Notices

SUPER EFFICIENT INTERCOOLERS, CORE ONLY, CHEAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2002, 03:42 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SUPER EFFICIENT INTERCOOLERS, CORE ONLY, CHEAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a few of these intercooler cores in stock, and ready to ship. Here are the specs:

Core size: 30 X 6 X 2
Tanks: 2.125 wide X 7 high X 3.25 deep
Piping: 2.5 OD X .0625 wall X 2.25 long
There are eight cooling rows and eight fin rows on these intercoolers.
The cooling rows on these intercooler are internally finned.

I had these intercooler cores custom manufactured by a respected local metal fab shop, and they are built with quality materials. I would not sell anything that was not Quality. These intercoolers are individualy tested for pressure leaks, and i do not recieve a shipment unless they meet specs.(no leaks, clean welds) These intercoolers are Quality product, and are more efficient than "name brand cores" such as Greddy and MaxRev. These intercoolers are perfect for boosted imports. I am currently running a 1992 civic si/b16 swap w/ a t3/t4 setup. I was ready to buy an intercooler, but noticed that name brands can run you upwards of 500+ bucks, just for the core alone. I then called my friend that did metal fab, and he made the first core. That first core was installed on my car, and not only did it perform, but it looked super clean, and super nice. I just figured I would have a few more of them made, and pass the performance and savings on to you all. Thank you for reading my post, and i look foreward to doing business with as many people reply to this post. Please ask questions, and for detailed images of these cores email me.
For those who like to take care of business on the phone, contact me @ the shop.

Anyone that has been in need of, or been waiting for a good deal on a quality intercooler, Your time has come. You will not be dissapointed.

[Modified by status-unlimited, 4:45 AM 12/27/2002]
Old 12-27-2002, 06:12 AM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: SUPER EFFICIENT INTERCOOLERS, CORE ONLY, CHEAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (status-u

lock this one up
Old 12-27-2002, 06:21 AM

Default Re: SUPER EFFICIENT INTERCOOLERS, CORE ONLY, CHEAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (status-u

lock this one up