Notices

Starting all over Need help.

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2003, 09:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Starting all over Need help.

Hello again. I now have a new project i have to begin. I have been absent for awhile. But this is why here.
So what i have is a 97 stock gsr. and my turbod 98 gsr. Since my turbod motor is beaten up im going to use these 2 to make one. The head on my Turbo is fine. So im asking, how should i build the block to handle the turbo? I would also like to get some info on how to use the obd1 with my new setup since it is staying in the 97 and i want to get the hondata system but still not sure how to get this together. Thanks for any help you guys have time to spare.
Old 10-07-2003, 09:26 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Starting all over Need help. (GForceInteg)

Send your block off for resleeving if you want.
-93LSivic (dan) is closest to u, he does Darton sleeves.
-you other option is earl (laskeyracing.com) - Benson Sleeves.
-there is GE sleeves as well.

Get a odb2-obd1 harness for hondata. Contact GruvyTune on here for hondata, he is probably close to u, or Boosted Hybrid.
Old 10-07-2003, 09:43 PM

Default Re: Starting all over Need help. (int3gra)

Oh I really like that wing, which is it?
Old 10-07-2003, 09:45 PM

Default Re: Starting all over Need help. (Heavytank2)

flame suit on..... good luck with the new project....sell that wing to the guy obove me...
Old 10-08-2003, 01:19 PM

Default Re: Starting all over Need help. (508@18psi)

The wing is Apr GT 1. Why flame suit? but ok i guess.
Old 10-08-2003, 01:34 PM

Yeah, first step is to ditch the wing.
Old 10-08-2003, 02:39 PM
Honda-Tech Member

if he likes it then its his taste..

which car is yours and which is the donor car?
Old 10-08-2003, 04:06 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by int3gra &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Send your block off for resleeving if you want.
-93LSivic (dan) is closest to u, he does Darton sleeves.
-you other option is earl (laskeyracing.com) - Benson Sleeves.
-there is GE sleeves as well.

Get a odb2-obd1 harness for hondata. Contact GruvyTune on here for hondata, he is probably close to u, or Boosted Hybrid.</TD></TR></TABLE>

quick jump on the bandwagon
Old 10-08-2003, 04:23 PM

hopefully wing=that stupid ******* spoiler that looks like it costs $20 and a trip to homedepot...god damn idiots with those ******* spoilers...
Old 10-08-2003, 04:27 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Starting all over Need help. (2.2Lcivic)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by 2.2Lcivic &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

quick jump on the bandwagon </TD></TR></TABLE>

do you always bash on other HT members?
he was just giving him some quick references.
Old 10-08-2003, 05:58 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Starting all over Need help. (-iLLuZioN-B18C1)

You havnt helped us any besides how to build a block for boost. You dont have to build it like all these bomb proof blocks going around. Also you might want to tell us how much $$$ you want to spend.
Old 10-08-2003, 06:42 PM
GSRswapandslow

http://www.hondaraceengines.com

E-mail Brad...he'll get you setup pretttty good
Old 10-08-2003, 08:11 PM

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Yeah, first step is to ditch the wing.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
hopefully wing=that stupid ******* spoiler that looks like it costs $20 and a trip to homedepot...god damn idiots with those ******* spoilers...
</TD></TR></TABLE>

I am wondering how these people obtained membership. Apparently he likes it or it wouldn't be on *HIS* damn car in the first place. Infact, as much as I hate to say it, even if he had Altezzas I wouldn't care, as long as he didn't pretend they gave him 100hp I'd keep it to myself.

The reason they look "******* retarded" which is subjective you know; is because its for function, not style. Believe it or not there is a thing called downforce. Now, while questionable on a FWD car. Its made that way for function, not style.
Old 10-08-2003, 08:16 PM
Moderator in Chief

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I have a rear hatch from a 95 GSR if you want, but its red. Im in NY.
*edit: And a rear bumper.
Old 10-08-2003, 09:04 PM
Honda-Tech Member

Default Re: Starting all over Need help. (2.2Lcivic)

i just offered the guy one of many options
plus he didnt really state what he really wants to do with the car yet. offer some help not bash his wing please.
Old 10-08-2003, 09:07 PM
GSRswapandslow

Default Re: (Heavytank2)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Heavytank2 &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

I am wondering how these people obtained membership. Apparently he likes it or it wouldn't be on *HIS* damn car in the first place. Infact, as much as I hate to say it, even if he had Altezzas I wouldn't care, as long as he didn't pretend they gave him 100hp I'd keep it to myself.

The reason they look "******* retarded" which is subjective you know; is because its for function, not style. Believe it or not there is a thing called downforce. Now, while questionable on a FWD car. Its made that way for function, not style.</TD></TR></TABLE>

you aren't gonna last long
Old 10-08-2003, 09:07 PM
Honda-Tech Member

getting back on topic, Jeff can help you build your block as well. he is a no BS guy give him a call and see what he suggests. these days he is kinda busy with thesis paper i think. but here is his link:

http://www.boosted-hybrid.com/
Old 10-09-2003, 03:13 PM

This will be my last visit to this site.

Ok gentleman. Thanks go to those who have tried to offer me some help here. I am going to take what was posted into concideration. I would like to get in touch with some of you who have some more expert advise via aim or email if possible.

As for you flamers which feel your car is such bad a22 material with your "my **** dont stink attitude" , please find yourselfs a dark desilate corner of the earth and live your lives miserably as you see fit.

I have my own web site with forums which I do not allow you flame a22's to beat down on "Individuals" for there tastes. If anyone is interested in Either helping me out or finding a place to PEACEFULLY discuss and give helpful information please feel free to email me @ john@gforceperformance.com or aim me at Importsfanatic.

Im not going to make my site public here for i dont want to disrespect the Hondata guys for they themselves have been very helpful and polite. Im just offering another place to conversate.

Thanks to everyone here whomever tried to help me in the past, but this place is just to much BS for me. I am myself and i did not put over 15,000 into MY car for your opinions of what i did. Im was very happy with my car and your Imature comments dont hurt my feelings, they just make me realize more and more of the Responcability i have when my child is born to make sure i raise her with respect to others.
Old 10-09-2003, 03:45 PM
Honda-Tech Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by GForceInteg &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">This will be my last visit to this site.

Ok gentleman. Thanks go to those who have tried to offer me some help here. I am going to take what was posted into concideration. I would like to get in touch with some of you who have some more expert advise via aim or email if possible.

As for you flamers which feel your car is such bad a22 material with your "my **** dont stink attitude" , please find yourselfs a dark desilate corner of the earth and live your lives miserably as you see fit.

I have my own web site with forums which I do not allow you flame a22's to beat down on "Individuals" for there tastes. If anyone is interested in Either helping me out or finding a place to PEACEFULLY discuss and give helpful information please feel free to email me @ john@gforceperformance.com or aim me at Importsfanatic.

Im not going to make my site public here for i dont want to disrespect the Hondata guys for they themselves have been very helpful and polite. Im just offering another place to conversate.

Thanks to everyone here whomever tried to help me in the past, but this place is just to much BS for me. I am myself and i did not put over 15,000 into MY car for your opinions of what i did. Im was very happy with my car and your Imature comments dont hurt my feelings, they just make me realize more and more of the Responcability i have when my child is born to make sure i raise her with respect to others.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

I don't usually flame, but Boo ****** Hoo. This is an Internet Message board dude. I don't know where you live but on earth everyone has their own opinion. Yes you did not ask for a, how do you like my car response, but you posted a pic of your ricey Integra. If you are going to post a pic of your car then expect to get some kind of response whether positive or negative. Just my opinion but no one really cares if you leave or not. When you post a dumb question that people answer all the time they have nothing better to do than flame some rice.

Oh and to answer your question: Search