Thank You Bisimoto!

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2012, 09:14 AM
Keyboard Humorist

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Re: Thank You Bisimoto!

After all the slamming of Bisi by countless people who have ZERO experience with Bisi I really like this post!
I think the positive first hand experiences that people are posting outweigh the negative.

JDMSiGuy17 is satisfied with Bisi's work.
That's what matters.
Old 08-23-2012, 10:29 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ALL M0T0R
if that..lol
If its so easy then why doesn't every tuner "do it right"?
Old 08-23-2012, 11:31 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by spectacle
If its so easy then why doesn't every tuner "do it right"?
Because in the "real" world, tuners sell "time". Kindof like I do Working @ as a Audi/porsche tech, you sell flag rate time. Tuning is nothing more then Time...the more efficent you become at it, the faster you get, the more money you make spending less "time"

Its sad to say, but some "tuners" dont take the time to set the injector offsets for the battery and voltage, some tuners dont take the time to set the proper overall fuel trim and Fuel values which set the tone for the fuel curve.. Not all tuners are created equal, some take more pride then others..

more or less sometimes, you get the guys that like tuning, but want to make a quick buck, so they flat rate it. This isn't a hit @ anyone..I just know that When i tune a car, i do things some tuners dont do, Like for example, i like to read plugs.. How many tuners read plugs?? Did bisimoto read the plugs during this dyno tune??
Old 08-23-2012, 02:59 PM
Keyboard Humorist

....This isn't a hit @ anyone..I just know that When i tune a car, i do things some tuners dont do, Like for example, i like to read plugs.. How many tuners read plugs?? Did bisimoto read the plugs during this dyno tune??
Oh really? Not a hit at anyone and then you flat out point fingers and call out names.

You are coming off REALLY arrogant. Maybe you are a great tuner and go the extra mile, but seriously.
If somebody made a post on the internet about how they appreciated a tune you did for them and found value in your work, but some asshat jumped into the thread saying how great they are and how much better they are at tuning, how do you think that comes off?
Old 08-23-2012, 03:31 PM
Honda-Tech Member

it was a question..

do you have any personal experience with Bisimoto or his products? Because i do..and its not too pretty.. again if i wanted to bash i would have done so, i'm not here to bash or trash, i simple asked who the shop was and if bismoto read plugs.. I dont care how i sound, you asked a question and i gave an answer and since you dont like it, you trash talk?.. seriously?? lol.

Also for clarification, I'm not talking trash, i simple asked a question, you wanted to turn the words around.
Old 08-23-2012, 04:31 PM
Keyboard Humorist

it was a question..

do you have any personal experience with Bisimoto or his products?
- Irrelevant if I do or not
Because i do..and its not too pretty.. again if i wanted to bash i would have done so, i'm not here to bash or trash,
- What? you bash (in bold), but then you say you aren't here to bash or trash.
i simple asked who the shop was and if bismoto read plugs..
- Why does it matter to you if Bisi read plugs or not? the tune is DONE and the customer is HAPPY. Oh yeah... I forgot... because you are the arrogant tuner that wants to point out how much better you are.
I dont care how i sound,
- You don't need to point out the obvious
you asked a question and i gave an answer and since you dont like it, you trash talk?.. seriously?? lol.
- What was my question? I didn't ask you anything.
Also for clarification, I'm not talking trash, i simple asked a question, you wanted to turn the words around.
- Not turning any words around. butt hurt?
Old 08-23-2012, 06:42 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Well obviously I did not make this thread to bash anyone the only reason I even made the statement about the other shop was to show that Bisimoto was an improvement over them. They gave me a bad tune in my opinion and I was far happier with the end results I got with Bisimoto. As for your question about the plugs, he actually did pull the plugs, checked my piping lines, hoses, boost control connections, etc. After he got done with the tune he drove with me in the car and setup my shift light and launch control so I wouldn't have to later. He literally took extra time to explain things to me which I appreciated and did not get from the other shop. If I had a question he answered it and before we even got on the dyno he sat down with me, went over my setup, my plans/goals, how aggressive or conservative I wanted the tune. So I will hopefully just end the debate by saying he was well worth the money to me, if you don't want to take what I said seriously don't it doesn't affect me. Hope you all have a good day and happy boosting.
Old 08-24-2012, 06:23 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Love is in the air !!! LOL
Old 08-24-2012, 06:40 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Turbo305
Love is in the air !!! LOL
Is that what that smell is? lol
Old 08-24-2012, 07:36 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 276 Likes on 264 Posts

Got my cam gears and Bisi engraved them for me thanks!
Old 08-24-2012, 11:49 PM
DO IT ON ALL FOURS

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Spawne32
Is that what that smell is? lol
Burnt hair and rubber...
Old 08-26-2012, 07:45 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Originally Posted by JDMSiGuy17
Well obviously I did not make this thread to bash anyone the only reason I even made the statement about the other shop was to show that Bisimoto was an improvement over them. They gave me a bad tune in my opinion and I was far happier with the end results I got with Bisimoto. As for your question about the plugs, he actually did pull the plugs, checked my piping lines, hoses, boost control connections, etc. After he got done with the tune he drove with me in the car and setup my shift light and launch control so I wouldn't have to later. He literally took extra time to explain things to me which I appreciated and did not get from the other shop. If I had a question he answered it and before we even got on the dyno he sat down with me, went over my setup, my plans/goals, how aggressive or conservative I wanted the tune. So I will hopefully just end the debate by saying he was well worth the money to me, if you don't want to take what I said seriously don't it doesn't affect me. Hope you all have a good day and happy boosting.
honestly if thats what happened for you when you went there, that is really good news. that sounds like a good tune/tuner.
Old 08-27-2012, 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by wunfstgsr
Old 08-27-2012, 08:03 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Location: 99 probs but a stolen car aint 1, ca, cerritos/fullerton

Originally Posted by wunfstgsr
Well i got custom one of a kind purple ones! Ha top that! J/k Bisi great guy hands down. See you guys next week.
Old 08-28-2012, 11:38 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 276 Likes on 264 Posts

Originally Posted by wrx-killer-Sti-eater
Well i got custom one of a kind purple ones! Ha top that! J/k Bisi great guy hands down. See you guys next week.
I was like what!! damn i like the orange gold color but i wish they came in a different color but it should look sharp with a shaved gloss white valve cover i'm working on haha.

From talking with a rep at bisi moto they seem to focus much more on part throttle tuning and conservative tunes like said above not big hp numbers. But I'm sure they will squeeze out a good hp figure dep on your setup and what you plan on doing with the car.
If you come to him with a crazy setup and tell him you will mostly daily drive the car you prolly wont see big peak hp but i guess a nice smooth power band with a decent fuel economy and great drivability. But thats just what i got from talking with them about my setup.

I guess i want the best of both worlds lol cause i want a good peak power band but with great part throttle tuning for when im mostly daily driving the car. But im sure my tuner is gonna do a great job on the tune when its done. And if i feel like having bisi take a look at the map and tables then i will let im clean it up and work on a little more part throtle tuning. but its all about what will this tuner do over the other. Whether its customer service or just plain quality work.
It will never hurt to have him work on the tune especially since im using the AEM ems v2. But there customer service and tech support is second to none and far out exceeds church automotive! yes i said it because on my last 2 dynos they did not give me good service! i even made a thread on church and bisi moto.
https://honda-tech.com/forums/engine-management-tuning-124/bisimoto-tuning-church-automotoive-tuning-3066131/

Last edited by wunfstgsr; 08-28-2012 at 03:30 PM.