.....
Old 05-15-2003, 01:31 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Thieves!!!! Fu*kin' Thieves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (sando112)

that is a bad area to begin with. do more things to make your car less able to be stolen, not jsut lock it...take the tires off or something..pull out ecu, or distributer...something.....make sure they cant get it.

when my car was stolen(5-5-01) it was found completly stripped in Irvington.
Old 05-15-2003, 01:33 PM
HELLO,GOOD MORNIN'

Default Re: Thieves!!!! Fu*kin' Thieves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (ludesleep)

I'm just thankful for my garage. At least it wasn't your whole car.
Old 05-15-2003, 02:11 PM

Default Re: Thieves!!!! Fu*kin' Thieves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (HybridcivicLS-T)

I hate thieves!!! What would I do if I caught one hmmm.......
Old 05-15-2003, 02:33 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Thieves!!!! Fu*kin' Thieves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Prelude Vtec 23)

in the past week 8 cars have gotten broken into at my school. 2 cars got broken into today, and finally they have cops patrolling the parking lots. i ******* hate thieves too man. sorry to hear about your loss.
Old 05-15-2003, 03:00 PM

Default Re: Thieves!!!! Fu*kin' Thieves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (glowing_rotors)

Damn it I hate the thieves too. They took my whole damn car in early March.

I just don't understand why people can't go out and work for things like we do instead of stealing what someone else has worked hard for.
Old 05-15-2003, 05:03 PM

Default Re: Thieves!!!! Fu*kin' Thieves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (ski_rebel_3)

yo i am in the same area as you.....if i see any guages floting around for sale i will give u a heads up
Old 05-15-2003, 06:08 PM

Default Re: Thieves!!!! Fu*kin' Thieves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (BrokenVtec)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by BrokenVtec &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">yo i am in the same area as you.....if i see any guages floting around for sale i will give u a heads up</TD></TR></TABLE>

Thanks

...Just in case .....it's 2 Defi (black face) gauges, one is Fuel Pressure and the other is boost
Old 05-15-2003, 06:49 PM

Default Re: Thieves!!!! Fu*kin' Thieves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (ludesleep)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ludesleep &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">jeasus....im gonna rig a fawking bomb to my car and if anyone fawkes with it BAM!! YOUR FAWKING DEAD!! idiots..... </TD></TR></TABLE>

hahaha... yeah I tough about that too......

******* thieves suck.... good thing they didn;t get anything else like your car.....
Old 05-15-2003, 07:20 PM

Ill keep an eye open for those guages man...Im in Elizabeth so ill ask around...This area sucks badly...They try to steal my car every few weeks...Even when i come inside to get something to drink i lock it up all the way...cant take any chances
Old 05-15-2003, 07:20 PM

man that sucks. i'm so glad i own a house with garage. my first apartment my car got broken into and everything got stolen out of it...about 8k in stereo equipment/labor/damage.
Old 05-20-2003, 06:16 PM

my car was almost yanked but thanks to my kill switch, i still drive it today. might want to consider it. the great thing was i found out who it was trying to get my car...that was lots of fun...hahahahaha(evil laugh)
Old 05-21-2003, 12:30 AM
B*a*n*n*e*d

Location: 99th level of hell, where all roads only go straight, where curves go to die. Houston Texas
Default Re: Thieves!!!! Fu*kin' Thieves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (BrokenVtec)

... I park in a garage too....

I think..evnen if I live in a Apartment somdeay, I'll find one with a garage to park it also.

Sorry dude, hope those guys get thier ***** eaten by piranha's.
Old 05-21-2003, 01:59 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Thieves!!!! Fu*kin' Thieves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

damn those low life bums!!
Old 05-21-2003, 02:24 AM

Default Re: Thieves!!!! Fu*kin' Thieves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (_Endless_)

This reminds me of something i saw today. I was working on a vehicle at the shop... (ok so i'm always doing this...) anyway, this powerstroke deisel rig was driving slowly by, looked suspicous, but "Normal" nonetheless ( i have a wierd eye for this kind of stuff) Next thing i know... This thing is hauling a KIA behind it hauling *** down the road around the corner! I was like, how in the world did that thing all the sudden get a tow hitch on it and move it so fast?? (This happened all within about 3-4 minutes by the way).

It had a hydraulicly actuated car dolley on it that swung down, but when in the "up" position sucked completely up under the truck and had a tow hitch on it, looked completely stock!!

Seeing that made me scared as hell to even park my car without it being boxed In.. My worst fear is having my car stolen.. right out from under my nose, and not being able to do a damn thing about it.

I hate theives. Hate them, with a passion.

Brad
Old 05-23-2003, 02:51 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Thieves!!!! Fu*kin' Thieves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (lazerus)

repo men use those